You've got the wrong idea!

Unexpected (HIATUS)

 

5 days have passed…

 

 

Krystal’s POV.

            I was relief when we saw WGM and our “kissing scene” is cut. Maybe because, I don’t know. It’s been 5 days since filming our last filming together, and tomorrow, we’ll film again. I don’t know how it will turn out. We haven’t had a conversation, well, except for congratulating me for our debut. But, that’s it, only saying “Congrats and Thanks.” I hope it won’t be awkward if we’ll film again tomorrow.

 

End of POV.

 

 

The next day..

 

Minho’s POV.

            Today is the day. I wonder how we will react. I hope it won’t be awkward. (Ding Dong ♫) Our doorbell rang. Then when I opened it, it was the WGM staff, waiting for me. “I’m sorry. I woke up late.” I said. I didn’t sleep a lot last night, so I slept at around 10 A.M – 12:30 P.M. I change my clothes and head to the SM Building where F(x) are practicing. This week has been hard on them, they had too many schedules for their comeback. We were heading to the SM Building to get Krystal and do our second mission.

 

            When we arrived at the SM Building, I told the staff to eat they’re lunch’s first. I went first at our practice room, and there I saw the members and Krystal playing. But I saw Krystal sitting too close from Taemin, everybody teased them for holding hands, and my heart suddenly felt something weird, I don’t know but it hurts. My heart is burning from anger and jealousy, I think, I’m not sure, I can’t explain it well. My heart suddenly felt like that when I saw Krystal’s right hand in Taemin’s pocket in his jacket, Taemin’s left hand is in there too. Everybody was teasing them until..

 

Onew: “Oh! Minho! Hyung! Look at them! Taemin is stealing your wife.”

            Then all of them looked at me, I saw Krystal & Taemin looked troubled.

Minho:  “Really?”

Jonghyun: “Just look at their hands..”

            He said as I sat beside Krystal, Krystal looked very nervous.

Krystal: “Ania~ It’s not like that~”

Taemin: “It’s not what you think it is.”

            They explained. I still feel jealous.

Key: “Yah! Why are you still holding hands? Even when Minho is here?!”

Krystal&Taemin: “Anio~ We told you it’s ot what you think it is.”

            Key & Onew looked at them suspiciously, then they both stared at Taemin’s pocket were where they put they hands. And then they shouted “We’ll separate them!!” Upon hearing that, Taemin and Krystal ran, Onew & Key followed them. Jonghyun looked at me, saying “I’m actually very curious~” Then ran, I ran too.

            Taemin & Krystal were at the F(x)’s practice room, they are still holding their hands. The members can’t ran around because Sulli & Amber is still learning some dance moves, since they were the last ones who didn’t master the stepping yet. Sulli looked bothered when she saw Taemin holding Krystal’s hands and putting it in his jacket’s pocket. I know what she’s feeling because she once told me she likes Taemin but I know that Taemin likes Krystal. And that is the reason why I’m so jealous right now. They moved to the corner and whispering each other, they both enjoyed their chat and they are even laughing at each other which made me super jealous. I actually want to punch Taemin now, but can’t. When the practice was done, they immediately followed the dance instructor and pretend to ask something to avoid Onew & Key. Then the F(x) member’s approached us (Shinee) about Taemin & Krystal.

Sulli: “Are they dating? Did you know about this?” Sulli said while crying.

Luna: “Oh! Baby Sulli~ Don’t cry.. I’m sure they’ll explain to us everything..”

Sulli: “But you guys know that I like Taemin!”

Onew: “Except for Taemin. He didn’t know, did he?”

Jonghyun: “Yeah~ I don’t think he knows..”

Victoria: “And Krystal! Krystal don’t know about this, right?”

Sulli: “Well, yeah~ I never told her about this, because I thought she and Taemin were JUST bestfriends and I’m afraid that she’ll tell Taemin..”

Luna: “Krystal is not that kind of person and what do you mean “JUST”? Are they really dating?”

