Too many rivals?

Unexpected (HIATUS)

            Their conversation was cut because the staff already called them to start filming. They walk to the set together but they’re not sitting together because of their sitting arrangement. And then the filming starts~    

 

Narrator’s POV

 

                        Krystal is sitting on the first row. (Arrangement: Luna, Junho(2PM), Krystal, Minho, Chansung(2PM)) The filming begins..

            They begin with Kang Hong Dong introducing us.. the guests. The filming went fine..

MC KHD: “Yuri-ssi. Did you prepare any talent today?”

Yuri: “De~ ”

MC: “What is it?”

Yuri: “I want to ruin my image today..”

MC SK (SeungKI): “Oh! Really? How?”

            Yuri showed a very very shocking face with her tongue out. Which lead the whole studio to laugher. Then she told a story about Yoona and made the current“ Brave Heart”. Then followed by JoonKi.  He was aked by the MC if he had something great to tell today..

JK: “Ah.. De~ It’s actually more on a confession..”

            Everybody including Krystal was totally interested and asked like “What? What is it?”

JK: “Well, today..  I had  to film a CF with someone special ”

            Krystal wash shocked and seen in camera with a red face..

MC SK: “jankaman! Jankaman! Why is Krystal-ssi’s face so red? Is it you he’s talking about?”

Krystal: “Ah~ Molla~”

            The people were saying “Eyyy~”

Then JoongKi continued.. “She was really beautiful..”

MC KHD: “Who is she? Is she here?”

JK: “De~ She’s Krystal-ssi..”

            Everybody went crazy.. And Minho was shock as was a bit mad.. But he still faked a smile..

MC: “Krystal-ssi? Oh! So that’s why..”

JK: “Before.. I admitted that F(x) was my ideal girl.. I think everybody knows..”

MC: “De~ De~”

JK: “But now, after meeting Krystal-ssi in our filming, she came without wearing make-up. And she was so beautiful, she’s like a goddess, and when she smiles, you’ll be like WOAH!”

            Everybody was shocked, and then MC KHD asked, did you two stare eye-to-eye in your filming already?

JK: “Anio~ But we kissed”

            Everybody was shocked but was disappointed when JK continued, “…in the cheeks and forehead”

MC: “Do you like to stare at her eyes?”

JK: “If it’s fine with her..”

MC: “Is it fine Krystal-ssi?”

Krystal: “I don’t know.. Because I’m married already” she said while showing her couple ring.

 

End of POV.

 

Minho’s POV.

 

            After hearing those words from JoongKi, I realized Yuri noona’s words.. I actually love her, yes, I love Krystal. I do, I do! Then when Krystal said that she’s already married, my heart was beating so fast to the fact that what she meant was that she was taken already.. by me.  Then she continued..

Krystal: “He’s here.”

            Then the people were excited and was so curious.

MC: “Ahhh~ I know now. You’re on-screen  husband right?”

Krystal: “Ah de~ We were official just yesterday.”

MC: “And he’s..?”

Krystal: “Minho-ssi.. ” Then my heart was beating fater and faster, I think I was nervous..

            She said that which caused the studio burst out.

Minho: “De~ It’s me.” I said while showing my ring.

MC: “Wow~ Then, back to the topic, will you allow JK to stare at the eyes of your wife?”

I was moved by the question and answered directly “Of course, NO!”

            The studio were full of envy and shocked.. I mean they never knew I could act like this..

MC: “Wow~ Wahhh~ Minho-ssi, that was a fast answer. And why is that? It’s only a stare.”

Minho: “I don’t think that’s a question. She’s my wife and I own her.”

            Then I saw Krystal on the tv on the corner of the stage covering while blushing..

MC: “Wahhhh”

JK: “Aw, chousohamnida~ Next time, I wont ask permission..”

            He said that and caused the whole studio to laughter and by that, he is the current “Brave Heart.”

MC: “Now, speaking of Krystal, let’s and ZE:A’s Kwanghee about this. I mean, we already know that Krystal is her ideal girl right?”

Kwanghee: “Ah, de~ My ears were actually hurt about what I just heard. I mean, Krystal-ssi!~ Don’t you like me back?” She aked Krystal, then suddenly the everybody in the studio were laughing..

Krystal: “I’m sorry, but I can’t answer right now.” Then laughed..

Kwanghee: “I know.. I know.. Just text me the answer, ok?”       

