The party

Life From a Fangirl to an Idol

YOUR POV

I was in a car with joongki and he was driving. The car was SUV, model sorento which was one of the most commonly used car in korea. I kept on giving alternates glances at him and the front road. I can't stop looking at him.. oh my gosh

He's so hot while driving... kyaaaa~ My joongki fan girl mood on now.

I quickly looked away when he saw me looking at him. This happens quite a number of times already.

Why wasn't he talking to me ever since i came out of the stylist shop? What did i done wrong? This was really getting on my nerves.

Plan A-staring competiton

I execute my plan and stares at joongki until he could finally utter a word but then, his eyes was still fixed to the road infront of him, focus on his driving, which was totally ignoring my presence!!! His facial expression seems...quite normal(?). Aish...Plan A failed.

NOW, my master plan and my last plan. Plan B- Scaring his out.

Hehehehe. Now, my evil plan. He's definitely going to fall for it.

I faked my phone ring and i picked my phone up, "Yoboseyo?"

"Oh dae... wait. WHAT!? Omo... really? otoke???" I acted like i was shocked at first and then i started faking a cry.

I put down my phone and then start sobbing* "Joongki... otoke? otoke???"

Suddenly, he seems concerned and surprised,"__________,what happened? Are you okay?"

"Huhuhu.... Soo ra... soo ra... She's in the hospital now after she got knocked down by a car"

"BWOHHH!?" The car came to a halt immediately and i almost flew out of my seat. Stupid inertia.

"Are you sure?" Joongki almost shouted at me.His whole body was facing me and his face was as pale as a sheet.

UHOH... I didn't think that he would have such a big reaction.I am so doom now.

"Ahh... aniyo. I was lying.." I muttered as i face down at my lap.

Joongki sat back forcefully to lean on the chair and then started the car quickly. He was raging with anger...

"I'm sorry joongki-ah. I didn't want to make such a lie ... i did it to catch your attention because you kept on ignoring me!!!" I tried to explain to him while giving him pitiful looks.

I kept on apologizing but joongki still didn't say anything so i gave up talking to him.

it was 7pm and the skies had been getting really dark. The car drove into a brightly litted street which there seems to be many clubs by the side.

I gasped when i realised we were almost there. I covered my mouth and I laughed happily to myself.

When the car drove past slowly, I saw F(x) Luna and krystal in black and yellow gown respectively, standing beside the road sharing spicy rice cake together. CUTE.

Joongki moved down his side of the window pane and greeted them cheerfully while i waved to them as well but they doesn't seems to have saw me.

The car drove into a carpark and finally joongki spoke to me, " You are going to say that you are my cousin whose a trainee in SM academy when you introduced yourself to others."

"Your cousin? I cannot lie! what if they found out the truth someday and i am going to be known as the complete-liar-who-wants-to-get-into-the-party-to-meet-the-idols. This will ruin my reputation you know!"

"Then you should say that you are my lover then"

"Your lover..."I repeat after him as i register the words in my head and then,"BWOHHH!?" when i come into my senses.

I stuttured incoherently while i don't know what i wanted to say as well.

"So just stick to my cousin part you dummy!" joongki said while i can see that he was trying to hide his laughter.

The car was parked and we got out of the car.

I followed joongki as he walked and we took a lift which he pressed the level 5. I read the words beside the button and the words are,"The Fantasy Club"

I became strangely nervous after i was in the lift, realising that i was really going to the party....I can leave now if i want... Should I?...Ahhh..., I was having a fight with myself in my brain.

Ding dong, the lift door opens. AAAHHHHHH! I screamed in my head while i closed my eyes.

Suddenly, someone was holding my hands, i opened my eyes to realise it was joongki. Duh... He placed my left hand to curl around his right arm and we walked out of th lift together. I was still staring at him and then joong ki patted my head.

i could hear music blasting loudly from inside and then the sound of glasses knocking against each other just outside the club. The door man was speaking to joongki while my eyes wonder around the place. There was a sign outside which says that the theme of the party tonight was "VAMPIRE NIGHT"

Vampire theme? what kind of theme was that? I looked down at myself and wonder if i dressed like one. hmmm....

