Chapter Two

The Dating Game

"It's been twenty-four hours," Sunggyu said as he jumped onto his bed, waking Hoya up.

"Gyu," Hoya groaned as he looked at the clock on the bedside table, "It's eleven in the morning. It has only been nineteen hours."

"Close enough," Sunggyu said, "Let's get Myungsoo up."

"You get Myungsoo up," Hoya said as he shoved his head under the pillow, "You can go now."

Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he walked into his living room where Myungsoo passed out. Myungsoo was asleep on the couch with the blanket over his head to block the sunlight coming from the windows.

"Myungsoo," Sunggyu said as he woke Myungsoo up, "Hoya told me to get you up so we can work on the dating game."

"Why?" Myungsoo groaned, "I doubt it's been twenty-four hours."

"Because," Sunggyu said as he pulled the blanket off of Myungsoo, "He wants to do it ASAP. I don't know why."

"Fine," Myungsoo said as he sat up on the couch. He rubbed his eyes and then stretched, "Get your laptop."

"My parents are home," Sunggyu said, "Let's go into my room."

Myungsoo got off of the couch and followed Sunggyu though the house and into Sunggyu's room. In the room Myungsoo noticed that Hoya was still asleep.

"How could Hoya want to do this right now if he's asleep?" Myungsoo asked as he glared at Sunggyu.

"Minor detail I forgot," Sunggyu said, "Hoya is still asleep."

"Well I can see that," Myungsoo said as he sighed, "Wake him up."

"I wasn't lying about him wanting me to wake you up," Sunggyu said as he turned towards Myungsoo.

"Just wake him up," Myungsoo said as he grabbed Sunggyu's laptop from the floor where they left it and sat down, "I'll look up the website to see how we are doing."

Sunggyu sighed as he pulled the pillow off of Hoya's head, "Wake up Lee Howon."

"Fine," Hoya said as he sat up, "I'm up."

"Woah guys," Myungsoo said as he typed on the computer, "We actually have people who made profiles on here."

"People don't know it's us, right?" Sunggyu asked as he looked towards Hoya.

"Of course not," Hoya said, "It's not like I posted it on my Facebook page... I actually didn't post it on Facebook."

"What?" Myungsoo asked, "then what did you do?"

"Well I got into the school's Facebook account which gave me the emails of all of the students and I sent every student an email," Hoya said, "it sounded smarter."

"Sounds like it," Myungsoo said, "We already have one hundred fifty people on here."

"That's a ton!" Sunggyu said enthusiastically, "How did we get that many people? And how are we supposed to find Woohyun."

"If he's on here," Myungsoo said, "There is one hundred fifty out of three hundred invited."

"We'll get three hundred," Hoya said, "in the email I said it was mandatory."

"Nice, but remember not all are single so we may have a little less," Myungsoo said, "So what are we supposed to do? Like how do we get people meeting their true match?"

"I think we should just put people randomly together and call it good," Hoya said, "Obviously out of the three hundred or how many we have we might not be able to put Sunggyu and Woohyun together by a survey or something. We should look at each and every profile when we have more people and see if we can pick out Woohyun's."

"Okay," Myungsoo said. "Sunggyu I made your profile."

"Uh oh," Sunggyu said as he sighed, "What did you do?"

Myungsoo laughed, "Say hello to hamster."

"I hate you," Sunggyu said as he grabbed the laptop from Myungsoo's hands, "Let me make yours."

"Come on," Myungsoo said, "That's not necessary. I don't have a crush on anyone."

"Liar," Sunggyu said as he laughed, "Say hello to L."

"L? Seriously?" Myungsoo said, "You are horrible at making bad usernames."

"Can I be boradori?" Hoya asked.

"Sure," Sunggyu said, "Because you are a nice friend."

"What am I?" Myungsoo asked as he raised an eyebrow towards Sunggyu.

"You are okay," Sunggyu said.

