Chapter Fourteen

The Dating Game

"Is this really your first time?" Sungyeol asked as Myungsoo nodded.

"Yeah, is that weird that I'm in high school and I've never done this before?" Myungsoo asked as he bit his lip. He was so nervous, his heart was beating so fast he felt it was going to burst from his chest.

"Not really," Sungyeol said as he gave a smile towards Myungsoo, "Don't worry, you're in good hands."

Myungsoo just nodded and looked away from Sungyeol, unconvinced. He couldn't believe he was actually going to do this.

"I still can't believe you've never ridden on a roller coaster!" Sungyeol exclaimed as he started laughing. The workers were checking to make sure everyone was secure in their seat before they'd put the ride in motion.

"Don't laugh at me," Myungsoo said as he glared at Sungyeol, "You said it wasn't weird."

"It's not weird, it's crazy," Sungyeol said, "What did you do when you were young? Study math facts?"

"No," Myungsoo said sternly. "I'll let you know I played with my friends: Sunggyu and Hoya. Then I studied math facts," He added to last part quietly so Sungyeol wouldn't hear.

"I heard that," Sungyeol said as he smiled to himself, "I love how good you are. It's amusing."

"Wait, do you know what time it is?" Myungsoo asked urgently before the ride started.

"It's currently four," Sungyeol said as he looked at his watch, "Why?"

"We're late for Dongwoo's party!" Myungsoo exclaimed, realizing they needed to have been there half an hour ago.

"Oh shi-" Sungyeol started to say, but before he could the ride started drowning out what he was saying with the screams of the other passengers.


"Wow," Sungjong said as he stepped back, admiring the decoration he and Hoya had done in Dongwoo's living room. There were green cartoon dinosaurs all over the walls, and there was a safari feel to it. He made sure to have a cake that had to do with dinosaurs and he had put confetti everywhere. "We did good."

"It's okay," Hoya said as he shrugged, "Are you sure that Dongwoo will like it?"

"Are you serious?" Sungjong asked, sounding surprised, "Dongwoo will love it! Especially since you helped with it."

Hoya just nodded, looking around still not entirely convinced. He felt as if it was a little juvenile, but he guessed that Sungjong was right. Dongwoo would probably be content with anything.

Woohyun suddenly walked in with Sunggyu, looking around the room in awe, "Wow, this is amazing. Good job guys!"

"Do you really think so?" Hoya asked as he looked around.

"Of course," Woohyun said as he gave a big smile towards Hoya, "I wish my boyfriend would do that for me."

"Hey!" Sunggyu exclaimed, "You never told me to do that!"

"I was just kidding," Woohyun reassured him as he smiled.

"Good," Sunggyu said, "You had me scared there for a moment."

"Hey, where's Myungsoo and Sungyeol?" Sungjong asked as he looked around, "They should already be here."

"I have no idea," Hoya said, "They'll be here momentarily.

Just then the doorbell rang as Sunggyu smiled, "See, they're here."

"Sungyeol wouldn't ring the doorbell," Woohyun said as he went and answered the door. "Jo-"

"Sungjong!" Jokwon exclaimed as he bounced into the room, "Thank you for inviting me! This is going to be so exciting!"

"What's he doing here?" Sunggyu asked as he looked at Jokwon.

"I'm here to party," Jokwon said as he smiled widely. "I can tell Dongwoo's a person who loves a good party!"

"Really?" Hoya asked as he raised an eyebrow.

"Wow, you didn't know that?" Jokwon asked, pretending to be surprised, "He was at a party with L. Joe the other weekend."

"I knew that," Hoya muttered, lying. He didn't know that Dongwoo went to a party, without him but instead with L. Joe. Maybe it had been the day that he was with Sungjong, that would explain it.

Sunggyu saw Jokwon give a glance towards Sungjong as Sungjong nodded. He knew something was up between them, he just didn't know what- nor did he care.

"Sorry we're late!" Sungyeol yelled as he pushed through the door, "We were at the amusement park and we had to speed to get here on time!"

