Hey! What are you doing? This is your chance!

Unexpected (HIATUS)

We ate dimsum and feed each other  . I know we were just playing around, but we didn’t laugh. We were like dating. Then I suddenly feel like someone’s taking pictures. I just didn’t care..

 

 

Minho’s POV.

 

As I saw them feeding eachother, I suddenly feel, I don’t know. I feel like, I don’t know.  I wonder why I can’t explain it. All I can do is ignore this feeling.

 

Key: Yah! What are you doing?

Vic: Just taking pictures.. This will be useful.

Key: Huh?

Vic: Just shut your mouth and go with the flow.

Key: Oh, okay..

 

End of POV.

 

Krystal’s POV.

 

We were done eating. Then we chat for a few minutes until HongKi oppa’s phone rang. Someone called. It was.. JONGHUN OPPA! :O       He answered his call then he pressed the loudspeak button.

 

H: O? hyung!

J: Hyung! Where are you?

H: Why? I’m at the mall.

J: We have some emergency  practice.

H: What!?!  Why?

J: I mean, I’m sorry but today is the day that we are going to record our new song. I’m really sorry. I should..

H: It okay. What time?

J: Exactly.. 45 mins. From now.

H: Got it. Bye

J: Wait. Where are y….

 

HongKi hung up before he could finish his question..

 

HongKi: Sorry, but I think this will be the end.. Of our mall stroll?

I smiled and said. “Yeah, right”

HongKi: Lets go, I’ll…

Krystal: Oh, nevermind. I still want to go shopping. You can go?

HongKi: Oh, are you sure? Coz maybe..

Krystal: Oh yeah, It’s fine..

HongKi: okayyy? I’ll pay first..

Krystal: No need. I already did.. (I lied)

HongKi: Why?

I avoided his question by saying “Time is tickin’. Go..”  “Okay, bye.” He said. Then kissed my check. I was shocked, I froze for a couple of seconds until I saw The members with Shinee.

Onew: Hey! Are you done? Can we join?

Krystal: Oh, why are you guys here? Did you saw..?

Luna: Saw what? (She asked while crossing her arms)

Krystal: Oh nothing. Do you guys wanna eat? My treat.

Key: But, were done.. (He didn’t finish his sentence.) (Then Minho’s hands are in his mouth)

Sulli: Ow, it’s nothing. We’re just not hungry…

Krystal: okayyy? By the way, what are guys doing here?

Taemin: Nothing much.. We just want to have a bond. I think you can join us?

Krystal: Oh, yeah sure.

I paid for the food when they weren’t watching. Then we had a stroll..

 

End of POV.

 

Minho’s POV.

 

We were walking happily. Until Key put his arms on Krystal’s shoulders. They both look happy. Key was joking a lot then they are always laughing. I don’t know but, I felt that feeling again then I was frozen again, until I put myself together. I was thinking positively, then I also put my arms on Krystal’s shoulder. “Hey! Can I join?” I asked. “Yeah sure.. why not?” Krystal said with a smile.  While Key said “Yah! What do you think you’re doing? Why are you messing with my girlfriend?”  I was shocked and feel that feeling I don’t want to feel again. Then I suddenly said “Hey! Krystal’s  my girlfriend too, you know.” I saw Krystal’s face, it was frozen, full of shock. Then she smiled and said “Guys, slow down. I have lots of boyfriend you know.” She said it playfully. I know she was joking so I just laughed, Key did to. We were heading to a game room.  Key was so happy that he withdraw his arms to Krystal’s shoulder.  I was shocked the realize that I was actually putting my arms on Krystal’s shoulder. I was planning to withdraw my hands until Krystal hold my hand and playfully said “What do you want to play? My boyfriend? HAHAHAHA” Then she laughed ily. I was frozen again, my heart was beating faster. It never beat like this before, even when I’m with Yuri noona. She continued to hold my hand in her shoulder. I don’t know but I like it. We were walking happily, but the fact that I know she was just doing this for fun, made me a little sad. But I was thinking positively so, I can say, this is my chance. I have to grab it.