Chapter Twelve

The Dating Game

"Sungjong," Jokwon said as he and Sungjong got to Sungjong's house. They had just finished going on an ice cream date that was paid for by Jokwon and they were going to Sungjong's house to find something else to do.

"What is it Jokwon?" Sungjong asked as he smiled towards the other boy. He had to admit, he was having fun with the other boy. He did have his doubts about dating the other diva in the school, but it hadn't turned out as bad as he thought it would.

"Do you have Just Dance Korean edition?" Jokwon asked as he walked into the house, looking around.

"Of course," Sungjong said as he rolled his eyes, "Who do you think I am? I play that game all the time."

"I bet you do," Jokwon said as he flashed a smile towards Sungjong, "I better warn you, I'm a professional."

"Wait until you see me dance," Sungjong said as he walked towards his WII. "Prepare to be blown away." Sungjong flipped his hair as he sighed. He knew he could beat Jokwon with his eyes closed, "Just so it'll be fair, I'll let you choose the song."

"I'm pretty much a pro at HyunA's Change," Jokwon said, "I dance to that everyday."

Sungjong nodded as he choose the song. He had to admit, it wasn't his favorite on the game. He hadn't danced to it as much as the others, say, HyunA's Bubble Pop. Now that song, he was a total pro at. But, nevertheless, he still believed he could easily beat Jokwon. The song started and they began to move with the music. Sungjong focused more on watching Jokwon who was staring at the screen intensely, moving freely with a hint of seriousness. He was right- he was a professional at the song. The song quickly ended and Sungjong realized he had been watching Jokwon the whole time. He looked towards the screen and saw the scores. He had lost to Jokwon by one point.

"How did you win?" Sungjong asked as he looked at Jokwon, his jaw dropping.

Jokwon just looked at him smiling and shrugged, "I practice a lot Sungjong. And don't beat yourself up about it, I only won by one point."

"The one point that distinguished who was better out of the both of us," Sungjong said as he sighed. "I thought I was the best at this game."

"Maybe we just have the songs we're best at, you know?" Jokwon asked, "I know I'm better at this song, so what song are you best at?"

"I'm best at bubble pop," Sungjong said, stealing a glance towards Jokwon to see what his facial expression would be. Jokwon just nodded as he smiled towards Sungjong. Did Jokwon ever not smile? Not that Sungjong minded- he loved his smile.

"I have to admit to you," Jokwon said, "Although I play that song a lot, I'm not nearly as good at that one as I am on other ones such as change."

"But we can play that another time," Sungjong said as he smiled towards Jokwon, "I have something else in mind that we can do."

"And what would that be?" Jokwon asked with a questioning facial expression.

"Well, I do have this gossip blog that I need help with," Sungjong said, "That is, if you're interested."

"Actually, I am," Jokwon said as he smiled brightly, "What do you need me to do?"

"Well we should do some filed studying," Sungjong said, "Let's go check things out for ourselves."

"What do you mean?" Jokwon asked, the same confused expression creeping back onto his face.

"My sources tell me that Sunggyu, Myungsoo, and Hoya created the woollimhighlovers site," Sungjong said as Jokwon started laughing.

"Those three? Seriously? Who told you that?" Jokwon asked, amused.

"I never reveal my sources," Sungjong said, "But let's go see what's up with our amazing couples, shall we?"

"This should be interesting," Jokwon said as he smiled towards Sungjong before they left the house.


Sunggyu just stared at Woohyun's phone in horror. He hadn't moved in the ten minutes that had gone by since he figured out that he had Woohyun's phone in his possession. He didn't know what to do. He considered going back to Woohyun's house to get his phone, but he couldn't move his legs- he was in shock. He went through the list of names in the contacts until he found one of his best friends, and the first name was Hoya's. He pressed call and hoped that Hoya would answer.

"Hello?" Hoya said, answering on the third ring in a slightly annoyed tone. "Woohyun?"

"Hoya, we might be in a sticky situation," Sunggyu said as he sighed thinking about Woohyun and how he would react if he found out about the website, and then was sidetracked when he realized that Woohyun had Hoya's number, "And also why does Woohyun have your number? Wait, nevermind, that doesn't matter."

"I'm planning Dongwoo's birthday party, remember?" Hoya asked, answering Sunggyu's question as the annoyance in is tone disappeared, "And what are you talking about? Why are you calling from Woohyun's phone?"

"Woohyun and I switched phones," Sunggyu said.

"That might be a problem," Hoya said, "Myungsoo told me he just texted you that he deleted the website."

"Oh, this is just an amazing day," Sunggyu said sarcastically. "I don't know what to do. I don't really want to go back to Woohyun's house."

"That's true," Hoya said, "If he realizes that he has your phone he's go right to your house. He's probably on his way to your house right now."

"I'm not at my house," Sunggyu said as he took in his surroundings. He was at a park a couple of blocks from Woohyun's house. The weather wasn't particularly nice: the fallen leaves made a horrible crunching sound when stepped on, the wind made the temperature ten degrees colder, and the sky seemed gloomy which matched his mood right then.

"Where are you?" Hoya asked, "My parents are home so I can have the car today."

"I'm about two blocks away from Woohyun's house," Sunggyu said.

"I don't know where that is," Hoya said, "Any landmark places I would know?"

