Dates: Round One

The Dating Game

"Mission find Woohyun activated," Hoya said as he examined himself and Sunggyu in the mirror of Sunggyu's bathroom.

"Not yet," Sunggyu said as he glared at Hoya though the mirror. "Whatever happens tonight, be cool."

"My definition of cool?" Hoya asked, "Or your definition of cool?"

"Mine," Sunggyu said.

"So I should be quiet and every once in a while blurt out random facts nobody cares about?" Hoya asked as he smiled towards Sunggyu though the mirror.

"I don't do that!" Sunggyu yelled as he glared at Hoya again.

"You're right," Hoya said as he laughed, "But might as well."

"Your mom said to stop yelling," Myungsoo said as he walked into the bathroom, "She is trying to talk to her friend on the phone."

"Your mom has friends?" Hoya asked as he turned towards Sunggyu.

Sunggyu shrugged, "How am I supposed to know?"

"She is your mom," Myungsoo said.

"Okay whatever," Sunggyu said as he turned towards Myungsoo, "Am I too under dressed?"

Myungsoo examined the outfit Sunggyu was wearing. He was wearing dark blue jeans and a T-shirt with their school logo.

"I say no to the shirt," Myungsoo said, "It makes you look like a school obsessed loser."

"I don't want to take advice from you," Sunggyu said as he turned towards Hoya, "Hoya, am I too under dressed?"

"No to the shirt. It makes you look like a school obsessed loser," Hoya said, copying Myungsoo.

Sunggyu rolled his eyes as he walked back into his room, "Okay, no to the shirt."

"Just wear a T-shirt like Hoya and I," Myungsoo said, "Just nothing with logos on it."

"Nobody is going to want to have with someone who wears their own school shirt," Hoya said.

"Hoya!" Sunggyu said, "This is only date one. And probably the only date if it's not Woohyun."

"I'm just saying," Hoya said as he walked into Sunggyu's room and sat on the bed.

"Wear this shirt," Myungsoo said as he took a shirt from Sunggyu's closet, "It's a fluorescent blue."

"Okay," Sunggyu said as he took off the shirt he was previously wearing and quickly changed. "Now let's go so we aren't late."

"I have my car," Myungsoo said as he led Hoya and Sunggyu out of Sunggyu's room and towards the front door.

"Where are you boys going?" Sunggyu's mom asked, smiling at them as they passed her.

"No where," Sunggyu muttered.

"Well I was just talking to Chunji's mother, and-"

"Bye mom!" Sunggyu said, interrupting his mom as he left the house.

"That wasn't nice," Hoya said as he looked at Sunggyu.

"That's what you do to your mom," Sunggyu said, "And plus, we would've been listening for hours about some random thing her friend told her."

Myungsoo, Hoya, and Sunggyu walked from the front porch to Sunggy's driveway, where the car was parked. Myungsoo unlocked the car as they quickly got in and Myungsoo started it.

"So where are we going again?" Myungsoo asked as he looked towards Hoya and Sunggyu who were sitting in the back.

"The theater on tenth," Sunggyu said.

"Why won't anyone sit up front with me? I feel like a chauffeur," Myungsoo said.

"We like it back here," Hoya said, "And you are our driver. So let's go!"

"Okay, okay," Myungsoo said as he started the car, and pulled out of Sunggyu's driveway.

"Excited as I am?" Hoya asked Sunggyu as he smiled, "Tell me you are excited as I am!"

"I am most definitely not as excited as you are," Sunggyu said, "Now be quiet."

The rest of the ride to the theater was a short and quiet one. Sunggyu just stared out the window wondering who hiddencard could be. Woohyun... right?

"We are-" Myungsoo started to say as he turned off the car when Sunggyu and Hoya jumped out of the car, "...here."

"Let's go! Let's go!" Hoya said as he made his way to the door of the movie theater.

"Are you insane?" Sunggyu hissed, "Stop yelling."

"Sorry," Hoya whispered, "Afraid your date might hear us?"

"Well how else are they going to find us?" Myungsoo said as he got out of the car.

"See, listen to Myungsoo," Hoya said as he started walking to the theater door yelling, "If your username is hiddencard, muscle, or choding: your dates are here!"

"If anybody asks," Myungsoo said as he walked towards Sunggyu and pointing at Hoya, "We aren't with him."

Sunggyu looked back at Hoya who was still yelling, trying to get anyones attention.

