Continued Story

Unexpected (HIATUS)

 “I was engaged. He was my schoolmate. He is my senior. He plays soccer. He is physically and mentally perfect. He is good at any sports and is on the soccer team. He is also a top student. And his attitude is nice plus he is so good looking. But I was still 15 and I don’t have any knowledge about marriage and things like that. ” I said, then stopped for a while because my tears where falling down, they were really huge tears. Then he get his hanky in his pocket and wipe my tears.

“You know, you are the first one to said something as big as that to me. I’m grateful. Thanks you.” He said while smiling.

“Ohw, thanks. ” I said.

“Can you continue?” He asked.

“It all started in dinner, when our parents where arranging for our engagement. That time, I can’t control my temper anymore. I stand and said to his and my parents that I’m not ready yet. My father just said sit down, and when I did he continued, you’re not getting married now by the way. But he doesn’t know is that the person that I was getting engage to is my boyfriend. But I was not ready yet. I told my father that I’m sorry, but I won’t agree. So, I run away from home and stayed at Vic-ommas place for a week and we moved in our dorm. I haven’t spoke with my parents from then on, until after 8 months, they came to watch our Chu~ performance on Music Bank. I didn’t care then they talked to me and told me that they were sorry for forcing to get engage and they also cancelled the engagement. I cried and hugged them. I told them I was sorry and I miss them so much. And that’s how it ended. By the way, do you find it unfair?” I said.

“About what? About the engagement?” He said with confusion.

“No! I mean that I’m the only one sharing my sad story.” I said.

“Ohw.” He said with a sad face.

“Why were you so sad?” I asked.

“It’s a  secret.” He said.

“I’m sure I can keep up.” I said.

“Well, Yuri noona and I broke up.” He said.

“Sorry to hear that.” I said.

“Oh no! You’re not the one who should be sorry. It’s not your fault by the way.” He said.

“Why? When? What happened?” I asked.

“Well, about that. I have something to confess to you. ” He said.

“What?” I asked.

“Please don’t freak out. And please forgive me. I’m really sorry. So sorry.  Sorry really, really sor..” he freaked out.

“Woah, woah, calm down.. What is it?” I asked.

“Well, I kissed you.” He said while blushing.

“WHAT?! WHAT!?WHY!?!  You stole my first kiss!” I said with a pout.

“I’m really sorry. I wasn’t with myself. It happened last night. When we drank.” He confessed.

“Well, if that’s the case, it’s fine. BUT! I will never forget what you did! You owe me big time! Really big time! ” I said.

“I’m really sorry.” He pouted.

“Wait! That’s your first kiss too, right?” I asked

“Yeah..” He said while blushing.

“GOSH! I can’t believe it! But wait, is that the reason why you broke up?” I asked.

“Yes..” He said.

            He told me the whole story, and I feel sorry for him. He also told me that I kissed back and kissed him in front of our dorm. I was totally shocked and felt sorry for what I did.  We enjoyed the beach and flowers. We played around like a couple. He piggyback me and I also tried to piggyback him and I carried him for 3 seconds. Haha. That moment was so nice, it was nearly perfect. We played in the water and run in the garden.  But well, time passed and we didn’t know, it was already 3:30. We go back with our bikes and ate at a bakery shop. We ate egg custards and had some tea. We were happily chatting and eating. Then it was already 5 and he told me if I can go with him to buy the couple shirts and rings. Now that I remember, 2 days from now, we will start shooting. We go to a market and we were having so much  fun buying couple shirts, we bought the white tee which has a printed half heart. That if you try to connect the two, it will form a heart. (Like the one the YongSeo couple wear in the horror special) and the couple rings.  (http://bluediamondring-s.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/engagement-ring.jpg)  it was like an engagement ring, but it looks like a couple ring. We bought is coz it was the only one pure silver left. The other ones were  fake . And of course he paid.  We have the same dorm building so we got home together. We were having so much fun that we didn’t know that they are other people than us. At the market, it feels like we were the only one together, and believe me I like it, it just feels weird.

Krystal: “Ah! I’m such a bapo!”

Minho: “Why? How can you say that?”

Krystal: “I forgot we don’t have any disguise.”

Minho: “Oh! Yeah right! But I don’t think there are lots of people in the market.”

Krystal: “Yeah, I feel that too. It’s weird. ”

Minho: “Oh! nevermind, we will have a fake marriage soon, so I don’t think it will form a scandal. “

Krystal: “Yeah, right.. I’ll go now. Annyeong! Good night.”

Minho: “Annyeong! I’ll get going too. Good night. Sleep well.”

 

End of POV

 

 

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Sorry if this chapter is short.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::