Sulli: “I don’t know either.. ”

Amber: “Wait! I remember them doing something before they started holding hands..”

Everybody: “What!? What!?”

Amber: “I remember thing playing with something sticky and white, and I remember them running around playing with that too..”

Key: “And what do you think they’re playing. And I don’t think it has anything to do with them holding hands..”

Luna: “I think that too..”

Victoria: “By the way, Aren’t you guys eating? My treat.”

Key: “Woah! Really, let’s go to a restaurant!”

Everybody: “What!?!”

Key: “I mean the one that’s beside our building.. I’m bored with the cafeteria..”

Amber: “Yeah~ Me too.. But no worries Vic-omma, we’ll share the price.”

Vic: “Really? Thanks Amber!”

Amber: “Sure thing..”

 

            When we went to the restaurant, we saw Krystal and Taemin. Krystal was wearing a sunglasses and Taemin was wearing his hoodie as a disguise. We saw Taemin spoon-feeding Krystal and they are still holding their hands. My blood are boiling. I really feel jealous. Then I saw Sulli’s sad face.

Sulli: “I feel like eating at the canteen. See you guys!” She said then ran away.

            Then that time Krystal and Taemin get out from the restaurant too. They were done eating and they went back to the building. Victoria tried to calm us by saying “Let’s face that problem later, but for now. Let’s eat! ”    Then she ordered some food, I didn’t each much though..

 

END of POV.

 

Krystal’s POV.

 

            We ate fast and went to the building fast. I can’t believe our hands are sticking together because of that glue solution. I mean, can you blame us? The container just says “While Glue for school” We didn’t know it has a super glue with it, and now, we have to pretend holding hands and staying away. It is even hard for me to eat with my left hand. Good thing Taemin-oppa is here. We ran as fast as we can to the Girl’s Bathroom, I mean, just to get the glue from our hands. We prefer the Girl’s bathroom because mostly there’s no one in there. When we entered, we started pouring water to our hands then putting soap, until we heard a familiar voice, crying. I touched Taemin’s lips for him not to speak. Then suddenly Sulli came out from the cubicle, I knew it! She was the one crying! She saw me touching Taemin’s lips, and even saw us two blushing. She tried to run but I shouted “Yah! Sulli-ah! Can you hel us?” She tried to face us and then saw our hands still sticking to each other. She paused for a moment then she laughed hard.

Sulli: “What happened to this? I knew there was something fishy about you two.”

Taemin: “Our hands stuck together from the glue solution in your practice room. ”

Sulli: “Ohw! I thought-.. nothing..”

            She tried to help us by putting soap and water into our hands and then after a couple of seconds, finally, our hands separated. She slightly blushed while touching Taemin’s hand.

Krystal & Taemin: “Oh! Thank you so much Sulli! ”

Sulli: “Nah~ No problem..”

Taemin: “Now we have to trick them again.”

Krystal: “Okay~”

            Then I grabbed Taemin and Sulli’s hand. We were all holding hands. Sulli was blushing when  Taemin hold her hands.

Taemin: “Now, we have to pretend like nothing happened, ok?”

Sulli & Krystal: “Hayhay Captain.”

            We get out from the Bathroom and it was a perfect timing, our other members saw us.

Key: “Uh- What just happened?”

Sulli: “We are all holding hands”

            All of them were shocked and then Taemin and I said “Come on guys! It’s just a gag” All of us laughed and Taemin let go of Sulli’s hand, I tried to let go to but, he’s holding my left pinky. I was shocked then Minho hold hands with me with my right hand and when Taemin saw that he suddenly let go of my pinky.

Minho: “Yah! How dare you- aish! ”

Krystal: “Why? Are you jealous?” I joked, but I was shocked when he replied “Of course I am!”

Minho: “Come and we’ll film now. ” He said with a smile.

            After a couple of minutes, the staff and we prepared to film~

 

 

 

 

gI'm sorry for upadating so late~

I am currently  writing and preparing for my next fanfic. :)

Please support my nest fanfic, but don't worry, this fanfic will be a long fanfic :)