Chapter 10

Revenge Starts Everything

Hyun Joong was playing on his iPod when he saw So Min walked inside and sat beside him. He noticed that her eyes was swollen.

Hyun Joong: Did you cry?

So Min: it's none of your damn business! She said and looked at him sharply. He was taken aback but he tried to compose his self.

Hyun Joong: well maybe you're crying because your boyfriend cheated on you? He said smirking.

So Min didn't answer. But Hyun Joong is not yet satisfied.

Hyun Joong: or maybe you can't accept that I'm smarter than you?

So Min: Will you please shut up!! I'm not in the mood to fight with you! I don't don't wanna see your face!! She shouted and turned to look at the window.

The class became quiet when they heard So Min shout. Hyun Joong was speechless. He was shocked by So Min's sudden outburst. He just want to but he didn't expect So Min to be mad like that. 'I just realized that you are cute when you are mad' he smiled and then looked at her unconsciously. So Min felt that someone is looking at her so she turned to Hyun Joong.

"Why are you looking at me?!" She said in louder voice, enough for Hyun Joong to startled.

"ah.. Eh.. I'm sorry" he said and then looked down on his book, pretending that he's reading. 'What's happening to me?' He thought and shook his head.

 

~~~~~~~

It's been two days since the sudden outburst of So Min happened. Hyun Joong didn't again after that. But their classmates noticed that the two is not bickering and not even talking to each other.

Kim Joon pulled Hyun Joong outside the classroom along with Kim Bum and Min Ho.

Kim Joon: what happened between you and So Min?

Hyun Joong: I don't know! I was just teasing her the other day but she became mad.

Min Ho: are you talking to each other?

Hyun Joong: No. I don't wanna talk to her. He said and walked inside the classroom.

 

~~~~~~~~~

Min Ah and Joo Ri: what? You aren't coming?

So Min: yeah.. My dad don't wants me to come. She said sadly. They are having lunch in the cafeteria.

Min Ah: aigoo. Then I'm not going too.

Joo Ri: me too.

So Min: bwoh? Are you two insane? You should come! You already said yes to Jang Mi.

Min Ah: how about you?

So Min: it's okay. I can handle it.

Joo Ri: did you tell Jang Mi already?

So Min: yeah I did.

So Min was eating ramen when the girls in the cafeteria shouted. Kim Joon, Min Ho, Kim Bum, and Hyun Joong entered the cafeteria.

Joo Ri: ommo! Ottoke! Hyun Joong is really handsome!

Min Ah: yeah! I think I'm falling for him.

Joo Ri: yah! So Min-ah! What happened between  you and Hyun Joong?

So Min: huh? Ah.. Eh.. Nothing.

Min Ah: really? The girls on the other class was spreading a rumor around the school that you two are dating and you have a quarrel that's why you two aren't talking to each other.

So Min: what?! That's not true. That's only a rumor okay? and he's not my type! She said and looked at Hyun Joong and he was surprised that Hyun Joong was also looking at her intently. He smiled at her but she rolled her eyes and finished  her ramen.