Chapter 4

Revenge Starts Everything

So Min and Geum Hee walked quietly inside the house. They dont know that her mom was waiting for them already, she was just sitting on the couch.

"Where have you been" her mom asked. The two was surprised.

"Madam, we went to the mall because So Min was begging me that she wants to buy something." Geum Hee said.

"You went to the mall without my permission?"

"I just wanna buy something, so its my fault, not her. Im sorry mom." So Min said went to her room.

"Geum Hee! I hope she didnt do shoplifting again." Min Sol said. Arms are crossed.

"Of course Madam! Shes now a good girl. She just buy something for herself and for you." Geum Hee said and gave the one shopping bag to Min Sol.

"Im going to my room now Madam." She said and quickly run to her room.

Min Sol opened the bag and she smiled when she saw the dress. 'My daughter really knows me!' she thought while smiling. So Min was cold to her parents because she thought that they dont care about her. But even though shes cold, she still loves them and they loves her. They are just busy working for the future of So Min.

 

---

Hyun Joong went to the bar house to meet his friends. He doesnt want to stay home because its quiet, he wants a noisy place.

"Hey! how are you?" Kim Bum said.

"Im fine. How about you?" he answered.

"I'm great!" Kim Bum said.

They love hanging out. Its their daily routine every summer vacation.

"Aigoo! The school year is going to start next week. I dont wanna go to school" Min Ho complained.

"Thats okay! Were still going to see each other." Hyun Joong said.

He's right! Kim Bum said.

"By the way Hyun Joong! My other friend told me that he saw you chasing a girl yesterday?" Kim Joon asked.

Hyun Joong remembered what happen yesterday, the worst day of his life.

"Ah yeah.. just a girl who doesnt have manners.." He answered coldly.

"Oh why what happened?" Kim Bum asked.

Hyun Joong narrated all the things happened yesterday. The three was shocked, they didnt expect it.

"Ohh.. poor Hyun Joong.." Min Ho said.

"Yeah.. I know right." Hyun Joong said.

"But is she pretty?" Kim Bum asked smiling.

"No shes not. Now i dont wanna talk about her anymore. Shes just getting on my nerves." He answered calmly.

 

---

So Min was fixing her new school stuffs when her mom entered her room.

"Are you now ready for the school tomorrow So Min?" her mom asked.

"Of course mom. Im really excited! Im going to meet my other friends again." she exclaimed. Her mom laughed because of her childishness.

"Why mom?" She asked confusingly.

"Nothing. I just remember myself when i was a teenager like you. We are really alike."

"Oh really? No wonder I inherited my naughtiness to you!" She said laughing.

"Of course not. Your dad is naughty not me. Blame him". Min Sol said and they both laughed again.

"By the way, where's appa?"

"Oh hes still at work."

"I see."

"Go to sleep now okay. You need to wake up early tomorrow." Mom said and kissed So Mins forehead.

"Okay mom goodnight."

"Goodnight."

When her mom was gone. She smiled happily. They only have a family bonding rarely so shes happy.

"Did you see that Modu? We bond again!" She said talking to her puppy on her side. She talked and talked until she fell asleep.