Mall Stroll Part II

Unexpected (HIATUS)

xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxContinuedXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXx

 

By the way, this is the link for the design of the couple tee & couple sunglasses  they’re wearing.. http://data.whicdn.com/images/784119/creative_heart_love_shirt_clothes_couple-bec22182a9b7ef719face999f7c6fc2c_h_thumb.jpg?1254301405

 

http://www.highsnobiety.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/xlarge-ss09-sunglasses-front.jpg

 

Minho’s POV.

 

Minho: How can we enter?  The entrance is so crowded..

Onew: Oh! Is that them? Wearing couple tees?

Luna: Oh yes! With some glasses?

Taemin: I think it’s a disguise?

Amber&Key: (they high fived then said together) Taemin-ah! Your really a genius. (Then laughed)

 

I saw them going inside the mall, wearing their disguise plus, they were holding hands. My heart just gave exactly 3 huge beats in 5 secs. I was standing in the parking lot, frozen. And I felt some electric waves flowing in my body, but I just can’t understand nor describe this feeling. It’s too huge.

 

Sulli: Yah! Oppa! What are you doing? Aren’t you coming with us?

I was still frozen, but I know I heard Sulli’s voice. Then Key slapped me.

Minho: Yah! What do you think your doing?

Key: You left me no choice dude. Ahaha, c’mon let go.

Taemin: We can wear hoodies and sunglasses right?

Amber: Yeah, but where can we buy them? Inside?

Taemin: I saw some in the car.

Sulli&Vic: Let’s do this.

 

So, we followed them  and we wore our disguise..

 

Krystal’s POV.

 

K: Oppa! Where are we going?

We are still holding hands.. I don’t know why, but I kind’a like it. I feel safe..

H: I’ll buy you a gift.

K: A gift? Oh! No need, I don’t need one. Besides, I don’t want you to spend lots of money..

H: Well, it’s not really lots. And maybe, we don’t know, this will be our last hang out..

K: What do you mean by that?

H: I mean, if the time comes that you are going to have a comeback, it will be hard for us to communicate. You will be so busy, and I think you can only spend time with hyung. I mean, while filming..

K: Ahahah! Yeah, that’s right. And I mean you have some schedules too, right?

H: Yeah.. By the way, which design do you like?

I didn’t know but we are already  inside a jewerly shop. I asked “Oppa!, Why are we here?” “I thought I told you I’ll buy you a gift.” He answered. “Oh! Anything will be fine, but what are we going to buy? Couple rings?”  I asked. He laughed and said “Couple rings? Why are we a couple? I think not yet. HAHAHA. We are just going going to buy some friendship ring.” “Oh! Sorry, I was not in myself when I said that, I was a bit nervous ‘coz I think someone saw us. And I think they’re taking pictures..” “Don’t worry, we’re on disguise..” He said. “Oh right. Haha” I said, nervously. Then he choose a Silver ring with a stone in the center, he also asked the lady to put names inside it. In his ring it has the name “SooJung” while in my ring, it has “HongKi”.  While waiting for the ring, we bought starbucks and just looked around. Then we go back to the shop. He get my ring and put it in my right wedding finger. Then we both laughed, hard. I know that he was playing so I just go with the flow and get his ring and putting it on his right wedding finger. It was so funny because we did it in the front of the door of the jewerly shop. We were the only customers that time. We were laughing so hard for a couple of seconds then paused. He the joked by saying.. “You may now…. Leave the bride and let her pay for the ring” We both laugh so hard, again. The we both stopped and we were walking around the mall. Then I said “Oppa! Where do you want to eat? ” “Do you eat dimsum?” He said. “Of course I do..” I said…

 

We ate dimsum and feed each other  . I know we were just playing around, but we didn’t laugh. We were like dating. Then I suddenly feel like someone’s taking pictures. I just didn’t care..

 

(By the way, this is what it looks like http://www.yyjewellery.com/upload/20100807/20100807143117253.jpg Sorry guys, I can’t find a better picture..)

 

 

                                End of POV.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is it boring? Should I continue writing? Please encourage me guys.. Please give some comments and suggestions. :)