Future House

Unexpected (HIATUS)

Chapter 19

 

Minho’s POV.

 

            We arrived at our future place/house. It was like a resort. It has only 4-7 houses in this area, with a not so long distance. There is one house which is located only cm away from our house, and the other are meters away. I also saw a store from a distance, with a cafeteria on the side. Well, it was more like a restaurant, it just that it doesn’t look so expensive. We just saw the house, but we didn’t have the chance to go inside. They said, they have to transfer some furniture first. The house was so nice. It was white it is so big. I can’t believe it.

Krystal: “Wow~ Are you sure this is our house? Isn’t this too big? I mean, unlike the other couples, this is too luxurious!”

PD- “Yes~ Actually, your company president, Mr. Lee So Man, he helped us rent this place.”

            We were both shocked and was frozen. Then we both shouted “Oh REALLY!?!”

PD- “Yes..”

            After that conversation, we returned to our company building.  Krystal and I both planned to thank our Company President about this.

 

                                    -At the Company Building-

Krystal&Minho: “Thank you so much sir!”

Lee So Man: “Huh? For what?”

K&M: “About the house sir~”

Lee So Man: “Oh, so you saw that already? I’m sorry.”

Minho: “For what sir?”

Lee So Man: “Actually, WGM gave you extra money because since you two joined, the viewers had increased. It’s like a bonus. And I decided to just use that money to give you a better shelter.”

K&M: “Oh~ We totally understand what you mean sir.”

K: “You don’t have to be sorry sir. Thank you so much.”

M: “Right, sir. Thank you so much.”

LSM chuckled and said “What a cute couple. You should have a good relationship, okay? And also, don’t date in real life, Krystal’s dating contract will be released after 2 years. Ahahaha”

K: “Ahahaha, don’t worry sir.” Krystal assured.

LSM: “Now~ I have to go~ You too..”

M&K: “Okay sir. Goodbye.” Then we leave.

 

 

End of Minho’s POV.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

 

Krystal’s POV.

 

 

After 5 days..

 

            I received a mission card that says that we have to go grocery and buy the things we need. And we also have to cook and sleep there for the first time. But I wonder what time we will start since it’s still 6:00 A.M. Then exactly at that time, Minho oppa called.

 

Minho: “Did you receive the card?”

Krystal: “Ah, yes~ Uhm, oppa, when will we do the mission?”

Minho: “Uhm, Are you free today? ”

Krystal: “Yes, the whole day. Are you? The whole day?”

Minho: “Yes~ By the way, I’m not in my dorm. Meet me downstairs when you ready. Well- at lest, after 30 mins? Are you ready by that?”

Krystal: “Yes~”

Minho: “That’s great. I have a surprise for you.”

            I didn’t even have the time to answer, he suddenly hung up. Hmm, I wonder what’s his surprise..

 

 

=================================================

Sorry that this is too short. :)

=================================================