"I totally agree," Sunggyu said.

"I'm here!" Someone yelled from behind Myungsoo and Sunggyu. "I'm here! I'm choding!"

Myungsoo looked behind him to see someone no other than Sungyeol. Lee freakin' Sungyeol.

"You've got to be kidding me," Myungsoo muttered under his breath.

"What?" Sunggyu said, looking behind him and then laughing, "Oh my gosh look! It's Sungyeol!"

"Who are you guys?" Sungyeol said as he stopped at Sunggyu and Myungsoo.

"Uh... Kim Sunggyu and Kim Myungsoo," Sunggyu said.

"Obviously," Sungyeol said as he rolled his eyes, "I know who you are. I mean your usernames."

"Oh," Sunggyu said as he pointed at Myungsoo, "Who you are looking for is my friend L."

"Wow, you are very handsome," Sungyeol blurted out.

"Oh my gosh, Sunggyu," Myungsoo said as he turned towards Sunggyu, "Don't leave me."

"Now you love birds have fun!" Sunggyu said as he left Myungsoo alone with Sungyeol.

"Come on muscle and hiddencard! My friend is really desperate!" Hoya was yelling as Sunggyu walked up to him.

"That's not funny," Sunggyu said, "They could already be inside."

"Good idea," Hoya said as he walked inside, "So how are Myungsoo and Sungyeol?"

"I don't know," Sunggyu said as he shrugged.

"Well are they hitting it off?" Hoya asked as he looked back towards them, "Probably not."

"Well let's go," Sunggyu said, "Our dates aren't going to wait all day."

"That's true," Hoya said as they were inside the theater, "I spot people from school."

"Who?" Sunggyu asked, looking around.

"Lee Joon and Daehyun," Hoya said as he walked up to them, "What are your usernames?"

Lee Joon and Daehyun stopped talking to each other as they looked at Hoya and Sunggyu.

"Muscle," Lee Joon said, "And for the record my friends made my profile so I had no say in the username."

"Hiddencard," Daehyun said.

"This is our lovely hamser," Hoya said as he pushed Sunggyu towards Daehyun, "You two have fun now."

"What about the movie?" Sunggyu asked as he turned towards Hoya while Hoya started walking away.

"Oh did I promise to that?" Hoya asked innocently as he turned back towards Sunggyu.

"Yes," Sunggyu said as he grabbed Hoya's arm, "I told Daehyun in advance to buy all of our tickets."

"I hope Skyfall is okay," Daehyun said as he held out six movie tickets, one for everyone.

"Skyfall is awesome," Sunggyu said as he took his ticket.

"Yep!" Hoya said as he took two tickets, one for him and one for Lee Joon.

Myungsoo then came into the theater with Sungyeol trailing behind him.

"Don't worry about us guys," Myungsoo said sarcastically, "Oh, hey Daehyun and Lee Joon."

"I have your tickets," Daehyun said as he handed Myungsoo two tickets.

"Great, thanks," Myungsoo said as he took them, "Let's go."

Hoya and Lee Joon left the group first to go to the theater, then Myungsoo and Sungyeol which left Daehyun and Sunggyu alone.

"I bet you weren't expecting me," Daehyun said as he and Sunggyu slowly made their way to their respective theater.

"Well," Sunggyu said as he sighed, "Honestly I was expecting someone else."

"Woohyun," Daehyun said as he smiled, "I know."

"How do you know?" Sunggyu asked as he looked at Daehyun.

Daehyun shrugged, "It's kind of obvious. I am, after all, in your math class."

"Oh gosh," Sunggyu said, "it's that obvious?"

"Just a little," Daehyun said as he smiled when they arrived at the ticket person.

"Well, I'm sorry," Sunggyu said as he handed his ticket to the worker, "That I wasn't expecting you."

"Well I wasn't expecting you either," Daehyun said, handing his ticket to the worker, "I was expecting Youngjae, so no hard feelings."

"Theater three," The worker said in a monotone voice as Daehyun and Sunggyu started walking to theater three.

"Well, I guess now we have to see if Hoya and Lee Joon or Myungsoo and Sungyeol work out," Sunggyu said as he smiled towards Daehyun.

_______________________________________________________________________

Author's note: Thank you to all readers, subscribers, and commenters! <3 I love you all!!! Merry Christmas and Merry Christmas Eve to you all! And I guess next time we will find out the end result of Hoya and Myungsoo's dates! Thank you again! :)