First Day of Marriage :)

Unexpected (HIATUS)

 [After 2 days]

 

Narrator’s POV

 

 It was a very nice Tuesday morning. The weather is hot but at the same time it is windy. It’s so cozy.  It was about 7:30 A.M. Minho was heading to f(x)’s dorm. It’s his first mission to wake her new wife. The staff and crew are with him. There were about 5 in all. 2 cameramans and 3 other crew. When Minho rang the doorbell, Luna was the one who answered him.

Luna: “Who’s that?”

Minho: “It’s Krystal’s husband.”

Luna: “Oh, come in.”

            Luna opened the door for Minho. And when Minho entered, he saw the 4 members eating breakfast.

Minho: “Where’s my wife?”

            The other members are shouting with joy.  They find it sweet.

Sulli: “She’s still sleeping. She’s a sleepy head.”

Luna: “Can you wake her up for us?”

Minho: “Oh, sure! Where is her room?”

Amber: “It’s there.” Pointing Krystal & Sulli’s room.

            As Minho went to her room, he saw Krystal lying her bed. His heart was beating faster as he saw Krystal’s beautiful bare face. She was like a goddess. She is such a beauty, he thought. Then he wakes her up.

Minho: “Yah! Yeobo.. Wake up now?”

            The other members were sneaking. And when they hear Minho’s sweat words, they shouted like they are the one who was called.

Minho still continued to wake Krystal up. “Krystal-ssi. Wake up now! ” Then he touched Krystal’s hair. And once again the other members shouted. Krystal woke up, she opened her eyes and said,  “Oh! Boya?” She was shocked.

Minho: “We’re going out, remember? You’re my wife now. And we’re currently filming.”

Krystal: “Oh! Sorry, I’m awake now. Please wait outside and I’ll change my clothes.”

Minho: “De~”

            Minho was waiting outside, and to kill time, the other members were talking to him.

Amber: “Minho-yah, take care of our maknae, ok?”

Minho: “I will.”

Vic: “We were really happy when we knew that you are going to be Krystal’s new husband. Because since we already know you and we have some friendship, I also think that it won’t be hard for you two to be together, since were on the same company and we also did had some schedules together.”

Minho: “Yes.. I think that too..”

            Of course, they have to talk like this for the show. Even though they already know that. Krystal walk towards the kitchen with a short and sleeve, with her hair being on it’s natural style. (Like when they went to L.A) She also bought a big bag. She’s so stylish.

Minho: “Oh! Remember? ”

Krystal: “Huh? Oh! yes, where is it?”

Minho: “It’s here.” Then he handed the couple shirt.

Krystal: “I’m going to get change. Are you wearing it right now?”

Minho: “No, I’m going to get change, where can I?”

            The members were asking what is it, but they just ignored them. Because again, they feel like they were the only one in this world.

Krystal: “You can go get change in the toilet.”

Minho: “Ok, I’ll go get change now..”

Krystal: “Harasso, make it quick ,ok?”

Minho: “Yes, ma’am~”

Luna: “Yah! SooJung-ah! Are you going to ignore us forever?”

            Krystal just ignored her and get change. Meanwhile, Luna and the other members were sharing something in the cameraman, they were talking in the camera, since they are filming.

Luna: “They look good together right?”

Vic: “Yes, of course. I hope they date each other in real life. ”

            Then the all of the members were laughing and looking at each other suspiciously..

PD:  “Are they dating in real life?”

Sulli: “Well, maybe..”

            Then everybody was laughing again..

Luna: “I sometimes saw them eating together.”

Amber: “Yeah, like, remember when we performed together? It was our last performance on 2010. The Nu Abo Lucifer mix? Remember that?”

Victoria shouted: “Ahh~! Yeah. Minho-ssi.. was always taking care of Krystal..”

Luna: “Ah, ye! Like giving her a bottle of water after rehearsals.. Then leading her..  I  smell something fishy.”

            Then Krystal go out, and they pretended like nothing happened. Krystal was already wearing the couple shirt and they were distracted. Krystal was wearing a printed half heart couple tee.

Luna: “Yah!!! I’m going to die. It’s so nice. It fit you perfectly. You bought it yourself, didn’t you?”

            Then Minho came out, with a couple tee that the print was exactly like Krystal’s. It’s just that when they stick together, it will form a heart.  The other members were shouting.

Sulli: “YAH!!! I’m so jealous..”

Krystal: “Aren’t you going to let me eat?”

Vic: “Oh, here.. eat already. ”

            They’re breakfast were pancakes.

Krystal: “Oppa, did you eat breakfast?”

Minho: “Anio~ I was in a rush to get here. ”

Krystal: “Ohhh, That’s so sweet.” Then he gave Minho a pancake, in short, she was feeding him.

            And once again, the members shouted like crazy. And once again, they ignored them and continue feeding each other.

Krystal: “Oh! I’m so full already.”

Minho: “So, where do you want to go?”

Krystal: “Anywhere is fine.”

Minho: “Do you want to go to the mall?”

Krystal: “Ahh~ ye~ Let’s watch a movie.”

Minho: “Ohw, okay. Let’s do that. Can we go now?”

            He stand up first then offered his hand like a real gentleman. The unnies once again shouted and they once again didn’t care.  They were walking like friends. There’s no skinship or anything, well, of course maybe it’s because it’s their fist day. Then as they reach the door, Minho opened it for her. They were riding at Shinee’s car (well, since Minho doesn’t have any license yet).

Minho: “What movie do you want to watch?”

Krystal: “Anything nice, what movie is showing now?”

Minho: “There are new and old ones.”

Krystal: “Is there any American old movie being showed now? I really want to watch something..”

Minho: “Well, yeah.. It has Twilight Saga: Eclipse.. and..”

Krystal: “Oh! Perfect. I really want to watch that.”

Minho: “Twilight Saga: Eclipse?”

Krystal: “Yeah, I really want to watch that, I just had no time.”

Minho: “Well, same for me. I kind’a like that movie. I mean, I saw the trailer and it was nice.” He complimented.

Krystal: “Perfect!”           

            They arrived at the mall and Krystal excitedly said “This is going to be fun!” 

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chapter 11 done. Well, today I just updated two chapters. And it's already dawn and I will update tommorow. :)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::