When the door man allowed us in and when joongki pushed open the door, at that moment, i thought i was going to die. My heart was in my throat and i could hardly breath due to my excitement. I squeezed my hands tighter on joongki's arms.

When we were in, my eyes couldn't get used to the sudden darkness around me. The disco ball shone the spot light around and it hurts my eye. As i walked further in, the intermingled smells of smoke and sweat instantly assaulted my nostrils as i inhaled deeply. They were blasting remixes of english songs which i didn't bother to figure them out. The songs came into my ears in a series of sharp and loud music which i got used to it in a few minutes time.

I took my first glance around the club, there were quite a number of people standing talking, people drinking together, playing hand games, dancing at the dance floor. I couldn't see their faces just yet as my eyes were still adjusting to the light intensity around me.

I made a frown and i heard joongki said to me,"I don't like this kind of place too..." which i made a forceful smile in reply.

Joongki shoved my hands away from his arms and urged me to go around by myself to meet people. I wanted to argue but i realised i couldn't stick to him the whole night too.

I saw joongki approached a group of old male actors ,while leaving me all alone here.I really think that i should have disappear into thin air instead.

I glanced around the club again and my eyes spotted eunhyuk, donghae and siwon drinking wine at the bar. OK... NOW GREAT CHANCE to meet and talk to them, i encourages myself. I sighed as i always hated being so out of place by taking the first step to talk to strangers...

I hesistantly approaches them and said in a bright tone, "Annyeonghasaeyo!!!"

"GRRRR!" Dongahe and eunhyuk showed his vampire fangs at me and i almost fell backwards in shock when luckily siwon pushed me from the back.

"Stop playing you guys...You scared her!" siwon nudged donghae and eunhyuk.

'That's the whole point of the vampire theme isn't it?" Eunhyuk argued.

"It is not going to be fun with you controlling us here and there right eunhyuk?" Donghae looked at eunhyuk mushily as he said.

wow. eunhae moments.

"Ah... by the way, who are you? never seen you before in the music industry and even the acting industry?" siwon asked me with a questionable look.

"She's probably new or she's in the entertainer industry... hey girl, wanna drink some blood? I have it here!" eunhyuk said nonchalantly while raising up his glass of wine.

I waved my hand and smiled at eunhyuk to reject him but before i can speak, they started talking again.

"HYA! stop being so childish and you disturb our proper conversation" siwon glared at eunhyuk as he said.

"Oh oh... I can see the vampire inside siwon appearing... ahh i am so scared. Look at his eyes, it's burning red. help help eunhyuk!" donghae said panicking to eunhyuk while looking at siwon.

Siwon slapped their head and then made a stop-it-or-i-will-kill-you face.

I can't helped but laughed at their bickerings. I stared at their faces when they were bickering because who wouldnt stare at these handsome and hot beasts.

Tifanny came out of no where and popped in between the heads of siwon and donghae. "Hey! what are you guys doing here? super generation are playing card games! want to join?" (Super generation= super junior + girls generation)

"Of course!!!" siwon, donghae and eunhyuk shouted in unison.

"And who's you?"Tifanny spotted me staring at them and asked me with a bright smile.

phew* finally i can made an introduction of myself. I told them that i was joongki's cousin and a sm academy student.

Siwon eyes went big and asked in surprised," You are from sm academy?" while donghae and eunhyuk shake their hands in the air and shouted,"WOOHOOO! our junior!"

"You guys should stopped playing. Come on ________,Let's go and play shall we?"Tifanny smiled and urges me.

"of course" i said in response and then Tifanny held my arm and pulled me to a corner where super junior and girls generation members were. They were sitting on a big couch and cheered when they saw us.

"What's taking you so long hyungs? I guess you guys are really getting old, your legs are failing you" Kyuhyun teased siwon, donghae and eunhyuk.

Eunhyuk went over to the couch and took a pillow and threw it at kyuhyun's face. "You insolent dude!" eunhyuk scolded kyuhyun and this made the whole place filled with laughter.

"Ehhh? whose that girl beside you tifanny? Never seen her before!" Tae yeon raised her voice and asked so that we could hear her through the loud music.

And then tifanny introduced me to super junior and girls generation. They also seemed very happy to know me and quickly told me to sit on the coach and cheered.

