Chapter Eleven

The Dating Game

"We came up with great plans for the party!" Sungjong exclaimed when he met up with Sunggyu and Woohyun at Sunggyu's locker before school.

"Well, what is it?" Woohyun asked.

"We Hoya and I decided to do some Jurassic park themed thing in a way mixed up with a Kenya scene. You guys will love it, we’ll have green dinosaurs everywhere!" Sungyeol said, beaming at the idea.

"Wait, you and Hoya worked together?" Sunggyu asked as he laughed, "Seriously?"

"We overcame our differences," Sungjong said seriously.

"Oh Sungjongie!" Sungyeol yelled from across the hall. Woohyun, Sunggyu, and Sungjong looked past the sea of students in the middle of the hallway to see Myungsoo and Sungyeol walking their way, "Myungsoo and I have a surprise for you!"

"What is it?" Sungyeol asked, jumping up and down excitedly.

"A date," Myungsoo said as he handed a slip of paper to Sungjong.

"Wait, what?" Sungjong asked, looking at the paper, confused, "Jokwon?"

"Don't think anything of it," Myungsoo said as he patted the younger on the back, "You don't have to thank us or anything."

"We worked hard, there are so many people on the woollimhighlovers site," Sungyeol said.

"You two found Sungjong a date on that website?" Sunggyu asked, flashing a look of confusion to Myungsoo.

Myungsoo shrugged, "I guess. It was Sungyeol's idea."

"Actually, I remember it being your idea," Sungyeol said as he looked at Myungsoo.

"Nevertheless, you have a date!" Myungsoo exclaimed, pretending to be excited for Sungjong.

"Jokwon?" Sungjong repeated, looking from the grinning Sungyeol to the smiling Myungsoo and back.

"Isn't he perfect?" Myungsoo asked as he smiled, "I wanted you to be with Key, but he already is dating Jonghyun. Funny thing, they actually got hooked up by the website."

"Trust me, Sungjong, just go on a date and see how it goes," Sungyeol said, "It'll be fine."

"Jokwon? He's such a diva," Sungjong said as he tried giving the piece of paper back to Myungsoo, "Not really my type."

"Sungjong," Myungsoo said seriously, "You're a diva."

"But then again, could you imagine a relationship with two divas?" Woohyun asked.

"I would call that a disaster," Sunggyu said as he nodded.

"You're not helping," Myungsoo said as he glared towards Woohyun and Sunggyu.

"I mean, could you imagine a relationship with two divas?" Woohyun asked again, this time smiling at Sunggyu.

"I would call that an ideal relationship!" Sunggyu exclaimed as he smiled back to Woohyun, then to Sungjong.

"You guys ," Sungjong said, "One date."

"You won't regret it!" Sungyeol exclaimed, "We already talked to him, and he finds you pretty."

"Pretty?" Sungjong asked as he flipped his hair and smiled, "Well, I do look good."

"Sure thing," Myungsoo said as he smiled, "Go get 'em tiger!"

"Who knows, if this works out, Jokwon and I could double date with you and Sungyeol!" Sungjong exclaimed as he smiled towards Myungsoo.

"Not really what I was going for," Myungsoo said as he stopped smiling.

"I have to go chat up Jo Kwon, bye!" Sungjong exclaimed, waving good-bye as he walked away.

"I would say a match made in heaven," Myungsoo said as he watched Sungjong walk up to Jokwon.

"They haven't even gone on a date yet," Sunggyu said, observing the two boys.

"They'll like each other, I'll make sure of it," Myungsoo said as he smiled towards Sungyeol, "Now he can hang out with his boyfriend and not be our third wheel."

"Do you not like it when Sungjong hangs out with us?" Sungyeol asked, looking at his boyfriend.

"Of course I do," Myungsoo said, faking being concerned, "But since he's third wheel I don't want him to feel left out."

"You're so caring," Sungyeol said as he hugged his boyfriend.

Sunggyu started laughing as Hoya and Dongwoo walked up.

"I heard you and Sungjong are best friends for life now," Woohyun said when he spotted Hoya.

"Wait, so Myungsoo and Sungyeol were serious on Friday?" Dongwoo asked, looking at his boyfriend with wide eyes before he started bursting out laughing.

"What's so funny?" Hoya asked, crossing his arms.

"You and Sungjong hung out together after-school and became friends!" Dongwoo exclaimed, "Now anything is possible!"

"Yeah, like Sungjong having a boyfriend," Myungsoo said.

"What?" Dongwoo and Hoya asked at the same time.

"Myungsoo and I hooked him up with someone on the school's dating site," Sungyeol said.

"Who?" Hoya asked.

"Jokwon," Myungsoo said.

Dongwoo started bursting out laughing, "That'll be interesting. Two divas in one relationship? Please."

"Oh guys, before I forget, Woohyun got me a new phone last Friday, so I need you to put all your numbers in it," Sunggyu said as he handed his phone to Hoya.

"You don't have my number memorized after all these years?" Hoya asked taking the phone from Sunggyu, "I'm hurt, really."

"I doubt you have mine memorized," Sunggyu said as he rolled his eyes.

"Point taken," Hoya said as he put his number in Sunggyu's phone and passed it around.

The bell rang and when all boys put their numbers in Sunggyu’s new phone they moved to their designated class. Myungsoo and Sungyeol walked together, getting through the obstacle course of students to get to class when they were stopped in the hall.

“Excuse me, is it true Sungjong and Jokwon are dating?” A girl asked as she stood in front of Myungsoo.

“Yep,” Myungsoo said as he smiled, “Well, technically they aren’t official, but they are going on a date.”

