Chapter Four

The Dating Game

"Well that didn't go as planned," Sunggyu said as they walked into his room after the movie.

"You're telling me," Hoya said as he sat down on Sunggyu's bed, "All Joon could talk about was his best friend Mir."

"That's weird," Myungsoo said, "At least you didn't have a date with Sungyeol."

"How did that go?" Sunggyu asked as he turned towards Myungsoo, "You two seemed to be talking the most."

"He liked to comment during the movie," Myungsoo said as he sighed, "I'm pretty sure he was trying to be funny."

"I saw you laugh," Hoya said, "You can't deny that."

"Well maybe some of the stuff he said as funny," Myungsoo said, "But not everything."

"You like him," Hoya said as he smiled towards Myungsoo.

"Whatever," Myungsoo said as he rolled his eyes and turned to Sunggyu, "So how was Daehyun?"

"Looking for Youngjae," Sunggyu said as he sighed, "But that's okay because I was looking for Woohyun."

"You guys seemed to be hitting it off," Hoya said, "At least more than Joonie and I."

"It was easier to be friends," Sunggyu said, "And you call him Joonie?"

"Of course," Hoya said as he smiled, "It really annoys him."

"Maybe, just maybe, that's why you two didn't work out," Myungsoo said, "Because you annoy him. But it's just a theory."

"We didn't work out because he likes Mir," Hoya said, "That's it. Now Myungsoo, are you and Sungyeol dating now?"

"No," Myungsoo said, "Of course not."

"Liar," Hoya said as he glared at Myungsoo.

"I'm not lying," Myungsoo said.

"So, guys," Sunggyu said while changing the subject, "Are you sure it's okay with your parents that you can sleep-over tonight?"

"My parents don't care," Hoya said as he laid down, "I'll just text them later or something."

"I called my parents earlier," Myungsoo said, "I can't sleep-over tomorrow night though."

"Well obviously," Hoya said, "Because we have school Monday."

"Do you think we could get one more date in before the weekend ends?" Sunggyu asked as he grabbed his laptop and sat down on the floor, "I mean, for fun?"

"Sure, why not?" Hoya said, "But Sungyeol and Myungsoo have to go on another date."

"Why?" Myungsoo asked as he sat down beside Sunggyu.

"Because I said so," Hoya said, "Just do it. Please!"

"Fine," Myungsoo said as he rolled his eyes.

"Okay well," Sunggyu said as he reached the website, "I have no idea how to do this."

"The smartest guy in the class doesn't know how to run a website?" Hoya said as he sat up, "Tsk tsk."

"I'm sorry," Sunggyu said, "It's not like it's an everyday thing for me, you know? I just don't go around making and running websites."

"Let me see this," Myungsoo said as he grabbed the laptop from Sunggyu, "And Hoya, you don't know how to do this either."

"But then again," Hoya said, "I'm not the smartest person in the world."

"I'm not the smartest person in the world," Sunggyu said as he looked towards Hoya.

"Woah guys, we have two hundred thirty five profiles on here," Myungsoo said.

"What happens if we get over three hundred?" Sunggyu asked as he peered over Myungsoo's shoulder to see the computer screen.

"Is that even possible since I only sent the website information to students of Woollim?" Hoya asked as he sat down next to Myungsoo so he could see the computer screen also.

"Well, obviously," Myungsoo said, "But I don't think that will happen for a while so we don't have to worry about it."

"How do we know if people liked their dates?" Sunggyu asked, "So we can eliminate people?"

"There is a button that they click on the screen if they have gone on a date and when they click it they can upvote or downvote their date and according to the rules they have to delete their profiles if they upvote it," Myungsoo said, "So anyone you want to see out of curiosity?"

"What about the kenyadino or whatever and dancingboy?" Hoya asked, "I want to see how their date went."

"Well," Myungsoo said as he typed in their usernames in the search bar and found their profiles, "I guess it wasn't love at first sight for them."

"Not like you and Sungyeol," Hoya said as he winked.

"Whatever," Myungsoo said, "So do you want me to randomize them again?"

"Has everyone even gone on their date yet?" Sunggyu asked.

"Well, no. That's why I put in a button you can click if you've gone on your date and then a thumbs up or thumbs down," Myungsoo said, "So the ones who had thumbs downed will be randomized."

"I did not get any of that," Hoya said, "But let's randomize again!"

"Okay," Myungsoo said as he randomized the users. "Want to know who you have?"

"I think that might be essential," Sunggyu said.

"Well Hoya, you have dancingboy and Sunggyu you have princess_squirrel," Myungsoo said.

"So you aren't going to randomize yourself also?" Hoya asked, "I knew you liked Sungyeol!"

"Well he gave me a thumbs up," Myungsoo said, "I wanted to be nice."

"Because you like him, right?" Hoya asked, "And dancingboy went out with kenyadino right? Interesting... dancingboy... But Gyu gets princess_squirrel? This will be interesting."

"I don't like Sungyeol," Myungsoo said, "Not like that."

"Then why did you give him a thumbs up?" Sunggyu asked as he smiled. "And really? Princess_squirrel? Who does that?"

"I don't know but did you know Daehyun commented on you?" Myungsoo asked.

"You can comment on your dates?" Sunggyu and Hoya asked at the same time.

"Yes, do you want to know what Daehyun wrote about you?" Myungsoo asked as he handed the laptop to Sunggyu:

hiddencard: Hamster was great and so nice.. he is wonderful ^^. I was just looking for someone else...

"Well that's nice," Sunggyu said, "What did your date comment on you?"

"Just that he thought I was handsome and he enjoyed his time with me," Myungsoo said as he took the laptop back.

"Really?" Sunggyu asked as he smiled, "Do you like Sungyeol?"

"We've already been over this!" Myungsoo said. "Hoya do you want to know what Joon said about you? He said that he really liked you but in his time with you he realized he liked someone else."

"Well I could've told you that," Hoya said, "he is in love with Mir!"

"I don't know if your dates are online right now," Myungsoo said, "So you should send a message first."

"Okay," Sunggyu said as he reached for the laptop but Hoya quickly got off the bed and grabbed it. "Hey! Give it back!"

"Shush," Myungsoo said, "You're going to wake your parents up."

"But he is going to write a message and-" Sunggyu started to say but was interrupted.

"Chill," Hoya said as he handed the laptop to Sunggyu, "I already sent a message to both of our dates."

hamster and boradori to princess_squirrel and dancingboy: Hey we're going to do a group date... say after-noon date? You name the place... 3pm sharp.

"At least it wasn't like last time," Sunggyu said, "But I kind of doubt that this is Woohyun. Actually I take that back... I know it's not Woohyun."

"You know, Woohyun isn't the most perfect person ever," Hoya said, "There are other people. Like princess_squirrel. Wow! What a wonder."

"That's kind of true," Myungsoo said, "It's a game. A dating game."

"The dating game," Hoya said, "So think of it as contestants and then whoever you like most at the end will be your boyfriend."

"Interesting," Sunggyu said, "But I am still only devoted to looking for Woohyun."

"Well I'm using this website as a game," Hoya said, "It's fun! But Myungsoo won first because he is in a relationship."

"I'm not in a relationship," Myungsoo said, "We are just going on a second date."

"So it's official?" Hoya asked as he smiled, "Well now you two have to delete your profiles."

"Fine," Myungsoo said as he took the laptop from Sunggyu.

"One down," Hoya said as he looked at Sunggyu and smiled, "Two to go."

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Merry Christmas to all in America!!! Thank you to all readers, subscribers, and commenters <3 I love you all!!!