Chapter Five

The Dating Game

"How was your date with princess_squirrel?" Myungsoo asked Sunggyu at school the next day.

"You know," Sunggyu said as he closed his locker, "You could've called me."

"My phone died," Myungsoo said, "And I was with Sungyeol until late last night.

"So are you guys dating now?" Sunggyu asked as they roamed the school hallways, trying to find their friend Hoya.

"No," Myungsoo said sternly.

"Well technically you are dating," Sunggyu pointed out.

"I mean we go on dates," Myungsoo said, "But we aren't official or anything."

"You like him," Sunggyu said as he smiled at Myungsoo.

"Yea- wait. No, no, no, no," Myungsoo said as he stopped walking, "I asked you a question. How was your date yesterday?"

"It was okay," Sunggyu said as he shrugged and also stopped walking.

"Stopped looking for Woohyun?" Myungsoo asked as he smirked, "We told you there were other guys."

"Well I mean he was okay, but a little too crazy for me," Sunggyu said as he started walking again, "Oh, and the fact that he's not Woohyun."

"Of course," Myungsoo said as he walked beside Sunggyu, "You know, we now have two hundred and forty profiles. We don't even know if you'll find Woohyun."

"I will," Sunggyu said, "I mean we run the website. By the way, aren't we breaking the rules by talking about it?"

"Nah," Myungsoo said, "We created it. Hey, isn't that Hoya? With Changjo?"

"Yep," Sunggyu said, "I guess they hit it off, but they decided to go on a few more dates with other people for fun."

"Why?" Myungsoo asked as they started to walk up to Hoya and Changjo.

"It's all a big game to them," Sunggyu said as Sungjong stopped right in front of them.

"Did you hear?" Sungjong asked Myungsoo and Sunggyu with a big grin plastered onto his face.

"Obviously not if I have no idea what you are about to say," Myungsoo said.

"Uh... Whatever," Sungjong said, "I'm telling you anyway. Woohyun and Minhyuk went on a date over the weekend! Don't tell anybody."

"Why tell us if you don't want anyone to know?" Myungsoo asked.

"Because, silly," Sungjong said as he rolled his eyes, "Sungyeol likes you. Anyone Sungyeol likes, I like. But only as a friend, don't you worry."

"Maybe because you're metro ual," Myungsoo muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Sungjong asked Myungsoo ask he smiled, obviously not realizing what Myungsoo had said.

"Nothing," Myungsoo said as he smiled, "Bestie."

"You're so nice!" Sungjong said as he looked past Myungsoo and Sunggyu, "Oh look Yoseob and Dujun! I'll talk to you guys later."

"Did you hear?" Myungsoo and Sunggyu heard Sungjong asked Yoseob and Dujun the same question as they were previously asked.

"Bestie?" Sunggyu asked Myungsoo as he smiled.

"I have to get his friends to like me," Myungsoo said as they continued their walk towards Hoya.

"I'm guessing you've heard," Sunggyu said as he walked up to Hoya and Changjo.

"Yep," Hoya and Changjo said at the same time.

"Don't you sit by Minhyuk in one of your classes?" Hoya asked.

"Yeah," Sunggyu said, "First period. English."

"Ask him about it," Myungsoo said, "They probably aren't in a relationship or else Sungjong would've said something about it."

"That's right," Hoya said, "He's still out there."

"You know," Changjo said, "You should ask Minhyuk for Woohyun's username."

"That's a good idea," Sunggyu said, "And then I make sure I'm set up with him, right?"

"Yeah!" Hoya exclaimed, "Like me and kenyadino or whatever, which Changjo was kind enough to inform me was Dongwoo who, yes, has feelings for me."

"What if he doesn't tell me?" Sunggyu asked.

"Why wouldn't he tell you?" Myungsoo asked as the bell rang, "Okay, show time."

Sunggyu sighed, "Okay. Wish me luck."

"I wish you luck," Hoya said, "Now go."