                        He said that and the crowd was laughing again.

Kwanghee: “Actually, at first I don’t like Krystal that much.. I thought she had a surgery like me, since she is really pretty and all, but I searched at the internet “Jung Krystal surgery” But bothing came up, instead, I saw Yuri’s face. I saw the picture when she hadn’t take eyelid surgery yet. But, I’m sorry Yuri noona~”

Yuri: “Kwinchanayo~” then Kikwang continued..

Kwanghee: “But I really laughed so hard!”      Then the whole studio was laughing.. Yuri noona’s face doesn’t look too happy but she was forcing herself to laugh.

Kwanghee: “Then I took my old photobook and get my old picture and paired it with Yuri noona’s non-surgery face, I really laughed for about 1 hr and got a stomach ache. It was 5PM and I didn’t get to eat my dinner because my stomach was aching so hard that I just sleep. And once again, I’m really sorry Yuri noona.”

            Yuri didn’t respond, she was offended, but she thought that it was fine because at least he said sorry after saying it..  And moving on, with his story, Kikwang is currently the Brave Heart.

MC: “And now, it’s Hyun Joong’s turn. I heard you prepared something eith someone today..”

HJ: “Ah~ De~ I’m going to perform with Krystal-ssi..”

MC: “Oh~~ Krystal-ssi, it’s your day today. By the way, What are you going to perform?”

HJ: “It’s an English song we just practiced before going here.”

MC: “(Curious) So, you came here together?”

HJ: “Ah~ De~ We were actually together with JoongKi, since the three of us were together filming our CF”  At that moment, I feel actually.. I don’t know… jealousy?

MC: “Don’t you guys have car?”

HJ: “Something happened to our car and we have to be here soon, and lucky that JoonKi have to film here as well, so he kindly asked us to just ride with him..”

MC: “Wow~ That’s really kind JoonKi.. But do you think he just both of you because of Krystal?” Then everybody laugh..

 HJ: “Maybe.. I think so..”

MC: “Okay, so back to the topic.. What are gonna do in your performance?”

HJ: “We will sing with guitars..”

Everybody: “Wow”

MC: “Everybody, let’s give them a round of applause..” everybody clapped..

            Then they started playing the guitar, actually, I didn’t know she could play a guitar. When she started singing, everybody was listening. Everybody was stunt because we never thought she had a voice like that. The song was all high-pitch and she managed to sing it. (By the way, the song is “Candles by Hey Monday”- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BnvxqiMiIcA       =)

            They were all so shocked, especially me, I never really knew that she has this kind of voice. It’s too beautiful. It’s like you’re listening to an angel. After singing, she just smiled shyly. Everybody was clapping and all standing. She gets a standing ovation.

 

MC: “WOW~ We are all stunned by your voice. Now, I don’t wonder why you are famous to guys..”

JoongKi: “I never actually thought she had a voice like that.”

Victoria: “Yeah~ Even thought we live with her, we never really saw her singing like that. She sings like Luna. ”

Krystal: “Actually, Luna unnie and Jonghyun oppa taught me how to handle high pitches..”

MC: “Ohw, so that’s why. But JongKi-ssi, I thought you were at the car as them?”

JK: “I was actually just sleeping at the back.” Then everybody laughed.

MC: “Hahahaha!! Krystal-ssi..”

Krystal: “De~?”

MC: “We never knew you could play guitar.”

Krystal: “I actually just know the basics, but Hyun Joong oppa taught me some tricks..”

MC: “Ahhh~ since Hyun Joong-ssi can play well.”

Krystal: “De~”

MC: “But are you sure you just practiced that for hours?”

Hyun Joong: “De~ We practiced it for at least 2 hours..”

MC: “But how did you choose the song?”

Hyun Joong: “I was actually planning to sing with a duet with her, and it has many difficult cords and scratching, I asked her to choose an easy song for her.”

Krystal: “De~ I actually just said, “Why don’t we try this? Candles. I just heard it this morning and I fell for it. We can just search in the internet for the chords, since I already know the lyrics..”

MC: “Wow~ You can memorize easily the lyrics? I mean even though we know that you can speak English well, you can memorize it all just after listening to it in the morning?”

Krystal: “Anio~ When I fell for a song, I buy it directly in and internet music store and just download it to my phone and listen to it again and again until I can familiarize the beat and lyrics..”

MC: “Ohw~ But still, it’s so impressive.”

