Dates: Round Two

The Dating Game

princess_squirrel to hamster, dancingboy, and boradori: Let's just go to the near the school... ^^. See you at 3.

dancingboy to princess_squirrel, boradori, and hamster: Sounds good. Can't wait to meet boradori :).

Sunggyu looked at the messages that were sent to him and Hoya while they were asleep. They were going to the park for a date? Really? Well it was better than sitting through a whole movie with a date that you knew didn't want to be with you. And they only had an hour to get ready.

"We are going to the park," Sunggyu said as he sighed, "The park by the school."

"Good thing you live nearby," Hoya said as he sat down beside Sunggyu, "We don't have to go far."

"But what are you going to do there?" Sunggyu as he turned towards Hoya, "Swing on the swings?"

"Slide down the slides!" Hoya exclaimed, "It's going to be awesome!"

"What are you guys talking about?" Sunggyu's dad asked as he passed Sunggyu's room.

"We're just going to the park," Sunggyu said.

"Well have fun," he said, "I'm going in to work. By the way, where is Myungsoo?"

"Sleeping in the living room," Sunggyu said, "like always. I guess we are to loud for him."

"I'll try not to wake him on my way out.. yet it is pretty late to be sleeping," Sunggyu's dad said, "Bye Hoya."

"Bye," Hoya said as Sunggyu's dad left. "So, excited?"

"Uh.. I have a feeling princess_squirrel is going to be... interesting," Sunggyu said.

"With a username like that? Of course," Hoya said as he smiled, "But that's the fun thing!"

"Oh yes, princess_squirrel isn't abnormal or anything," Sunggyu said sarcastically.

"Maybe his friends made his nickname for him," Hoya said, "But chill. It will be fun."

"What are you going to wear?" Sunggyu asked.

"Oh I don't know," Hoya said as he shrugged, "I was thinking of wearing clothes. But it was just a thought."

"Well obviously," Sunggyu said as he rolled his eyes, "But what clothes?"

"Your clothes," Hoya said as he got up and looked in Sunggyu's closet.

"What? Hoya... what do you think you're doing?" Sunggyu asked as he stood up suddenly.

"I am thinking of wearing this purple shirt of yours," Hoya said as he took the shirt off the hanger, "Because it's so me. I mean why not wear purple?"

"Don't you have your own clothes?" Sunggyu asked as he sighed.

"At my house a million miles away," Hoya said, "I mean, this shirt is definitely me. My name isn't boradori for nothing."

"My name is hamster," Sunggyu said, "Should I wear a hamster?"

"No you look like one," Hoya said as he laughed.

"What?" Sunggyu asked as he glared at Hoya, "No I don't."

"Keep telling yourself that and one day you might believe it," Hoya said as he examined the purple shirt he had picked out.

"Whatever," Sunggyu muttered.

"Do you think we should wake up Myungsoo?" Hoya asked, "Wouldn't he want to know about our lovely date?"

"We'll wake him up on our way out," Sunggyu said as he grabbed a black T-shirt from his closet and threw it on.

"Are you going to wear the jeans you have on?" Hoya asked with a disgusted look on his face.

Sunggyu looked down at the pants he was wearing, "What's wrong with the jeans I'm wearing?"

"Nothing," Hoya said, "Let's go!"

On the way to the front door Hoya and Sunggyu passed by Myungsoo who was passed out on the couch. Hoya walked over and shook Myungsoo so he'd wake up.

"Myungsoo!" Hoya exclaimed, "We are going on our date!"

"What?" Myungsoo asked as he sat up, "What time is it?"

"Currently Two forty-five," Sunggyu said as he looked at the time on his phone. "In the after-noon."

"I slept so long," Myungsoo said as he sighed, "You guys have fun."

"What are you going to do?" Hoya asked, "Go back to sleep?"

"No," Myungsoo said as he checked his phone, "I have to meet Sungyeol soon."

"I knew you liked him!" Hoya said as he and Sunggyu left Sunggyu's house.

Since the park was only a block away from Sunggyu's house, all he and Hoya had to do was walk down the street and they'd be there. When they reached the park they noticed that someone was already there. It was Changjo.

"Hey," Hoya said, "Who are you?"

"What?" Changjo asked, "Oh, I'm dancingboy Changjo."

"I'm boradori," Hoya said as he motioned towards his shirt, "I like purple."

"I can see," Changjo said as he laughed, "I'm guessing your hamster, Sunggyu."

"Do I really look like a hamster?" Sunggyu asked as he sighed.

"Only sometimes," Hoya said.

"Well, great," Sunggyu said.

"Oh my gosh! You guys are already here! I thought I was going to be early..." Someone said from behind them, "Oh my gosh, Sunggyu! I love the color black. Let me guess, you're hamster."

Sunggyu and Hoya turned around to be face-to-face with Baro. He was smiling widely at Sunggyu.

"Uh oh," Sunggyu muttered, realizing that this date was going to be very interesting.

"Let me guess," Changjo said, "You're princess_squirrel."

"Yep!" Baro exclaimed, "That's what my friends call me."

"I wonder why," Hoya said sarcastically as he studied Baro.

"Why did you choose the park, of all places?" Sunggyu asked.

"Why not?" Baro asked, "It's super fun! You can do anything."

"Like what?" Changjo asked.

"Seriously?" Baro asked, "Well you could play on the playground, or play games on the field, or-"

"Cross the park and go to the bowling alley, right?" Hoya asked as he smiled.

"Well.. not really what I had in mind," Baro said, "But bowling sounds fun!"

"I can't bowl. And by any chance," Sunggyu said, "Does anything not sound fun?"

Baro shrugged, "Not really."

"Changjo and I are.. uh... going to play on the swings," Hoya said as he led Changjo away from Sunggyu and Baro.

"You weren't expecting me by any chance, were you?" Sunggyu asked Baro.

"Well, no," Baro said, "But I did think that hamster would be you."

"Do I really look like a hamster?" Sunggyu asked, "Really?"

"A little bit," Baro said, "But not all the time."

"Who do you want to end up with?" Sunggyu asked.

Baro smiled towards Sunggyu, "I'm not going to tell."

"Why not?" Sunggyu asked, "I'll tell if you tell!"

"I don't need you to tell me who you like," Baro said as he started walking to the swings where Hoya and Changjo were talking, "I know it's Woohyun."

"How does everybody know this stuff?" Sunggyu asked as he threw his hands in the air.

"Common sense?" Baro asked as he smiled, "Come on, let's do something."

______________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Really really rushed and haven't read it over because I wanted to post this for Kay <3 <3 Anyway, I won't be updating for a couple of days because I'm going out of town. But I love all of my readers, subscribers, and commenters <3