Shocking!

Unexpected (HIATUS)

Minho: “Wanna play a game?”

Krystal: “What? I mean what for?”

Minho: “Your now my on-screen wife. ‘’

Krystal: “What!?! You agreed? Why?”

Minho: “What do you mean by that. It’s just work. Or maybe you feel shy to me....?” [He joked]

Krystal: “What? Of course not. Haha So, what game?”

Minho: “What about.. Dance Revolution.”

Krystal: “I’m on it.”

Minho: “But! Were having a bet?”

Krystal: “Sure, what is it?”

Minho: “On OUR fist day of shooting in WGM, you have to buy couple shirts for us two. Then you are going to say that you personally bought it for us.”

Krystal: “Sure! I’m on it.”

Minho: “And! You also have to tell me that you like me!?”

Krystal: “WHAT!?!”

Minho: “Are you going to....?”

Krystal: “No! Never! I’m on it. But, if you are going to loose, you are doing that!?”

Minho: “Sure! I won’t lose.”

Krystal: “And you think I will? There are only 5 rounds! Okay?”

Minho: “Okay! So, Can we dance?” 

He offered his hand to me. Then I hold his hand and said “Let’s do this!”

            I heard the other members talking and teasing.

                        Luna&Amber: “Let’s buy some food before watching an intense movie. Haha!”

                        The other members: “That sounds nice. But we better hurry.”

            So, they really bought food while we are preparing for our game. So, as the game started, I saw his face, his so serious like he’s putting his life on it. I just laugh by the way he looks. It’s too funny. I never knew he can be as serious as this. I think it’s because of his pride, I mean being defeated by a girl will surely hurt his pride. But I know I won’t loose. I’m always playing this game since elementary, I mean because we have it at home and it once became my habit, so I promise to myself that I wont hurt my pride on losing to someone and hello? It’s too embarrassing since I was playing this since elementary..

 

            As the game started, I always do what I usually do, every 1st round was a practice, means I won’t put to much effort, it is only for getting used to the beat, since I haven’t done this in a while..

 

Krystal: “Ohw, I never knew it will be like this.” I lied.

Minho: “Are you giving up and buy us couple shirts?” he answered then missed a note.

Krystal: “No! Never!” then chuckled. I missed some notes for practice, it’s my tradition.

 

            Minho was laughing because he knew he would win this round. So, he won. He was too happy that he was laughing and you can see his whole mouth. Hahaha! Then second round, he won again. I knew it would happen, I mean I’m losing for a reason, and this is because when you feel like theres only one hope left, all you have to do is try your best and concentrate, you can never lose focus when your purposely preasuring yourself.  Then I won in the third round, then the fourth round, and lastly, in the last round. My plan was a success.

 

Krystal: “See?”

Minho: “I got it. I got it. You don’t have to tease me. ” He look so upset, well, not my problem. Hahaha

Luna: “So, I guess, we’ll have to have a party tonight?”

Key:”Hahahaha! That’s a really good idea. ”

End of Krystal’s POV.

 

Minho’s POV.

 

            Damn! That was really embarrassing! I never loose to a girl before. But, I’m happy, actually. I bond with her for the first time. It was really fun, and when I saw her laughing at me,  I felt happiness in my heart i don’t know why. I was thinking “Ohw! I made her laugh.. ” I was really happy.

            So, as we go to our dorms, I was always smiling, I dont know but I can’t help it. I was too happy. Then I called Victoria to come over to our dorm, since it not far, I told her to cook food for the party, and that I’ll go also go with her to buy the ingredients.  Luna was also with us. Then as we arrived at our dorm Victoria started cooking, Sulli, Taemin & Luna helped her. Taemin & Sulli were asked to cut the ingredients and Luna assist her with the cooking. Onew hyung and I were watching tv while Key and Krystal were playing and goofing around, they were at the top of the bunk bed where Key and I were sharing. They were laughing so hard. Then when Onew and I entered They were shocked and hide something then suddenly hitting their hands together like they were playing a game.

 

Onew: “Yah! What are you doing?”

            I felt like there was something pushing my heart when I saw them. It was so.. I don’t know.. I can’t explain it properly. But it felt so heavy.

Onew: “Yah! Are you planning to ignore us?” Onew shouted.

Key: “Uhm.. Can you see!?! Were just playing!” He shouted back.

Onew smirked then had a playful smile and said “Hey! Can I join?”

They both laughed and said, “Come! This will be so much fun! ” Then laughed again.

Onew: “ Are you not planning to join us? “

            I just said no and sat in the chair in our room. Then they were facing the back. Krystal were in the middle of them, I felt like saying Hey! What are you doing to her? Then I realized they were just playing.. Then I thought to myself “What am I doing?” Then they laughed so hard, Key and Onew were both giving Krystal a suspicious look. Then Krystal Shouted with laughter. She laughed so hard then she went down from the bunk bed then run toward me, she used me as a defence, she hold my shoulder then go to my back, then suddenly said a little louder “Minho Oppa! Help me! They’re going to do something to me! ” I just smiled and said “Like what? What were you playing by the way?” She laughed so had again, then said,”  You’re going to kill people if you’ll know. “ Then laugh again. I just didn’t mind.

 

Vic: “Kids! It’s already time to eat!”

            We ran towards the kitchen then after we ate Jonghyun came. We are now complete.

Jonghyun: “Ohw, Are you guys done eating?”

Key: “Why? Did you bring food?”

Jonghyun: “Well, not just food.”

Onew: “You mean you bought the one I told you?”

Jonghyun: “Of course.”

Onew shouted with joy and said, “Were having a party! ”

Key was so happy. Then he looked at Krystal with a suspicious face again then Krystal ran to Jonghyun with laughter. I was actually feeling a bit... I don’t know.  They were running back and forth, they were happily playing around until Onew stopped them and said “Lets have a toast.”  Then we had a few drinks, we were actually drinking vodka. Jonghyun bought 3 bottles.  Then after drinking the two bottles they were playing truth or dare. Most of them are already drunk.

 

Luna: “Taemin-ah! Do you love our Sulli?” She sked, since the bottle picked Taemin.

Taemin: “Is that a trick question? Of course I do. ”

            They acted cheesy. Then Sulli smiled then kissed his cheek. More rounds passed Luckily I and Krystal were not chosen, until the 3 bottles were finished. Vic, Amber and Luna were already going ahead to their dorms. S ulli and Taemin were still kissing in the corner then after a few minutes, Taemin accompanied Sulli to their dorm. It was still 1 A.M in dawn.  Key, Jonghyun and Onew were already sleeping in our room, since we only have 1 room. After a minute Taemin came and directly went to bed, which let me be with Krystal. Krystal was sitting on the living room sofa, sleeping. I stared at her face for a few minutes then I dont know why, I suddenly kissed her. I was out of my control, although I know what I was doing. Krystal kissed me back, although she was sleeping. I kissed her for a few seconds until I hear a loud sound of something. Something fell. I was shocked and when I look around, it was YURI noona’s bag. Her face was full of shock. I really felt sorry for her. She thought that Krystal was flirting with me until she saw Krystal’s sleeping very red face. And then looked at me with a stare then go outside with disappointment. I followed her and approach her.

 

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm so sorry for the late update. I hope you understand . :)

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::