Krystal: “Kamsahabnida~”

            She shyly said and she go back to their proper seats.

MC: “Hyun Joong-ssi, what story do you want to tell us today?”

            He just told something about s and..

HJ: “You all know that I like Krystal-ssi right?”

            I felt a bit mad when he said that. Yuri noona’s right, there are a lot of people who likes Krystal, so it means, I have lots of rival upon winning her heart. 

MC: “Ohw~ Minho-sii, aren’t you affected by that?”

Minho: “Of course I am. But it looks like I have to endure it for now.”

            Everybody laughed and I saw Krystal blushing. Hyun Joong didn’t won over Kikwang by his story.

MC: “Now! Let’s see 2PM!!”    

            The guests were Nichkhun, Junho & Chansung. They danced and everybody was clapping.

MC: “Nichkhun-sii, your on-screen wife is here now. What do you want to say to her?”

Nichkhun: “Yeobo, are you feeling well?”

            Everybody was giggling a little. And Victoria was blushing.

Victoria replied with her aegyo: “I’m great because you’re here.”

            Then everybody was giggling a lot.

MC: “Nichkun-ssi, what do want to reveal today?”

N: “It’s very big, and I bet from the past events, they became mad and want to have with her like crazy now~”

            Everybody was curious and the MC said “Ohw, it’s about girls.. But, is it their ideal girls or crushes?”

N: “I think it’s actually both.”

MC: “Wow~ What is it?”

N: “Actually, Chansung and Junho’s wallpaper in their cellphone is… the same girl..”

Everybody: “WOAH~”

                        Nichkun continued..

N: “It’s Krystal-ssi. And there is also one time that it was already midnight and I saw Chansung looking at NU ABO’s music video, since we downloaded it to our computer at our dorm, she was repeating a part and I saw him editing it, cutting those parts and make it into one, when I take a closer look, it was all Krystal. He cut the part where Krystal was lifting her shirt and showed her abs, even searching on the internet for the clip. And also, I saw his phone has an album of Krystal.  ”   I was totally shocked when hearing this, I feel like punvhing them..

            Everybody was shocked and Krystal&Chansung were blushing so red.

Chansung shouted: “Yah! You’ll have your time..”

            Nichkhun ignored him and continued..

N: “The weird thing was Junho was doing the same thing too. HAHAHA”

            Then Everybody was bursting into laughter. And made Nichkhun the current Brave Heart.

MC: “Now, for Chansung..”

Chansung chuckled evily and said “He likes Krystal-ssi a lot too.” I was like “What the!?! Aren’t they going to stop all this nonsense?”

            Everyone was laghing and shocked at the same time, especially Victoria.. 

Victoria: “Really! Seroiusly~ Aigoo~ Even her own daughter.. I can’t believe.. Really..”

            Nichkhun tried to explain but Victoria didn’t listen. Making everybody laugh..

Nichkhun: “It’s not like that.. it’s just-”

Junho interrupted “He even have a picture of Krystal in his phone. Even when she was married to Victoria. And I also saw him hiding a picture of Krystal under his pillow.”

            Everybody laughed to hard.

Chansung continued: “He even once said in his sleep “Krystal and I are meant to be. She have abs and pretty face like I do.”

            Which cause every from bursting  laughter and made Chansung the current and last Brave Heart.

 

MC: “So, this is what they called revenge. But Minho-ssi, aren’t you mad?”

Minho: “I am, actually, now.”

MC: “Then can you still endure this?”

Minho: “De~”

MC: “Well, as you say, why don’t we try Krystal and JoongKi staring at their eyes for 5 seconds. ”

Chansung&Junho: “I’ll be hurt.”

            They said that together which caused the studio to burt into laghter while I was actually really mad looking at them. JoongKi and Krystal stared each other for 5 seconds while Junho and Chansung gets to dance with her, I was mad because it was a y dace. While Hyun Joong and Kikwang gets to hold Krystal’s hand for 10 seconds. I was really mad, but have nothing to do since I told them I can endure it.

            Krystal and I didn’t have the chance to reveal something since they are a lot of guests and since we already talked about our on-screen relationship. They went on talking and revealing about they’re own personal stories but Chansung was the last Brave Heart. End of filming~

 

 

 

 

 

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I'm really sorry for updating too long. I'm so sorry to keep you waiting. I was forced to join a camp by my parents, so... I hope you understand..

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::