"Dongwoo's not even here yet," Myungsoo said as he looked around, "But the decorating is pretty good."

"Thanks," Sungjong said as he checked the time on his phone, "So Dongwoo should be here at any moment. Everybody to their hiding spots."

All of the boys dispersed around the room: behind couches, under the coffee table, behind curtains, etc. in order to not be seen. It seemed like forever until they heard footsteps coming into the room.

"Surprise!" Everybody yelled, coming out of their hiding spaces as Dongwoo walked into the room. He was mesmerized by all the decoration as he looked around.

"Wow, it looks better than last year," Dongwoo said as he smiled at Sungjong.

"That's what you say every year," Sungyeol said.

"Well, I'll have you know that Hoya did a lot of it," Sungjong said as he pushed Hoya towards Dongwoo.

"Really?" Dongwoo asked, smiling at his boyfriend.

"Well, I did, kind of," Hoya said as he gave a small smile towards Dongwoo, "I did as much as Sungjong."

"I'm glad you helped," Dongwoo said as he smiled, "It means a lot, and it looks really good."

As Dongwoo kept complimenting Hoya, Woohyun leaned into Sunggyu to whisper into his ear, "Look at how cheesy Dongwoo is being with Hoya."

"Woohyun, that's you all the time," Sunggyu said as he turned towards his boyfriend.

"Really?" Woohyun asked as he thought about it, "Well, it suits me better."

"I agree," Sunggyu said as he smiled at Woohyun.

"Hey!" Dongwoo exclaimed, "I say that we thank Sunggyu, Myungsoo, and Hoya for creating the website!"

"What website?" Sungyeol asked as he looked at everyone, confused.

"They made the dating website," Woohyun said as if it was the most obvious thing ever.

"You made woollimhighlovers?" Sungyeol asked Myungsoo in disbelief as he pointed towards his boyfriend.

Myungsoo just nodded, adverting eye contact from Sungyeol when all of a sudden Sungyeol started laughing.

"I can't believe you made it!" Sungyeol exclaimed, "That makes me feel better that you broke at least one rule."

"I have an idea," Sungjong said as he smiled towards the others, "Why don't you use the website for something?"
"It is being used for something," Hoya said, reminding Sungjong, "It's a dating website."

"No," Sungjong said as he shook his head, "Wait! You should set people up who normally wouldn't date."

"Like... purposefully?" Myungsoo asked as Sungjong nodded.

"I mean, come on, who wouldn't want to see Key date TOP?" Sungjong asked as he smiled. "It would be perfect!"

"I agree!" Jokwon exclaimed as he clapped.

"I don't know about this," Sunggyu stated, looking at his boyfriend hoping that he would back Sunggyu up.

"I think it's an amazing idea," Woohyun said as he smiled, "This could get very interesting."

"And maybe we could go on dates with people we wouldn't normally go out with!" Sungjong exclaimed as he jumped up and down.

"I knew he had it bad for Yongguk," Sungyeol whispered to Myungsoo.

"But we already are in relationships," Woohyun said, confused at what Sungjong's intentions were.

"But it's fun," Sungjong said, "And as Hoya had mentioned, it's a game."

"A game," Dongwoo muttered, trying to make sense of the idea.

"Well, you guys can think about it," Sungjong said as he smiled towards everybody. "But I think we should set up people with totally different personalities. I'm in if you are."

"I'm in," Woohyun said as he smiled.

"Me too," Dongwoo and Hoya said at the same time.

"I've been waiting for this moment my whole life," Sungyeol exclaimed, "I'm totally in!"

"I guess I'll be in," Myungsoo said as he shrugged.

"I'm in," Jokwon said.

Finally they all looked at Sunggyu who just sighed, "I'm in."

______________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Things are going to get interesting thanks to Sungjong and Jokwon. Happy birthday to Sunggyu by the way <3 I love all of you, my subscribers, commenters, and readers!