I looked at their happy faces and i was slightly touched. I was amongst the members of super junior and girls generation now. It feels like i was in heaven. Super junior members were all so manly built, y and hot, on the other hand, girls generation were like some royal princesses or something, so beautiful and gorgeous that i thought i was living with fairies now.

I was sitting beside ryeowook and tae yeon which was in the middle of the huge coach. Ryeowook just smiled at me awkwardly while i greeted him politely and told him i was a fan. Tae yeon nudged me and told me ryeowook was just shy around girls and we giggled.

Siwon, donghae and eunhyuk was still standing because they weren't allowed to sit on the coach just yet.They have to face their punishment for being late.

Leeteuk clapped and stand up as he shouted, "Guys! What punishment shall they do?"

"Dance like a mermaid while acting like a vampire" shin dong shouted which eunhyuk quickly did a y wave and then gave a grrr roar like just now.

"DANCE And sing dancing queen!" Yoona shouted as she laughed. This one was done by siwon. Siwon changed his voice to a very high pitch and sang in his girly voice while he did the cat paw move. His super junior members literally puked at him.

"Next and the last one is dong hae!!!!" leetuek shouted and bring donghae to the center of the coach.

Super junior and girls generation burried their head down and discussed. which they come out with an idea to ask donghae to confessed to IU that he admired her.

Eunhyuk who was sitting on the coach was about to stand up and protest but was pulled back down by the rest of super junior members and sadly eunhyuk got sat by them to cover his muffled shoutings.

Dong hae went to find IU and we heard a loud shout, "IU SARANGHAMIDA!" and donghae quickly ran back to us,hiding behind leetuek. All super generation was laughing like mad. Some of them were clenching their stomach while some of them rolling on the floor.

I was looking at them the whole time even though i didn't really speak much. I thought i would feel awkward around them but then they just made the atmosphere so bright and loving.

Boa and yunho suddenly appeared and scolded us for our childishness. Yunho told them to walk around to greet people and take pictures. Soon, we all dispersed.COOL YUNHO! :)

I didn't know where to go so i followed tae yeon. I told taeyeon i am a shinee fan and she immediately brought me to them.

When i saw the five of them together who was so close to me, i almost wanted to scream like some mad fangirl but i thought they will think that i am crazy saesang or what.

"Ahh! Pretty girl! Nice to meet you. You must be a blinger?"Jonghyun said to me.

"Stop stealing fangirls ah jonghyunnie! ___________let's go shopping together next time!" Key pushed jonghyun away and spoke to me.

"NO! Eat chicken with me!! Shopping with key is just a nono" Onew said and stick out his tongue at key.

"__________do you think i have grown manlier? Kekekeke. A lot of fangirls said that i am cooler now!" Taemin said to me.

"Stop showing off taemin. You are still as childish as ever. The baby of shinee forever. I will call key umma here!" Minho said to taemin.

I laughed and smiled at them. They were sooo cute. They were just like what i thought they are. Quickly, i took a picture with shinee and i hugged all of them.

I fished out 3 A4 size white paper from my purse and go around asking the artistes for their autograph and ofcourse taking lots of pictures with them with my handphone.

Suddenly, someone tapped me on my shoulder and i turned around to see a familiar face. It was the last person i could have ever thought of to meet here. It was kang ri ah, the girl who claim to be lee so man's god daughter who was in sm academy's class 1-1.

I gasped and i saw her face turned into an evil grin. I grimaced as i looked at her. I need to calm down. I need to calm down.

"I never thought that i would have met you here, girl from class 1-12. The worst class in the first year. Oh... who's so stupid to invite you here... or was it you using some evil tactics to come in here?" Kang ri ah said as loudly as possible trying to get the attention of the others.

"Shut up!" I shouted in her face. Some people beside me was shock and stared at me. Kang ri ah was making a soft laughter and she gave me her evil grin again.

I pushed my way through the crowds and went to the second floor of the club. I sat angrily at an empty coach and folded my arms.

"Excuse me! This is our place" a man voice seems to indicate to me.