“I knew they would make the perfect couple,” She said, “They are so much alike.”

“If you don’t mind, who are you?”Sungyeol asked, giving a smile, “I’m Sungyeol and this is my boyfriend Myungsoo.”

“Oh, sorry, my name is Ailee,” She said as she smiled, “Did you guys meet on the school dating website?”

“As a matter of fact, we did,”Sungyeol said as he put a shoulder around Myungsoo.

“So did Jihoon and I!” She exclaimed as she smiled as she started walking away. “Oh I have to go to class, I’m very happy about the whole Sungjong and Jokwon thing!”

“See, everybody is happy about Sungjong and Jokwon,” Myungsoo said as he smiled.

“I did have my doubts at first,”Sungyeol said, “But I think they’ll make a good couple.”

“No, a perfect couple,” Myungsoo said as they made their way to class.


Sunggyu was hanging out at Woohyun's house after-school. He had been amazed by how big Woohyun's house was compared to his. It was very fancy as there were chandeliers hanging everywhere, and the floor and the steps on the stairs were made out of expensive marble.

"Your house is amazing," Sunggyu said, looking around at the house. "I think my house is the size of your living room."

"Thank you," Woohyun said as he smiled, "But your house is way bigger than my living room."

"Woohyun, are you home?" A woman's voice rang in the house.

"Yes mom," Woohyun said, calling out to his mother, "Sunggyu is here. We are by the front door."

"Well, hello Sunggyu," Woohyun's mother said as she walked up to them. She had long, dark hair that was the same color as Woohyun's and she was wearing a red dress. She was in the process of putting earrings in and she looked like she was going somewhere "It's so nice to finally meet you."

"Nice to meet you too... Mrs. Nam," Sunggyu said as he smiled, "Thank you for helping Woohyun with the date last Friday. It was perfect."

"I'm glad you liked it Sunggyu, and you can call me Misun," She said as she smiled. "Woohyun thought the whole thing up. I only merely helped."

"Well Sunggyu, let's go to my room, hey mom," Woohyun said as he smiled to his mother, pulling Sunggyu's hand to lead him out of the room.

"Woohyun," Misun said as she looked sternly at her son, "Don't you have something to ask Sunggyu?"

"Mom, I will, go away," Woohyun said as his mom laughed to herself and walked away, giving a last good-bye to Sunggyu.

"What did you need to ask me?" Sunggyu asked as he gave a smile towards the younger.

"I just wanted to ask you if you wanted to go out with me," Woohyun said as he gave a big smile to Sunggyu.

"Of course I will!" Sunggyu said as he hugged Woohyun.

"I knew you'd say yes," Woohyun said, hugging Sunggyu more. "Let's go to my room."

"I'll follow right behind you," Sunggyu said as he quickly took out his phone and texted his friend Myungsoo.

TO MYUNG SO COOL:

I think we should delete the website now. I need help because I can't figure it out... or you can delete it yourself because I’m not home.

FROM MYUNG SO COOL:

Woollimhighlovers? Just go to settings and delete it... But since I'm home I can delete it.

TO MYUNG SO COOL:

Thanks, text me when you delete it.

Sunggyu walked into Woohyun’s room, turned off his phone, and placed his it down beside Woohyun’s on the desk. He looked around Woohyun’s room and noticed it didn’t look entirely different from Sunggyu’s. There was a bed at the far corner, a door that led to either a bathroom or a closet, a book shelf, and a desk with a laptop on it.

“Gyu,” Woohyun said as he jumped onto his bed, “Welcome to my room.”

“It kind of looks like my room,”Sunggyu said as he walked up to Woohyun.

“It does, doesn’t it?” Woohyun asked as Sunggyu sat down next to them. “Anyway, I’m so glad you’re my boyfriend, you’re perfect.”

“No, you’re perfect,” Sunggyu said as he smiled towards Woohyun.

“You’re more perfect,” Woohyun said quickly before changing topics.

Before Sunggyu knew it, he and Woohyun had spent an hour in Woohyun’s room talking about random stuff: school, Sungjong’s new boyfriend, Dongwoo’s birthday, their next date, and of course who loves who most.

“I love you more, and I always will,”Woohyun said as he stared into Sunggyu’s eyes.

“I doubt that,” Sunggyu said as he smiled towards Woohyun.

“Nope, I defiantly love you more,”Woohyun said as he gave a wide smile towards his boyfriend.

"Well, I have to go home and finish homework," Sunggyu said as he stood up from Woohyun's bed.

"You're such a good student," Woohyun said, "But I should probably do my homework also."

"I can let myself out," Sunggyu said as he gave Woohyun a light kiss, "I'll call you tonight."

"Sounds good Gyu," Woohyun said as he smiled towards his boyfriend.

Sunggyu picked up his phone from Woohyun's desk and walked out of Woohyun's room. He walked through the extravagant house, and said a good-bye to Woohyun's mother before getting home. When he got home he felt his phone buzz of texts coming all at once.

FROM BUBBLE POP KING:

Just had a date with Jo Kwon. I have to tell you everything!

FROM DINO-WOO:

Guess what, Woohyun! Guess!

Sunggyu realized he had picked up Woohyun's phone, which only meant one thing: Woohyun had his phone; his phone that held the information that he was one of the creators to the woollimhigh site that had been created to intentionally bring them together.

_______________________________________________________________

Author's note: Thank you for reading, subscribing, and commenting! Since I haven't slept in a while and I'm really tired I'll edit it tomorrow... but I hope you enjoy it anyway! I love you all <3 <3 :)