A very busy day

Unexpected (HIATUS)

(+ Bonus picture)

 

 

The next morning..

 

Krystal’s POV.

Krystal: “Oh Shoot! It’s already 8:30. And the filming will start at 12 noon. But, I have to travel for 2 and a half hours. ”

            Then I heard manager oppa shouting “Krystal! We’re gonna be late! Just eat at the car.” I shouted back “De~ I’ll just change my clothes” I changed my clothes and go downstairs. I grabbed some sandwich that Vic-omma made. Luna gave me the Luch box and pancakes. She said “You eat the pancake for breakfast, and the sandwich for your snacks.”

Krystal: “Thanks.” I said then hugged her. I hugged all of them and said “Goodbye members, I’ll see you at the Brave Heart filming, Take care, ok?”

Sulli: “You too maknae, take care!”

            I smiled then walked. Manager oppa was waiting at the car downstairs. Then suddenly my phone rang.  I saw Minho and Yuri talking at a bench in the hallway. I saw them looking at me, I just greeted “Anyeong Haseyo sunbae-nims.” Then I go back at the dorm to get my wallet. My phone was still ringing, I ignored it for a while. Then it stoped. I got my wallet and walked at the hallway again. They continued talking then looked at me again, my phone rang again, I just smiled at them then picked my phone. I was looking at my phone to look who was calling then I suddenly shouted “HyunJoong oppa!?!” They looked at me I was forcing a smile and said “Sorry, please continue.” Then faced my back to answer the phone.

Krystal: “Eobseyo?”

HyunJoong: “Eobseyo? Oh! Krystal-ssi” He said then I pressed the loudspeak button so that I won’t mind putting the cellphone at my ears.

Krystal: “O? Oppa! Why did you call?”

HyunJoong: “You will attend at Brave Heart today right?”

Krystal: “Ah~ De~”

HyunJoong: “I would like to perform with you.”

Krystal: “Ohw, that would be great. But if we are going to practice right now, I can’t. I have to film for a cf. ”

HyunJoong: “Oh! No, not now, I also have to film for a cf. Maybe after your filming? Call me, ok?”

Krystal: “Ah! De~ bye”

HyunJoong: “Bye~ ” then I hung up.

Krystal: “Weird. ” I whisperd at myself and continue walking.

            I arrived at my car and went to my filming..

 

End of POV.

 

Minho’s POV.

I was walking in the hallway until I saw Yuri noona. I approached her.

Minho: “Noona!” Then I went to her.

Yuri: “Oh?” Looking confused.

Minho: “Can I talk to you for a minute?”

Yuri: “Oh, sure.”                She said then we sat at the bench in the hallway.

Yuri: “What do you want to talk about?”

Minho: “I just want to say that.. I’m really sorry.”

Yuri: “I can’t really say it’s fine.. for now. It still hurts.” She pout.

Minho: “I’m really sorry noona, I didn’t mean to..” Then we saw Krystal walking in the hallway. We look at her for a sec then she greeted us. We just smiled but she didn’t saw us, she was walking towards her dorm again. Then silence came, Yuri noona and I just stared at the floor. Until she came again, she smiled at us and we smiled back but she didn’t saw us again as she answered her phone.

I continued chatting to Yuri noona “I didn’t mean to do that”

Yuri: “My answer is in your conscience. If you really didn’t mean that, then I forgive you, and if you don’t I don’t either. ” She said with a smile.

            Then we heard Krystal shouting “HyunJoong oppa!?!” My heart suddenly beat faster.

Yuri: “Looks like you have a lot of opponent”

Minho: “What do you mean?”

Yuri: “Don’t be so dumb Minho. I know that you know what I mean.” She said while walking away.

            I was thinking for it in a while but still don’t get it. “Forget it!” I said to myself.

 

End of POV.

 

Narrator’s POV.

 

            Krystal arrived at the filming site.  She was shocked because she saw HyunJoong and JoongKi. She talked to the director to ask what will she do. The director (PD) gather the the other artists. He called HyunJoong ang JoongKi.

PD: “This will be a 2 minute CF. Since we are going to film Pocari Sweat(a soft drink/energy drink), the story will be a love triangle among athletes. Our fist filming is in here, in a mountain, you will shoot some moments of the three of you, first, the three of you are bestfriends until HyunJoong & JoongKi fall inlove with Krystal. HyunJoong will be a runner, JoongKi will be a swimmer together with Krystal. Krystal will fall in love with JoongKi. So okay the first scene the three of you will be running at each other then you’ll go for a break and drink Pocari Sweat, after drinking you two will stare at Krystal then kiss her cheeks, since Krystal is in the middle, her first reaction will be shocked then smile. Then kiss both of them in the forehead.  End of the scene. ”

            They started shooting, they the running, they had it at 3 cuts. The drinking part was only 2 cuts. And now, the kissing scene, the three of them were blushing so red, especially Krystal. At first cut, when they kiss Krystal, Krystal was blushing so red, and was laughing, so NG. At the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th, and 12th cut, they had same problems, it was all NG, like their lips were trembling, awkward moment, they were shaking and they were laughing, good thing at the 13th, it was a success . But it’s not yet over, they still have to film the part where Krystal has to kiss their forehead. It only take 4 cuts, since it’s not so awkward already.  They had a break for 10 minutes to eat or do whatever then after 10 minutes, they have to move to their next location.

