Sad Stories

Unexpected (HIATUS)

 

Minho: “Noona!  Wait for me! I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to..”

            She slapped my face before I finished my sentence.  She was crying with disappointment.

Yuri: “Yah! I trusted you! I thought you’re not like the other guys.”

Minho: “I’m so sorry noona, I didin’t mean to do that. I was just carried away. I’m so rry noona, I’m really sorry. I wont do that again, I swear! Noona, please.. ” I begged her.

Yuri: “ Sorry? That’s it? Carried away? By what? Your feelings? Why!? DO  YOU LOVE HER!?! ”

            I was frozen by her words then I asked my self “Do I?”

Yuri: “See? You don’t even know. You can’t even answer properly. And of course you wont do that again. You can’t! Cause were done! I’m breaking up with you Minho! ”

            Then she had tears left in her eyes. Then she went outside to go. I was frozen  but I thought to myself, “Why am I like this? I actually didn’t feel any pain. Not at all. But I felt sorry for her. Really. But to think that she was my girlfriend made me feel a bit guilty.”  Then I saw Krystal walking unconsciously toward me, and said “What happened? Lead me to my dorm.”  Then I led her towards their dorm, I know it, she was still drunk. Her face is so red, but even though it’s red, her face is still so pretty. Then we arrived at their dorm I opened the door for her then she said “Thank you” She was so drunk . She suddenly kissed me, I was frozen. Then she entered their dorm.

 

End of POV.   

 

Krystal’s POV.

           

            I just woke up. And when I look at my clock, it was already 10 A.M.  I can’t remember what happened when we drank last night. Even one thing. I mean I only remember the times when we’re not drunk. I can smell Vic-omma’s food already, looks like she just woke up too. I can see Sulli sleeping below our bunk bed. So, I guess it’s just me and Vic-omma. I am wearing my usual sleeping attire ( a ruffle and a short curved tube top which my abs can be seen  )  I was yawning and stretching when I go out from our door. I was shocked coz the Shinee members were there eating together with Vic-omma and Luna unnie. My mouth were wide open, they were shocked too, especially the Shinee members, I mean, who wouldn’t be shocked? I was almost . Good thing Vic-omma suddenly hand me a cardigan. I wore it immediately . But I was still wearing my ruffle short. Then Onew oppa suddenly said..

 

Onew: “It’s fine! We won’t mind. Right, guys?”

            Then the other members just nodded. My stomach grumbled.

Minho: “Eat already! Your wasting time with the chitchat!”

            We all laughed then suddenly sang Chu~♥.. Then laughed again. I was eating breakfast with them.

Krystal: “By the way, why are you guys here?”

Jonghyun: “We realized we can’t cook. Haha”

Key: “We suddenly thought of Vic-omma’s food. It so bashta!”

            I chuckled and agreed.

Krystal: “Yah! Minho-ya! I remember what happened yesterday! You think I couldn’t remember?” I shouted at him. He was looking a bit nervous and a bit sad.

Minho: “Huh? Sorry. I don’t remember a thing at all.” He lied.

Krystal: “Yah! Don’t be such a cheater. Remember when you lose over me? Bwahaha”

            Minho smiled. And said “Hahahaha! Oh yeah, right.”

Krystal:  “ Remember to buy it, ok? I like pretty stuff,  you should buy one with a pretty design, and also I prefer white, so that you can’t feel too much heat. “ I nagged.

Minho: “Harasso! Harasso! ”

 

            After a few minutes, Sulli ate with us. Wearing her pajama and a blouse. Now, I remember, I need to change my clothes. I went to my room and change. I rested for a while in my bed and had texted. I was texting a lot of people, I mean, of course I have to give them a reply.  Since it was spring, I was wearing a dress and decided to ride a bike (http://static.becomegorgeous.com/img/arts/2009/Nov/09/1497/blairwaldorf7.jpg ) and go to the place I usually go every spring. I went outside our dorm building and then I saw Minho. He looked so sad. So I go to him and talk to him.

 

Krystal: “Minho-yah! What are you doing? Why do you look so sad?  ”

            I didn’t let him answer and grab his hand. I told him “Go with me and grab a bike.” He didn’t hesitate to say a word and just follow what I said. We rode bike together. I was laughing and saying happy things for him to smile, and he did. But his smile is not as usual, I can feel that he was sad so I paddled faster to go to the place faster. As we arrived, I breathed so hard and loud, but it doesn’t matter coz we were the only person there. It was such a beautiful, a place where I only know, I think.  I heard him do the same thing too.

 

“Isn’t it beautiful?” I asked.

“Yes, it is. How did you find a place like this by the way?” He said and asked back.

“It’s a long story.” I said with a sad face.

“Well, I have time.” He said then smiled.

“Uhhhm, where should I start? Hmmmm. Actually, It’s a very big secret why.”  I said.

“I can keep secrets.” He said with confidence.

“Sure? Well, thank you. I was nearly.. Uhm, I was nearly engaged. ”  I said.

            His face was full of shock. Then I continued..

“When I debuted, my parents decided to set marriage for me so that when time comes, I can marry and have a happy life directly. They did this to unnie too, but unnie already has Donghae-oppa. Remember when a scandal was spreading? About them? When there was a picture of them lip locking? It was because of my parents, my parents became so angry, but unnie proved their love for each other that’s why unnie is now free to marry Dongha-oppa when time comes..  ” I said, while my tears are bursting to come out. He touched my check and said..

“I can listen and keep it.” Then he smiled.

“I was engaged. He was my schoolmate. He is my senior. He plays soccer. He is physically and mentally perfect. He is good at any sports and is on the soccer team. He is also a top student. And his attitude is nice plus he is so good looking. But I was still 15 and I don’t have any knowledge about marriage and things like that. ”

 

 

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; To Be Continued;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;