I was startled and I quickly stood up and face the man. The man dyed his hair with rainbow colours and he was wearing black top and pants. His jacket has golden spikes on both of the shoulder's side. I made a silent gasped when i realised it was Kwon ji yong g dragon while standing beside him was a few people. They were seung ri, TOP, youngbae, CL and park bom. While they were standing infront of me like that, i can totally feel the YG aura. They were like hot gangsters standing infront of me.

I couldn't smile when i saw them. I was stunned. Very quickly i said,"Josonghamida!" and i scurried away. My body turned as cold as an ice as i hurried my way furthur from them.

I heard movement on the leather coach so i heaved a sigh of relief because they have sat on the coach.

"Hey you! Have we met before?" G-dragon called out to me from behind.

I stopped on my tracks immediately in shock. He recognises me? O.M.G

I still stood there frozen from shock and I couldn't think of what to say.

"Are you going to leave like this? Kind to sit with us?" G-dragon asked me.

HOLY MOLEY. He asked me to sit with him. I mean them. I think he was still waiting for my reply so i unwillingly said "Sure....why not? haha",I made a forceful smile and said to him.

I followed behind G-dragon and came back at the coach. All eyes were on me. help meeee

CL asked jiyong,"Who's this girl? you seems to know her..." For some reason, i felt that there was jealousy in her tone. Maybe my illusion.

"If i am not wrong, she was the girl who i talked about the last time that our CEO likes and wanted her to be a trainee" Jiyong said sleepily while he went back to sit in between park bom and TOP.

They were still staring at me... >< and what's worst seungri was giving me that erted look as he was touching his lips while CL was glaring at me.

I can't believe i was still standing infront of them facing their weird stares. "chuwah! I want to see how good she is. Try rapping and singing some for us", CL said to me.

OTOKE!? I can barely rap with my shaky korean and singing.... i am not confident  with it.

"AHHHH! BEER!!!! I LOVE BEER!" I quickly snatched a can of beer from the table and pour it into my mouth. I coughed as i choke on the beer.

Park Bom patted me on my back and she asked if i was okay...I'm not obviously...

The only way now was to act like i was drunk. GREAT. But seriously, i hate beer. They taste so bitter.

"BEER MORE BEER. OH. SEUNGRI YOU WANT BEER. I GIVE YOU ... hahahaha as if. bleh merong. merong.. lalalalalala big bang lala! hahaha"

"lollilollilollipop oh~ WOW FANTASTIC BABY. I am the bestttttttttt!"

"Is she drunk? but she looks perfectly sane just now" seungri asked jiyong.

I looked at ji yong and our eyes met for a second.

I continue to make a nuisance to avoid being found out,"Seungri you bastard! You asked your mother to be your LOVER, how could you. There are so many girls around you know?"

"BWOH!?"Seungri almost shouted at me and gave me a WTF look.

"YOU SAID OH MAMA JUST LET ME BE YOUR LOVER in fantastic baby! You said it!"I laughed and clenched my stomach in pain.

Seungri folded his arms angrily and he tried to explain himself, "You have to blame the person who wrote the lyrics. Wait, the person who gave me this part!"

"Stop it. Stop all your acts" Ji yong slammed his can of beer on the table and some of them spilled out.

I looked at him in shock. Did i overdid it? Our eyes met again, for a few long seconds, i didn't dare to look away.

"You can't even perform infront of people which proves that you aren't fit to be our yg trainee. If you want to prove that you can, show it now!" ji yong was still staring at me. My heart was palpitating furiously against my chest by that stare.

Suddenly, Jiyong gripped my wrist and pulled me down to the first floor and to the stage. I tried my best to resist but he just gripped tighter and it hurts my wrist so much.

"Show it" Jiyong said while giving me a cold stare.

I looked at him as if i just got slapped in the face. "I don't want."

Everybody was looking in our way, wondering about the commotion. Joongki was no where to be seen, i just wished he could be here to save me.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________

yay! clap clap* Another chapt is up!

sorry if i couldnt update often :(( BUSY BUSY... ><

I always hope that you guys will like my chapt! nervous*

I REALLY LOVE YOU ALL MY READERS! You guys are so precious to me.

I laughed stupidly when i read the lovely comments. kekeke

Once again, i hope you all don't keep silent and comment ok? and SUBSCRIBE is always the best encouragement for me ^^