Sunggyu walked to English and, not surprisingly, was first. He took out his English notebook from his backpack and the book they were reading in class as he sat down.

"How are you, Sunggyu?" Mrs. Hyorin asked as she added finishing touches to her lesson plan on the computer.

"I'm good," Sunggyu said as other students filed into the classroom, "Uh... and you?"

"Good," She said while looking up from her computer, "Thank you!"

"Okay..." Sunggyu muttered.

Within moments, but what seemed like forever, Minhyuk walked into the classroom and sat down beside Sunggyu.

"Hey Minhyuk," Sunggyu said as he smiled at Minhyuk.

"Uhm... What's up, Sunggyu?" Minhyuk asked, looking at Sunggyu strange because he usually didn't talk.

"How was your weekend?" Sunggyu asked.

"Uh... the usual?" Minhyuk said, "It was good, and yours?"

"Good..." Sunggyu said, "I'm just going to flat out ask you this: are you on woollimhighlovers?"

"Yes," Minhyuk said, "But isn't it against the rules to talk about it? What if Mrs. Hyorin finds out?"

"Don't worry, I only have one question," Sunggyu said, "What is Woohyun's username?"

"Ah," Minhyuk said as he laughed to himself, "I should've seen this coming."

"Minhyuk, come one," Sunggyu said, "We are English buddies."

"Wow, really?" Minhyuk asked.

"Okay, how was your date at least?" Sunggyu asked as he sighed.

"It was amazing," Minhyuk said, "Woohyun set up a whole picnic for us."

"Oh," Sunggyu said as the bell rang, "Sounds lovely."

"It was," Minhyuk said as he wrote something on a piece of paper and slid it towards Sunggyu.

Sunggyu opened it and saw what was written inside: prince_of_hearts.

"Thanks," Sunggyu said as Mrs. Hyorin started class.

"No problem," Minhyuk mumbled, "Buddy."

*                                                                                              *                                                       *

"Prince of hearts," Sunggyu told Myungsoo, who was typing on the computer at Sunggyu's house after-school, "Don't forget the underscores."

"Don't forget kenyadino for me," Hoya said as he smiled.

"I won't" Myungsoo said as he furiously typed into the computer, "Okay, I set you and Sunggyu up. Now I can randomize everyone else."

"Thank you," Sunggyu said as he threw his arms around his best friend.

"I agree," Hoya said as he threw his arms around Myungsoo also, "You're the best."

"I know, I know," Myungsoo said as he smiled, but then pushed his friends off, "Okay, hugging Myungsoo time is over."

"You don't know how happy this makes me," Sunggyu said as he smiled, "I get to go on a date with Woohyun!"

"I'm pretty sure I can guess," Myungsoo said.

"I'm with Dongwoo! You know, we always talk but I've never thought of him as more than a friend," Hoya said, "This can be fun."

"I know! But no group date this time," Sunggyu said.

"Agreed," Hoya said, "I want Dongwoo to myself so we can be alone."

"And I don't want to know why," Sunggyu said, "So I'll just wait until Woohyun messages me, right? I want to see what he says first!"

"I'll wait, too," Hoya said, "This will be super fun!"

New Message for Hamster! Flashed across the screen.

"Wow, is he already online?" Sunggyu asked.

New Messages for Hamster and Boradori!

"Just look at the messages!" Hoya said pointed at the flashing letters, "I want to see what Dongwoo said!"

"Okay, okay," Myungsoo said.

prince_of_hearts to hamster: Hey hamster... cute name ^^. Let's have a date this weekend..? I know the perfect thing.

kenyadino to boradori: Boradori! Or... should I call you Hoya? :). Date. Friday night. You name the place.

________________________________________________________________________________

Author's note: FINALLY THEY ARE SET UP. Now date time. Thank you for waiting while I was away!!!! I love readers, subscribers and commenters!! <3 <3 Also I start school soon so updates won't be as frequent as normal... But I'll update like... once a week. <3