"You know what will be fun?" Hoya asked as he got up from the bed and sat down beside Sunggyu, "Randomizing right now. I mean we have to do something today so they keep using this site."

"Yeah, that's smart," Myungsoo said, "Do you know how to put a randomizer in it?"

"No," Hoya said, "Can you do it and I can press it?"

"Whatever," Myungsoo said as he rolled his eyes and took the laptop from Sunggyu and typed furiously.

"Do you care at all who you are set up with?" Sunggyu asked Hoya.

Hoya shook his head, "This sounds super fun."

"Done," Myungsoo said as he handed the laptop to Hoya.

"Let's randomize this," Hoya said as he clicked the button. "Woah some dude named Kenyadino is with Dancingboy. Can all of the users see who everyone else got?"

Myungsoo shook his head, "Only those who run the website. Users only see who they got."

"Find us please," Sunggyu said as he looked over Hoya's shoulder onto the screen.

"Fine," Hoya said as he scrolled down the list of names, "Okay so L you are set up with some guy who calls himself choding."

"This will be interesting," Myungsoo said as he sighed.

"I am with someone whose username is muscle," Hoya said, "I'm excited."

"Find me!" Sunggyu said impatiently.

"You are with," Hoya said as he scrolled down the page, "Hiddencard. Sounds mysterious."

"It sounds like something Woohyun would put," Sunggyu said, "Right?"

"I don't know," Myungsoo said as he shrugged, "I guess you're just going to have to go out with them and find out."

"So how does this work?" Sunggyu asked, "Do I contact them?"

"Well," Myungsoo said, "We set it up so that the person gets a notification of who they have and then they will send each other messages. Of course they have to go on a date with the person they get."

"You have to go on a date with choding," Hoya said as he smiled towards Myungsoo, "How does that make you feel?"

"Like it's going to ," Myungsoo said. "How does it feel going on a date with someone named muscle."

"I'm super excited," Hoya said, "You should be too."

"How does it make you feel that you are going on a date with someone named hiddencard?" Myungsoo asked as he turned to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu shrugged, "I don't know what to think. I just want to go on this date already!"

"Well click on your account and see if you've received a message," Hoya said as he handed the laptop to Sunggyu.

Sunggyu clicked on his account and saw that he had received a message, "Geez this person is fast."

"Maybe because they have no life," Myungsoo said.

"We're trying to make him feel good," Hoya said as he glared towards Myungsoo.

"He could be attractive. And has no life," Myungsoo said, "More time for you."

Hoya rolled his eyes as Sunggyu clicked on the message:

hiddencard: Hello hamster. Interesting username. I'm excited to meet you for our date ^^. Let's say... movies tonight?

"Oh my gosh guys," Sunggyu says, "He really does have no life. Who would want to go on a date with a guy named hamster? And to the movies?"

"Let me see," Hoya said as he took the laptop from Sunggyu and laughed, "That's so funny."

"I told you," Myungsoo said, "But then again, you can't break the rules."

"You are going," Hoya said as he furiously typed back a message, "There you go."

"What?!" Sunggyu yelled as he took the laptop from Hoya, seeing what he wrote:

hamster: I'm excited. Eight pm at the theater on tenth?

"What did you do?" Sunggyu asked as he tried erasing the message, "Why won't it erase?"

"I already sent it?" Hoya asked innocently, "Whoops."

hiddencard: It's a date.

"Oh my gosh. Will you guys have your dates with me?" Sunggyu asked, "Please?"

"Sure," Hoya said, "I'm excited to see who you have."

"And of course you, right?" Sunggyu asked, turning towards Hoya.

"Of course," Hoya said as he winked, "Let's find out who hiddencard is."

__________________________________________________

Author's note: Please support the story NewClear-kay and I are writing together http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/339525/built-by-infinite-myungyeol-woogyu-yadong

I love my readers, subscribers and commenters!!! <3 Thank you so much! And.... let the games begin :)