Krystal , HyunJoong & JoongKi: “Thank you all for your hardwork.” They said then they bowed.

HyunJoong: “How awkward.”

JoongKi: “Yeah, right.”

Krystal: “Gosh! I’m so embarrassed.”

HyunJoong&JoongKi: “Well, us too.” They said together then laughed.

JoongKi: “Do you wanna have lunch together?”

HyunJoong: “Yeah~ But I don’t have any food.”

JoongKi: “Me either. And we can’t eat, since there’s no food for sale here.”

Krystal: “Well, if you mind, I can share mine.”

HyunJoong: “Are you sure it’s fine?” he said shyly.

JoongKi: “Yeah~ Are you sure?” he said playfully.

Krystal: “Yeah~ Sure.  ”

            They had lunch together. They were eating the sandwich and the lunch the f(x) members packed. The lunch that they packed was too many. Since they already know about the CF and the other artists involved. They actually packed it for the boys. They had Kimbap(Korean Style Sushi Role), Buldak(Spicy Chicken), Bulgogi(Grilled Marinated Beef) and Bibimbop(Beef & Mixed Rice vegetable).

HyunJoong: “Wow~ They’re so many.”

Krystal found a note in her lunch box, written

“We already know that you’re with the pretty boys HyunJoong oppa and JoongKi oppa~We hope that you will let them eat the food we made~ And you should JUST EAT they’re leftovers, keke~ just kidding.

 P.S.  Sorry we didn’t told you. Haha, fighting!

  Love, f(x)~

 

Krystal: “Read this and you’ll know the reason.” She said while handling the note.

JoongKI: “Awwww~ They’re so sweet. This is the reason why f(x) are my ideal types.” He said.

            Krystal remembered “Oh! The two of them kinda like me, right?” Then she blushed. “Oh! Nevermind! ” she said to herself. They ate the food happily. They chatted and had a good relationship. The atmosphere is not awkward anymore. They now moved to their next location. It was a sports center, with a swimming pool and a track & field. The first scene was HyunJoong running, then second scene was JoongKi and Krystal jumping to a swimming pool but not to swim but to play with each other. HyunJoong saw that and feel sad. The third scene was the two of them being shock after seeing Krystal in a one piece swimsuit. The fourth scene was JoongKi almost kissing Krystal on the lips but HyunJoong stopped him and punch his face. The fifth scene was Krystal crying because their friendship was broken. The sixth scene was Krystal died in an accident (she accidentally fell to high to a swimming pool which has a small amount of water causing her to hit her head and died), then after years, HyunJoong and JoongKi accidentally reunite in the sports center where they usually hang out and saw someone that looks just like Krystal and time went that they were bestfriends again. The ending part was the three of them drinking their favorite drink, Pocari Sweat.

            They had 1 or 2 cuts per scene which led them to end early. They finished at 2 P.M. Since they had only 2 hrs to go to their filming in Brave Heart, they were doing things faster. But suddenly, HyunJoong and Krystal’s car was running out of gasoline.

 

Krystal’s Manager: “Oh My G#$! What happened?”

PD: “They say, there are people here who takes out your gasoline. It is a gang. They say that they get your gasoline and sell them.”

HyunJoong: “How can it be? They don’t have our keys?”

Staff: “I don’t know either.”

JoongKi: “You two have to go to Brave Heart filming right?”

K&H: “Ah, yes.”

JoongKi: “Well, you can go with me if you like.”

Krystal: “Oh really? It would be great.”

            So the three of them were at JoongKi’s car.

Krystal: “HyunJoong oppa! Do you mind telling me what you want to perform with me?”

H: “Ahh, yes! I bought 2 guitars with me, is it fine if you’ll perform with me with a guitar? You know how to play one right?”

K: “Uhmm, yes, a bit. I only know the basic chords.”

H: “Well, that’s fine. So, can we practice now?”

            They practiced while JoongKi was sleeping. They’re done practicing for 1 hour and 20 minutes, they spend the other 10 minutes taking pictures and chatting until JoongKi woke up. JoongKi also joined them. 

J: “You didn’t took pictures of me sleeping, right?”

K: “Of course not. ” she lied.

            They arrived at the building. They only have 30 minutes of make-up and changing clothes.

 

At the dressing room, there was f(x) members and Yuri.

Yuri: “Krystal! Can I talk to you?” She approached Krystal. Krystal was shock.

Krystal: “O..o..kay..”

            So, Krystal is done with her make-up and changing clothes. She sat beside Yuri.

Krystal: “Look, unnie, I’m really sorry.”

Yuri: “About what?”

Krystal: “About what happened to.. you know..”

Yuri: “He already told you what he did to you?”

K: “Yeah~ I was even shocked but, it already happened, so I can’t do anything but to accept it.”

Y: “Wow~ Your so mature. Even more mature than me. Haha” she joked.

K: “I’m really sorry unnie.”

Y: “You don’t have to be. It’s not your fault and I think breaking up with him is a good idea either. And I heard you two are on-screen husband and wife. You look so good together. Why don’t you date him in real life?”

K: “Ahahaha, how did you know that? And, date him? I don’t know. Really. Haha.”

            Their conversation was cut because the staff already called them to start filming. They walk to the set together but they’re not sitting together because of their sitting arrangement. And then the filming starts~   

 

 

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Chapter 14 done! :) I'm really sorry that this chapter was boring. :(

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::