Revealing Small Secrets/Bonding

Unexpected (HIATUS)

 

                                    The Filming started~~

 

Minho: “Did you receive the mission card?”

Krystal: “Ani~ Wae?”

Minho: “They say we’ll have a special today..”

Krystal: “Special?” I said then the PD handed our mission card.. We both read it, it says…

 

Our Minstal Couple♥~

Minstal couple, since this is your first couple mission, we’ll make it special.  Your mission is… tan ta da dan~ “Invite you opposite friends to hang with you.” You have to have a bonding and you have to know something private about each other by asking each other’s friends.. Start now!~

 

By,

WGM

 

Both: “What!?!”

Krystal: “Chincha? Oppa, I mean nampyeon, who wil you call?”

Minho: “I don’t know yet, it should be an opposite right?”

Krystal: “De~ Wae!?!”

Minho: “What? I’m going to call.. Jessica noona?”

Krystal: “WHAT!?! Andwae! Andwae!”

Minho: “Wae? Are you keeping a secret from me?”

Krystal: “It’s not like that! Yah!”

Minho: “I’m going to call Jessica noona and Ji Hye noona?”

Krystal: “Ahhh!~ The one you kissed at a drama!?!” She asked while making a suspicious look.

Minho: “Yes! Why? Do you have a problem with that?” He said, and trying to make her jealous.

Krystal: “Chincha!?! You can do that? Please do! I really like to meet her.” Krystal teased.

Minho: “De!~ And I’ll also call Yuri noona.” He arrogantly said. He was happy when he saw Krystal’s jealous.

Krystal: “Harasso. Then, I’ll call Dojoon oppa.” She teased.

Minho: “Then? And who else?” He said, trying to pick a little fight.

Krystal: “Kwanghee oppa.”

Minho: “And?”

Krystal: “Taemin oppa!”

            Minho was jealous and angry. He thought “Why is she doing this to me? Aishh~”. He and Krystal had a little couple fight. Trying to make each other jealous. But wait- Who do you think will win?

            We called our friends and told them to come with us. We rode together at the WGM bus. We arrived at a Karaoke Bar.

Krystal: “Karaoke Bar?”

PD: “It has a room there we reserved especially for you..”

Everybody: “owww”

            We entered the Karaoke Bar and headed to our room. It was large. After a couple of seconds the staff also entered the room and they started preparing.

PD: “We will be ready in 3 minutes.”

Everyone: “De~”

            3 minutes has passed then we started filming. Everybody was ready, Me, Minho, Jessica unnie, Yuri unnie, Kwanghee oppa, Ji Hye unnie, Taemin oppa and Dojoon oppa. And well, as expected, Kwanghee started the conversation.

Kwanghee: “Krystal-ssi, why did you invite us here?”

Krystal: “We are actually telling secrets about each other.”

            Everybody was like “WOAH!”

Minho: “Just reveal secrets about us two.”

            Then, everybody was inhaling in relief.

Krystal: “Yuri unnie, does Minho likes you?”

            Everybody especially Minho was shocked about my sudden question.

Yuri: “I don’t know, he never told me anything. He’s just being formal when me and the other sunbaes are around.”

I just nodded. Then it became awkward for a moment. When everybody noticed that there was silence, everybody was in sync and laugh together.

Kwanghee: “You know, I was really sad.” He said then had a sad funny face.

            Everybody laughed then asked why.

Kwanghee: “Everybody here already know that I like Krystal-ssi and she is my ideal type. Minho-ssi, can you give her to me?”

            Everybody was laughing hard, especially Minho. Minho just laughed then ignored his question.

Yuri: “I think you have to ask the permission of her unnie first, since she’s here.”

Kwanghee: “Oh! Omo~ Anyeong Haseyo~” he said then bowed to my sister.

            Everybody was laughing again.

Jessica: “Oh, anyeong!”

Kwanghee: “Noona, can I have Krystal?”

            Everybody chuckled.

Jessica: “I don’t think so, because as you can see, she’s already married.”

            Kwanghee had a sad funny face and kept quiet for a while which made us laugh again. Minutes have passed and our friends already revealed our secrets, like…

Yuri: “Minho respects his sunbaes a lot because his too afraid of them.”

Ji Hye: “He always bow at me and when he asks advice I can sense that he’s so shy and by the same time, afraid.”

Jessica: “I don’t really know much about Minho, I was even shocked when he called me.”

            Then everybody laughed.

Minho: “Anio~ It’s nothing like that. I just want to know something about Krystal.”

Jessica: “Oh! Krystal? Uhm, she has lots of secrets hidden from me. Since we can’t hang out a lot, we only call and text each other a lot.”

            Everybody was excited and I was nervous. I wonder what secret my sister will reveal.

Jessica: “She was once almost engaged.”

            Everybody was shocked, except for me and Minho, since I already told Minho about that, he looked a bit disappointed. And I was happy. Jessica unnie told the story about the “almost fixed marriage”. And everyone was shocked and can’t even comment. Some even said that he thought that only happens in TV. Which made everybody laugh.

Taemin: “I will reveal secrets for both of them. First, Krystal always says that her close friends in Shinee are Me & Key, but the truth is her closest friend is Jonghyun hyung. ”

Everybody: “What? Why? Why? Why?”

Taemin: “She said she don’t like misunderstanding, and to make it simple she said that Key and Me are her close friends, but the truth is that she’s closer to Jonghyun hyung.”

Yuri: “Oh really? I thought you and Taemin and best friends?”

Krystal: “We are but, I’m closer to Jonghyun oppa. He is a very gentleman, and he took care of me all the time. And he always gives me advice and always tell jokes. He has a very good manner. He is my bloody brother Jjong~”

            Everyone now seem to understand.

Taemin: “And second, Minho. He is very mature.”

Everyone: “Oh?”

Taemin: “In camera, he’s always smiling but when we are at our dorm, he is very serious, and very competitive. Like, when we play video games at our dorm, he really hates to lose but when he does, of course when someone win he’ll celebrate of course, like when Jonghyun hyung once beat him, of course Jonghyun hyung was happy and smiling to himself. Then suddenlt Minho was like “What’s with you hyung?” “

            Everybody laughed hard from what Taemin just said. Everybody was laughing hard. Minho then explained

Minho: “It’s because I thought he cheated. We were playing and suddenly someone stepped on my foot, so I was really mad. Then after a couple of hours we were all eating and Taemin then confessed that he was the one who stepped on my foot.”

            Everyone then again laughed..

Dojoon: “About Krystal, she is actually very quiet. She doesn’t speak well in our set and she always go to the set without make-up. She looks a little cold when she doesn’t speak while she has make-up. But when she don’t have any make-up on, she looks like a goddess wherever she looks.”

Yuri: “Eyyy, Is that revealing secret or confessing?”

            I saw Minho looked jealous and I was actually blushing. We continued talking and finally, the time has come when Yuri unnie have to go first. She has to film a reality show together with Sunny unnie, she said. We said goodbye to her and thank her for joining our chat. We continued talking, eating and having fun at the same time. And time goes fast, we have to say goodbye. It was already 6:00 P.M.

            We said goodbye to our guest then, when all of our guests were already gone, the PD gave us another mission card.

Minho: “Oh? 2 mission card today?”

PD- It’s just a peek.

            We opened the card, and it says..

 

                        Our MinStal couple♥~,

                        Now, you have to take a look to your future house and decide on what furniture or other things you need.     

            By,

WGM

 

 

            We followed orders and go take a peek at our new future house~

 

 

 

 

 

 

=====================================================

Sorry for updating late, btw, Here it is! :)

=====================================================