Chapter Thirteen

The Dating Game

"Talk?" Sunggyu asked, feeling instantly nervous. What did Woohyun want to talk about? He wasn't going to break up with him, right? Sunggyu had only created a website so he wouldn't be super upset... hopefully. There were a million thoughts racing through his mind as Woohyun nodded.

"Yes, we should talk," Woohyun said sternly, his facial expression was unreadable which drove Sunggyu crazy. He wanted to know how Woohyun felt. 

"About what?" Sunggyu asked, sitting down on the bed.

Woohyun looked around as he shifted, leaning all his weight on to his right foot, "Is there anything you want to tell me?"

"About what?" Sunggyu asked. He thought playing dumb would be the smartest decision. Maybe Woohyun didn't even know about the website after all.

"Anything," Woohyun said as he shrugged.

"Nothing that I can think of," Sunggyu said, trying not to mumble.

"Let me refresh your memory," Woohyun said as he looked Sunggyu, making eye contact, "It would have something to do with a certain website."

"Would it have something to do with a dating website?" Sunggyu asked, feeling very nervous. So Woohyun did know that he had created the dating website. He still didn't exactly know how Woohyun felt though because of his unreadable expression.

"Yes, it actually would," Woohyun said, flashing a quick smile to Sunggyu for getting the idea, but as quickly as it came his smile vanished. "You know, I would've never guessed that you and your friends would have created a dating website, much less a dating website that the whole school uses."

"Well, the whole school plus a couple other people," Sunggyu quickly blurted out before he remembered the situation he was in, "But I mean, who's keeping track?"

Woohyun didn't say anything, he just hummed in satisfaction that he knew for sure Sunggyu created the website. He just stood there studying Sunggyu as Sunggyu nervously looked towards his feet, avoiding eye contact. He shifted uncomfortably under the other's gaze.  

"Why did you create it?" Woohyun finally asked, breaking the silence.

Sunggyu looked at Woohyun with mixed feeling of surprise and worry. He didn't want to tell Woohyun that he created a website just so he could date Woohyun, but he didn't want to lie anymore. But then again, he didn't want to come off as creepy, so he just shrugged.

Woohyun was unconvinced and he sighed, "Well, it is my duty as a respected student of Woollim High to come forward with anything that breaks the rules of the school..." Woohyun just let the sentence hang there in mid-air. He wouldn't really tell the school that Sunggyu and his friends created a school dating site, but he needed something to get Sunggyu to talk.

Sunggyu looked up with wide-eyes, "You wouldn't."

"Just answer my question," Woohyun said sternly, "And the teachers won't know anything."

"Isn't this a form of blackmail?" Sunggyu asked as his facial expression changed to anger. He couldn't believe that Woohyun would stoop so low to get answers out of him.

"You really are smart," Woohyun said as he smiled, "But we expect nothing less from the smartest student at school. Now just tell me why. In this relationship we don't keep secrets."

"So we're still dating?" Sunggyu asked, relief washing over him. Woohyun wasn't here to break up with him, he just wanted answers.

"Of course," Woohyun said with a hint of confusion, "We never broke up."

"Right," Sunggyu said as he sighed, "Do you really want to know why I created the website?"

"Yes," Woohyun said, looking Sunggyu in the eyes.

"Well," Sunggyu started off as he looked away from Woohyun, "I started the website so I could force us to go on a date together because, let's face it, you wouldn't want to date me. I know it sounds creepy, and weird, and crazy but really I'm a normal person. You've been on dates with me. And you're in my room and I don't have anything creepy of you. No pictures or anything, unless you count the yearbook, but I don't count that and-" There Sunggyu went, talking without even breathing before Woohyun interrupted him.

"Really?" Woohyun asked, a smile forming on his face.

"Uh... yes?" Sunggyu said in more of a question than a statement.

"I've never had anyone like me so much to do something like that," Woohyun said as he thought about it, "I don't necessarily think it's creepy. Weird and creative, but not creepy."

"Really?" Sunggyu asked, looking at Woohyun. "So you're not mad?"

Woohyun shrugged, "At first I was a little mad that you didn't tell me anything about it. I mean, running a dating website? That sounds like so much fun! But also before you hooked me up with.. uhm.. you, I was going to ask someone else out."

"You were going to ask someone else out?" Sunggyu asked, trying to think about everybody at school- who is Woohyun's type?

"Yep," Woohyun said, calmly, "To be honest, I was going to ask Minhyuk out."

"Really?" Sunggyu asked, thinking of the kid he sat next to in English. It was weird to think of them dating each other, they were so alike.

"Yeah, but I'm not sure how much that'd work out to be honest," Woohyun said as he laughed, "We're too much alike."

"Like Sungjong and Jokwon?" Sunggyu asked as he started laughing with Woohyun, "I mean, why would you put those two together? They might hurt each other in a cat fight."

"I know, right?" Woohyun said, "A cat fight over who the best girl group dancer is, or who the prettiest is."

"My vote is on Sungjong winning a fight," Sunggyu said, "Sungjong seems vicious."

"Sungjong is a unique one, that's for sure," Woohyun said as he stopped laughing and smiled at his boyfriend.

