Mall Stroll Part I

Unexpected (HIATUS)

Krystal’s POV.

 

I saw HongKi oppa’s car, and I don’t know why, I’m just happy. He lead me to his car and we were greeting each other while walking..

 

K: Annyeong Haseyo!

H: Anyeong Haseyo!

He opened the car door for me, he was a gentleman. When we were on his car already he asked me, “Where do you want to eat?”  I answered, “Well, I feel like eating pasta.” “Pasta to go..” He said..

K: So, why do wanna meet today?

H: I just had a free time, then I want to spend it with you.. Do you mind?

K: Oh no! Not at all.. You know, you don’t have to speak formally.. Ahaha

H: Hahaha, harasso..

 

We arrived at the restaurant, I saw some familiar group, they were like following us.. “Is there something wrong?” HongKi asked. “No..” I answered..  Then I just ignored them..

 

H: What kind of spaghetti do you want to eat?

K: Carbonara will do..

 

Then HongKi oppa ordered. We ate while chatting..

 

End of Krystal’s POV.

 

 

Minho’s POV.

 

 

When I saw them talking with each other while eating, I don’t know why, but I’m half mad and half jealous. I know it’s crazy because I already have a girlfriend. But I can’t stop thinking that the times while Yuri noona is on a vacation with her family, Krystal is always there to accompany me, to talk with me. I was actually having fun that time.  But now, it feels like she has no more time to hang with us.

 

Key: Hey! Are you planning to stare at them the whole time? Amber! Aren’t we going to eat? (Key looks at Amber, then he saw her and the other members already eating)

Amber: Well, as you can see, we are already eating..

Key: Yah! Why didn’t you say so?

Onew: You were busy talking to Minho.

Amber: Aren’t you going to order?

Key: Harasso, harasso!  Minho! What do you want to eat?

Minho: Anything edible.

(Key then ordered the food.)

 

 

 

End of POV.

 

 

Narrator’s POV.

 

Krystal and Hongki were done eating and chatting. They are preparing to leave. HongKi is done paying the bill. And they are ready to go. They were heading to HongKi’s car, while the other members were preparing to leave too.

 

Krystal: Oppa! Where are we going next?

HongKi: Hmmm, well, let’s see. Do you want to go to the mall?

Krystal: Even though there are a lot of people there?

HongKi: I don’t think they will notice. I mean, I’ve heard ZE:A is having a performance at a mall right… NOW! So, I guess it will be perfect to go there. While the crowd are busy interacting with them..

Krystal: Well, great. Let’s go there then..

 

(They are now heading to the mall, and so are the other members sneaking at them.)

                                  

Luna: Are they heading to the mall? Are they crazy? Are they going to confirm that they are dating? OFFICIALLY?

Taemin: I don’t think so. I heard ZE:A is going to perform today at that mall. I think they already planned this.

Key: Wow! You’re such a genius Taemin-ah! How did you think of that?

Taemin: I don’t know.. common sense?

Key: Yah! Are you saying that I don’t have one?

Taemin: Not really. Ahahaha

Vic: Yah! Cut that out! Let’s go out now. And follow them.

Everyone: Hayhay!

 

Krystal’s POV.

 

Krystal: Oppa! There’s a lot of people in the entrance..

HongKi: Then, can we pretend to be lovers wearing couple tees and couple glasses while holding hands?

Krystal: I guess it’s fine..

HongKi: Ok! Get change now.

K: Where?

H: There’s a bathroom there, beside the parking lot.

K: Okay, I see.. Let’s get change..

H: Yes, ma’am.

 

End of POV.

 

 

 

 

Sorry if it’s too short. I promise to add another chapter within this day.. JPlease subscribe and leave some inspiring comments.