Kiss on the 1st Day? Are you dreaming?

Unexpected (HIATUS)

            They arrived at the mall and Krystal excitedly said “This is going to be fun!” 

Minho was a gentleman, he accompanied Krystal from the car.

Krystal: “Thank you oppa~”

Minho: “My pleasure~”

            As they walk in the mall, people were staring and started taking pictures and screaming. Even though they were filming, coz the people already know it’s a reality show. They went to the cinema section to buy tickets first. And when they already have the ticket, they bought snacks, and of course Minho carried the snacks. They’re timing was perfect because when they entered the cinema, the movie was already about to start. When they were watching the movie, they had some skinship like touching each other’s hand and elbow. And everytime there is a kissing scene, they were frozen and even synchronized in drinking their drinks. The movie was already done.

Minho: “Did you enjoy the movie?”

Krystal: “Yeah~ kinda.. How about you? Did you enjoy it?”

Minho: “Yeah~ It was nice, right?”

Krystal: “Yes.. I actually know already the whole story.. Ahaha”

Minho: “How?”

Krystal: “I have read the whole 4 twilight series books. kekeke”

Minho: “Wow, good for you since you can read and understand English. ”

Krystal: “yeah, right.. I can teach you if you have time..”

Minho: “Well~ it will be great.”

Krystal: “Yeah~ Let’s do that.”

            They had a stroll on the mall. They were playing at the gaming station. Like car racing, dance revolution and bump cars. They enjoyed playing like they were no cameras or people with them. They acted like what they normally do. After playing..

Minho: “Are you hungry? Where do you want to eat?”

Krystal: “Anywhere is fine. But wait! Let’s take a picture first. Let’s go there!  (pointing a picture booth)”

Minho: “Ohw, okay..”

Krystal: “We should  stick together so that our couple tee will form a heart.”

Minho: “Okay. It actually looks great.”

            Then the picture came out, they had 4 poses and 4 copies. Their first pose was wacky, the second one was the two of them forming a heart, the third was Minho kissing Krystal’s cheek. Minho and Krystal where blushing on the picture. They were both nervous, but it was the PD-nim’s requests. And the last one was Krystal kissing Minho’s cheek. Then when the picture came out…

Minho: “Ohw! They came out well. ”

Krystal: “yeah.. It did. We can share this picture. You can have the two and I can have the two as well. What picture do you want to have?”

Minho: “The wacky one and the one that you kissed me. Ahahaha”

Krystal: “Aigoo~ Oh, here. Take it. J

            They were smiling and staring at each other for a second.

Minho: “Do you want pasta?”

Krystal: “Yeah”

            When they arrived at the restaurant, Minho was being a gentleman, he accompanied Krystal to her seat. When they were done eating, Minho glared at Krystal and the smirked. He took his phone and texted someone. Krystal was a little upset because I mean, how could a man text someone in front of his wife? Then suddenly, Krystal’s phone rang. She was relief when she saw Minho texted.

Krystal-ssi, remember our bet?

Remember the one that we bought at market happily?

                                                -Minho~

          Krystal smiled then she said to Minho “Do you have something to give to me?”

Minho: “Actually, yes..”

Krystal: “What is it?”

            They stared at each other then laughed hard (Because Krystal already know what is it)

Minho: “Give me your hand..”

            Krystal was blushing when he that. He already know about what he was going to give her but she still feel nervous and happy at the same time.

Krystal: “Left or right?”

Minho: “Give me both”

            Krystal handed her hands. And when Minho saw her right hand, he saw the ring that HongKi gave her, well, he already know about that but then he asked “What is that ring in your right wedding finger(4th finger/ring finger)?” he asked madly.

Krystal: “It’s a gift from someone.” She tried to smile to change the topic.

Minho: “Wae? Are you dating someone besides me?”

Krystal: “Of course no!”

Minho: “Well, as your husband, I should know everything. What is that?”

            He suddenly get the ring from her finger and look at it. Then he saw HongKi’s name on it. He never knew it has a name. It was shown on the camera.

Minho: “HongKi!?” He asked.

Krystal: “There’s nothing going us two.” She explained.

Minho: “Then what is it? Wearing a ring with a name of a guy on your wedding finger?”

Krystal: “I told you there’s nothing going between us two, so why react like that?” They quarreled.

Krystal: “Harasso! Harasso! It’s a friendship ring.”

            Minho suddenly smiled and said “Why didn’t you tell me that before? But why did you wore it on your wedding finger?”

Krystal: “Because I already have a ring on my right index finger and it wont fit on my pinky and thumb.”

Minho: “Then why don’t you wear it on your middle finger then?”

Krystal: “Harasso! Harasso! See? I already did, Satisfied?”

Minho: “Well, I feel better.”

            Then Minho suddenly grabs her left hand and put the ring on her wedding finger.

Minho: “It looks good, doesn’t it?”

Krystal: “It’s beautiful. Now, give me the other ring and I’ll put it on your finger.”

            Minho gave the other ring to her and Krystal grab Minho’s left hand and put it on his wedding finger.

Krystal: “It looks good, right?”

Minho: “Yeah, it does.”

Krystal: “You always have to wear it.”

Minho: “Of course I will. Well, yours too, you always have to wear it. ”

Krystal: “De~ oppa”

Minho: “What do you want to be called?”

Krystal: “Anything”

Minho: “So, you want to be called crazy?”

Krystal: “Yah! Do you want to die? Aishhhhh~”

Minho: “Just kidding. Do you want to be called Yeobo? (Honey/Sweetheart)”

Krystal: “I told you anything is fine. Ahahaha, but it’s too funny, I mean, I can’t imagine doing that in front of our members, since we have some schedules  together.”

Minho: “Ahahahaha, yeah, right. But I think it will be fun. I think it will make them jealous.”

            They both laugh for a second then they are already ready to go. Minho accompanied Krystal to the car and when they reached their dorm building they go together since their dorms are just in the same building and is just steps apart. They reached f(x)’s dorm.

Krystal: “Yeobo, Hahahahaha!”            They both laughed hard.

Krystal: “Yeobo, Haha, I had fun today. Thank you. : )”

Minho: “Ohw, my pleasure. We’ll do it again next time, okay?”

Krystal: “De~ Goodbye oppa.”

Minho: “Oppa?”

Krystal: “Ohw, yeobo, Ahaha. Goodbye.”

Minho: “Goodbye. Goodnight.”

Krystal: “Goodnight. ” She said with a smile then gave him a hug.

            Minho was blushing, I mean he liked it of course. After hugging him, Krystal already went to her dorm but Minho grabbed her hand. He was nervous, he don’t know why he did that. Krystal was shocked too. He suddenly said “Text me, Call me, Harasso?” Both of them was blushing and Krystal said “Harasso. Goodnight yeobo.”

Minho: “Goodnight yeobo”

            Minho was facing his way back to his dorm and is about to let go of Krystal’s hand but Krystal suddenly pulled him and tried to kiss his cheek but Minho was shocked and faced Krystal. Krystal was planning to kiss his cheek but Minho faced him and she accidentally kissed Minho’s lips. They were both shocked. I mean kiss on the lips on the first day? The Staff were shocked too. They kissed for at least 5 seconds, they haven’t let go so suddenly because they were shocked but the both of them were blushing a lot and Krystal let go of his hand and lips and said Goodnight to Minho. Both of them were still shocked. Then Krystal went inside their dorm already and so did Minho.

 

 

 

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chapter 12 done. Was it nice? Please subscribe and leave some comments guys. :)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::