First day at school

Life From a Fangirl to an Idol

Your POV

School starts at 8am and i woke up at 5am, because i couldn't sleep!!!! I am so excited. I chanted, " I am going to study in SM academy, i am going to meet many cool korean friends there. I am going to learn about singing, dancing, acting and most importantly, i am so close to SM ENT NOWWWWWW."

"Chill _______ chill, breathe in breathe out." I said.

I glanced at my SHINee posters that filled almost the entire wall, "If i study there, i will probably get to meet you too right? " i mumbled to myself.

I jumped up from my bed and went to my closet to take out my new uniform. I made a silent scream and ran around the room. Even this uniform is sooooooo coooool. I think i can die in peace now.

I looked at the clock, it blink 5:15am. It looks like i have plenty of time to put some make up on and get dressed for school and prepare my bag.

I hurried to the toilet after i had changed into my uniform and looked my reflection. DAMN. i really look like a korean now. I slapped my cheeks gently and i went to sat in my bed. I was about to pack my bag but i didnt have any books to pack.

My eyelids drooped over my eye and i fell asleep for a while before i ate my breakfast that my landlord kim had cooked then i officially went to school.

The school was just a few buildings down the street. I skipped happily on my way to school.

"HI!!!! NICE TO MEET YOU"      "HELLO"               " You looks pretty"         , I waved and called out to people who are going down the same street as me, feeling shameless.

And then there i glanced at the school infront of me, i broke  into a bright smile.

"RING RING RING" a bicycle rang continously from behind and i heard people going "AH AHAHAHA It's HIM!! omg. good morning Kris!!" 

"Good morning Girls!" that kris replied.

I was about to turn back and looked, the bicycle knocked my and i fell ugily on the track infront of me.

"OUCHHHH. You bastarddd!!!!!!!" , i shouted while still on the floor.

Kris POV

Omg. Smile kris smile. There is a group of pretty girls looking at me.

KABOOOM* My bicycle jerked backwards and i almost fell off my bicycle.

"what the " i cursed. My heart stopped for a second when i realised i had knocked down a girl.

I cleared my throat and went over to take a look at her.

"OUCHHHH. You bastarddd!!!!!" She shouted.

I smirked thinking "what kind of rude girl is she."

"Are you alright miss?" I said gently as i bent over to help her up.

Suddenly, i could felt her body stiffened and her eyes on me. Oh come on, that's normal for any girl to fall for me at the first sight. I guess i can save an apology.

"DONT YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY TO ME?????" the girl screamed in my face.

I stared at her face for the first time and i was utterly shocked. she dared to scream at me... i thought.

I raised my eyebrows in surprised when i realised she was quite pretty. "I...I...." I stuttered in response.

"QUICK HELP ME UP" she screamed at me again.

I helped her up and still deep in my thoughts. This is the first time i stuttered before a girl.

"SAY IT!!! I SAY, SAY SORRYYYY", she screamed yet again.

I am pissed, really pissed. She screamed a lot. "I'm sorry" I said softly.

"WHAT??? I cant hear??" she said.

"I SAID I AM SORRY" I shouted so loud that i could feel people's eyes on me. She raised her eyebrows and walked away limping on her left leg.

I picked up my bicycle forcefully and was about to went off, but my eyes turned by itself and landed on the girl.

She was limping like this because of me, if i go off like this i think i am going to be a coward. I sighed, thinking how unlucky i was today.

"HEY!!!! I am bringing you to the office to bandage your leg" I ran towards her and said to her.

She looked abit unwilling? shock?

I helped her by the arm and we walked towards the office.

"I'm kris and you?" I started the introduction.

"I know.  i heard the girls calling you. You seems famous here arent you? My name is ___________" She replied.

"of course!! you don't know??? My father is the CEO of ZITTO BANK in America. Are you stupid or what?" I almost shouted.

"BWOH? How am i supposed to know, this is my first day at school. So you are famous because you are rich. ohhhhhh" She looked angry at first but her anger simmered at the end.

I smirked. "Dont you think i am good looking too? huh?" I put my face close to hers for her to take a good look.

"Go away!!!!!" She laughed.

"Btw, what's your class no.? I am in 1-12." I asked her.

She didn't replied for a  few seconds and then she spoke "Same!"

I stared at her, "REALLY?" I said in disbelief.

Your POV

I can't believe i am in the same class as kris. Although i going to admit he is pretty handsome and nice but still.....aish.

Kris told me about our school schedule, like how it is going to work. He said Class 1-11 and 1-12 is for international student which is basically for students  not living in korea. There is 15 students in each class but our class 1-12 only has 8 students. We supposed to attend a few classes, vocal lessons, hiphop dancing lesson, ballet dancing lesson, physical education lesson, acting classes, moral lessons, entertainer lessons and MANY MOREEEEE.

After hearing all the lessons i am going to take, my mind stopped working because there were too much information but nevertheless, i am still excited.

I had my cut at my knee plastered and i can walked slightly better. Kris went to class first and i had to go to the office to find my teacher for some registration.

I peeked at the office. WOW. even the teachers dressed so fashionably and are way cool. I get so excited over small things. Which is my teacherrrr??? which? At the other side of the door, there is a girl talking to a teacher and her hand held a form. Maybe she was a new student too. I walked closer and i heard  "Class1-12"

" MEEEE MEEEE. teacher i am a new student going to class 1-12 too," I waved at the teacher and smiled broadly at both of them.

Lee Eun ri POV

Ohh... someone just called the teacher. My eyes darted to the left to see a girl limping towards both of us. The teacher gave her the exact same form she received. This girl looked so excited. lol. She bowed twice to the teacher and introduced herself. She totally look stupid. Didnt she know that class 1-12 is the worst class for the first year? Didnt she know that the teacher infront of us is the worst teacher in the school. DIdnt she know that international student like us has almost no say in the school. I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE. I stomped off to the bench located at the right side of the office and place my form down on the table and proceed to write down my details on the form.

Wait, is she following me? Oh... give me a break girl. " HELLO!! My name is ___________, i am also attending the same class as you and we are also new students as well. DONT YOU THINK we are fated???" She talked and laughed at the same time which make her stupidier.

I gave  her a cold shoulder and continue filling the form. I think she sense my coldness and she too said nothing and filled her form.

Your POV

This girl does not seem to happy to see me. Whatever. I stole a glance at her form and i noticed her name is Lee Eun Ri. Hmm.... what a cute name.

I finished my form and i stood up, almost leaving then i said, " Lee eun ri, let's be friends!"  I winked at her and i walked off.

kekeke. Her expression when i said that was priceless, she looked like she was just being slapped. good job _______!!

Both eun ri and I went in the class and we introduced ourselves.

The 8 students in the class cheered at us and they all seem friendly but one of them who looked like he is going to be in his 30 stood up and said.

"IN ORDER FOR US TO RECOGNISE You two as a newcomer in our class, you have to sing a song for us and we will decide whether you are talented or not!" the look like 30 years old guy spoke.

I saw the teacher gave him disapproving glances but the class cheer did not subside.

I am so dead. I havent prepared anything and my throat is dry. I at singing and i am afraid to peform infront of people. Kill me please.

I saw kris... he gave me a supportive look. What shall i do?

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I updated another chapter because i thought the first chapter was pretty boring.

>< i know i at fanfic but please give me your support ya. hmmm.... that kris is getting close to you huh?

but wait? kris isnt the main character is he?

kekeke

comment and subscibe!