"I'm by a park called... Sunshine park," Sunggyu said while reading a sign beside him, "Isn't that the cheesiest thing ever? And it's not even sunny out. The weather . Why does it so much?"

"About as cheesy as your boyfriend," Hoya said, "I know where that is. I'm on my way. And maybe the weather so much because your mood does. I'll be there momentarily."

The clicking, hollow sound Sunggyu heard next indicated that Hoya had hung up. He sat down because he was tired and didn't feel like standing anymore. Could this day get any worse? Sunggyu hoped not. Maybe he was just overreacting. He only created a website, he never actually lied about anything. Maybe omitted a few details, but that's hardly a crime. Woohyun didn't seem like the person to get mad. He was always smiling and saying cheesy things, and plus- he loved Sunggyu. Or, at least that's what he said.

Sunggyu saw Hoya's car before he heard the honking sound. It felt like forever before he showed up, but he was grateful nevertheless. He walked up, expecting to get into the passenger's seat but saw that it was already being occupied by a smiling Dongwoo. Sunggyu slipped into the back seat as Hoya put the car back into drive.

"Hey Hoya," Sunggyu said as he flashed Hoya a confused look before he turned towards Dongwoo, "And Dongwoo..."

"Dongwoo wanted to hang out," Hoya said, explaining to Sunggyu, "His house was on my way."

"Although when I called you to hang out I was actually on my way to drive to your house," Dongwoo said as he smiled.

"Well, I had to pick up Sunggyu," Hoya said as he started driving to Sunggyu's house.

"I would've gladly picked him up," Dongwoo said.

"I was already on my way anyway," Hoya said as he shrugged.

"When I called you, you said you weren't even in the car yet," Dongwoo said.

"I was on my way to the car," Hoya said as Dongwoo started laughing, "I was on my way nevertheless."

"But I'm still glad we get to hang out," Dongwoo said as he smiled towards his boyfriend. "I missed you when you were hanging out with Sungjong, which I still cannot believe."

"I'm sorry about that," Hoya said as he looked towards Dongwoo before looking back onto the road.

"It's all good," Dongwoo said.

While the two were up front talking, Sunggyu was quietly freaking out. He half-expected Woohyun to text him telling him that they had switched phones, but there wasn't anything. He wondered what he was under Woohyun's phone. He went back to the contact list and scrolled down the many names seeing that he wasn't under the "G's". He finally found his name and it was listed as: My Gyu <3. He hoped Woohyun still felt the same way after he found out about the website.

"Sunggyu? Sunggyu?" Dongwoo said as he turned around to face the older boy. Dongwoo was looking at Sunggyu with a hint of concern.

"What?" Sunggyu said, snapping out of his thoughts.

"We're at your house," Dongwoo said as he looked towards the driveway, "And I see that Woohyun's here. If you were at his house, why couldn't you just have him take you?" Sunggyu looked towards his driveway and saw that Woohyun's car was parked there. He looked around and saw that Woohyun was standing outside his front door, avoiding looking towards Hoya's car. He hadn't realized that he had lost track of time on their way to his house.

"I have to go," Sunggyu said as he jumped out of the car and ran into the house without saying good-bye to Dongwoo or Hoya.

"What's up with him?" Dongwoo asked Hoya as he watched Sunggyu run up to the front door where Woohyun was, then seeing Woohyun give an awkward smile towards Sunggyu. Something definitely happened between them.

"Just some complicated stuff," Hoya said, brushing it off  with a shrug like it was nothing.

"Like what?" Dongwoo asked, instantly curious. They seemed like the happiest couple out of their friends, "You don't have to tell me if you don't want to."

"You'll figure it out soon enough," Hoya said as he backed out of the driveway, flashing Dongwoo a smile, "Let's go have some fun."


Sunggyu walked up to the porch, seeing Woohyun. He saw his boyfriend standing there staring at his feet as if they were the most fascinating thing.

"Uhm, hey," Sunggyu said awkwardly as he tried to flash a normal smile towards Woohyun. Maybe Woohyun didn't read the texts after all because Woohyun looked towards him and didn't have a hint of anger or anything.

"Hey," Woohyun said as he gave a slight smile back, "I have something for you, can I come inside?"

"Yeah, sure," Sunggyu said, feeling instantly worried. He took out his house keys and unlocked his house, leading Woohyun to his room. Sunggyu was secretly glad that his parents weren't home. "What do you have for me?"

Woohyun waited until he was in Sunggyu's room, closing the door behind him before he uttered another word, "We switched phones."

"Did we really?" Sunggyu asked, pretending to be surprised, "I can't tell the difference between them."

"Well, here's yours back," Woohyun said as he held out Sunggyu's phone in front of him.

"And here's yours," Sunggyu said as he gave Woohyun his phone back, then took his back.

"Uhm, Sunggyu," Woohyun said, clearing his throat, "We need to talk." 

_________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: I'll edit this tomorrow because It's getting late and I'm starting to get really sick. :( But yay! A new chapter! Sungjong and Jokwon... two divas is double the trouble! Wonder what they'll dig up... We'll see what happens with WooGyu next chapter! Thank you to all subscribers, commenters, and readers! <3 I really do love you all! Hopefully you enjoy this rushed chapter!