"So.. we're good?" Sunggyu asked as he became serious again, "You like me more than Minhyuk and we're still dating?"

"Of course," Woohyun said as he sat down on Sunggyu's bed beside him, "I would never break up with you over something so petty."

"I'm glad," Sunggyu said as he smiled, "I love you."

"I love you, too," Woohyun said as he leaned forward and kissed Sunggyu, "By the way, I think we need to get different phone cases or something so we don't switch phones again."

"That sounds like a good idea," Sunggyu said as he smiled. He was so happy that everything was back to normal.


"Are you sure you don't want to tell me about Woohyun and Sunggyu?" Dongwoo asked for about the hundredth time after they had dropped Sunggyu off at his house.

"Hmm," Hoya hummed, pretending like he was thinking about it, "I'm pretty sure."

"You know, I'm really good at helping people through their problems," Dongwoo said, "If we need to we could run like... a couple's counseling thing."

"I'm sure you'd enjoy that," Hoya said with a tone of amusement as his phone went off, signaling that he got a text. Hoya quickly fished his phone out of his pocket and looked to see who it was- there was a text from Sunggyu.

"You know," Dongwoo said as he leaned towards Hoya, "You really shouldn't text while driving."

"I'm not texting," Hoya said as he looked towards the road before opening the message, "I'm reading a quick message."

"How about I read it to you," Dongwoo said, and before Hoya could object Dongwoo snatched it from his hands.

"Fine," Hoya said as he looked back to the road, "What does it read?"

"It's from Sunggyu saying that he and Woohyun made up and that you should call him because he has things to tell you," Dongwoo said as he looked towards Hoya, "I think you should call him now."

"Do you?" Hoya asked.

"Yep, and put the phone on speaker so I can hear what he has to say, too!" Dongwoo exclaimed as he smiled widely.

"That's why you want me to call him now," Hoya said, "How about I don't call him, and we worry about us."

"Don't call him?" Dongwoo asked, confused, "Why wouldn't you want to call him? He said he has things to tell you!"

"Yeah, but he also said they made up, so it's probably something really cheesy that Woohyun said. No offense, but what's up with him?" Hoya asked as he quickly glanced towards Dongwoo, "Why is he so romantic?"

Dongwoo shrugged, "I don't know. Maybe because his parents are over affectionate with him or something."

"I see," Hoya said as he thought about Sunggyu's and Woohyun's previous situation and applied it to himself- what would Dongwoo think when he found out Hoya also created the website? He wouldn't really care, it was all just fun and games. So he should probably get it out in the open so he wasn't in the same situation as Sunggyu. "Dongwoo," Hoya said, clearing his throat, "I have something to tell you."

"What?" Dongwoo asked as he stared out his window.

"It has to do with Sunggyu and Woohyun kind of," Hoya said, knowing that that would get Dongwoo's attention.

Dongwoo quickly looked at Hoya, interested, just as Hoya predicted, "What is it?"

"Well, you know the woollimlovers site?" Hoya asked as Dongwoo nodded.

"Because of that website, we're dating," Dongwoo said as he flashed Hoya a goofy grin.

"Yes," Hoya said as he sighed, "Anyway, Woohyun found out that Sunggyu created it."

"Really?" Dongwoo asked as he started laughing, "You're saying that Sunggyu created the dating site?"

"Yep," Hoya said, "I guess Sunggyu was worried that Woohyun would break up with him over it."

"Nah," Dongwoo said, still laughing as he shook his head, "Woohyun loves Sunggyu too much. Nothing would've happened."

"Maybe I should've told you earlier and you could've calmed him down," Hoya said.

"Exactly!" Dongwoo exclaimed as he started laughing again, "Wow, I could not see Sunggyu coming up with the idea of creating a dating website. Actually, I'm unconvinced. Who told him to do that?"

"That might've been me," Hoya said quietly.

"Funny one, Hoya, but seriously," Dongwoo said, "Was it Myungsoo? Did he see it on a show or something." Dongwoo kept laughing but when he noticed Hoya was completely serious he stopped laughing and stared at him with wide eyes, "You came up with the idea of the dating website?"

"Yep," Hoya said as he nodded, "I take all the credit for coming up with the idea. I came up with the idea, Myungsoo designed it, and it was all for Sunggyu."

"Woah, kudos to you," Dongwoo said as he smiled, "I'm very glad you came up with that idea, because if not, we would most likely not be together."

"That's true," Hoya said.

"I have a question, why did you join the website if you didn't have anyone in mind?" Dongwoo asked as he studying Hoya.

Hoya shrugged, "It was the dating game. I was just dating people for fun and seeing how it turned out, then I'd go on another date with someone else."

"I see," Dongwoo said, "So if I would've never asked you out, you would be dating someone else?"

"Probably," Hoya said as he glanced quickly at Dongwoo to see his facial expression, but it was unreadable.

"Well then, I'm glad that I asked you out," Dongwoo said as he smiled widely.

"Yes," Hoya said as he smiled, "Me too."

____________________________________________________________

Author's note: There you guys go! No more cliffhanger! AND it's an early update. I was going to update Friday like normal, but I love you guys so much I updated earlier <3. MyungYeol next chapter and probably the party! Thank you all for supporting this story!