Chapter 1

Revenge Starts Everything

"Ahjumma! faster!" So Min said as she dragged Geum Hee outside the department store. Geum Hee was their old maid and was the one who take care for So Min since she was born. She almost grew up in the arms of Geum Hee because her parents are always busy at work so she treat her as her second mom because she is always beside her, whenever or wherever she go, she's always there to consent her naughtiness.

"Where are we going?" Geum Hee asked.

"I'm looking for restaurant. I'm so hungry ahjumma!" said So Min while looking around. She want to eat many foods! Her eyes sparkled when she saw an eat all you can restaurant.

"oh! There's an eat all you can there! Let's go!" She said and dragged again the helpless ahjumma.

'oh my So Min! You are really something!' Geum Hee thought.

They walked inside the restaurant. It's Saturday so obviously, there's many people eating and it's also lunchtime. Fortunately, there's still seats available.

"ommo! Smells good! Isn't it ahjumma?" she asked.

"Yeah you're right, let's go? Fight for food now!" Geum Hee said and they headed to the buffet table.

So Min get the foods she think taste good. Geum Hee kept telling her to choose only enough food because her plate was now overflowing but she just ignored it. She don't cared about the bill, she wanna try everything in that buffet table.

"Now lets eat ahjumma!" She said.

"are you sure you can finish that?" Geum Hee asked.

"Of course! Now don't mind me lets eat! Okay?" She said. Geum Hee nodded and they started to eat.

 

~~~~

Hyun Joong got out from the movie house. He was bored so he decided to go to the mall to kill the time. He felt his tummy growled. He looked down to his watch, it's already lunch time so he decided to eat first before heading home.

He walk around until he saw an eat all you can restaurant. 'Smells good' he thought while entering the restaurant.

 

meanwhile..

 

'oh I like the foods here but I'm already full' he said in his mind while putting the last food in his mouth. He felt that he's going to pee so he went to the washroom before paying the bill.

 

~~~

"I can't eat these anymore! I going to throw up if I still eat these! Can you eat these ahjumma?" So Min asked with desperate look.

"I told you to get enough food because I know you will not finish these. Aigoo! Ottoke? I'm full now. I can't eat those anymore." Geum Hee said to her.

"huh! Ottoke! Ottoke! I don't wanna pay high bills! What should I do?"

"So Min-ah, we have no choice but to pay the bill"

So Min looked around and found an empty plate on the other table. An evil smile was spread to her face.

"ahjumma I know what to do!"

"what? Don't tell you're going to use you're naughtiness again?"

"just for now.. I need it hehe" She said and then move to the other table while looking around. She pretend that she's eating when she saw a waiter coming to her direction. When the waiter passed, she quickly switch the plate and put the empty plate to their table. Done!

"I told you ahjumma" she whispered to her. She immediately payed the bills and ran out as soon as possible.