His house

Life From a Fangirl to an Idol

So. He said that he is bringing me to his house. SHOCK OF MY LIFE.

"FOR WHAT REASON AM I GOING y-y-our HOUSE?" i blurted out and my whole body jerked backwards to the corner of my seat and i covered my upper body with my hand bag.

Seriously, i haven't been to a guy's house before. I mean, there's no reason for me to go...right?

"You...you.....don't you dare!!!" I stammered as i look at jiyong's wicked smiling face.

Suddenly, ji yong's  face puffed up and he started bursting out laughing.

"Are you out of your mind?" I asked, horrified while staring at jiyong.

Ji yong continued laughing, tears coming out of his eyes.

"YAHHH!!!! Because of you, i can't even concentrate on my driving.... you....hhahaahahahahahah" Ji yong said in between his laughter.

"Bwoh yahh... are you laughing at me right now?" I frowned and straightened up from my seat.

"You think... i am going to .....er hmmm....you! hahahahahahaha" Ji yong can't stopped laughing.

"ANI.... WHEN DID I SAY THAT!? Don't accuse me...." I frowned, my face blushed in embarrassment.

I turned to the window beside me and watched the scenery passing by.

OMG..... THAT's SO FREAKING EMBARRASSING.......................

Ya, right. As if he's going to....you....

I am not his cup of tea.

I must have looked so stupid infront of him.

....I think. I can't face him now. I was thinking of jumping off the car, you know.

"I just want to show you where i live. I haven't bring any girls to my house before. So i want to know a girl's point of view when they see my house" Ji yong said, beaming at me.

My goosebumps are standing when he said that. I am the first girl to step into his house? WOW.

I can't denied that i blushed. Heavily.

I thought maybe i should reply.

"Thanks. I would love to, too" I said.

Jiyong chuckled. Mind-blown. It's sound so....wrong.

Maybe i really should jump off the moving car.

 

I see the car approaching a deserted road and then passed the security gate, before turning into a road where both sides looked like a well-trimmed garden.

There was a whole stretched of bangalows before us. Each bangalow was as big as a shopping mall and most of them are 4 storey's high.

I gasped, can't believe this kind of houses actually exist in the world.

" I see my gaho outside there waiting for me!" Ji yong smiled.

I scanned through all the bangalows and finally i saw a small kennel outside a house. And that is jiyong's house.

"Daeeee bak!!! You lived here, jiyong...??" I asked, astonished.

Ji yong nodded, looking proud.

My jaw is still dropped in amazement and i blinked at him.

He's filthy rich!!! Wow. A young man like him can already afford such an expensive house. I feel like giving him an applause.

We alighted the car after the car was parked in the automatic car garage.

I was in dazed as it was also my first time seeing an automatic car garage system in somebody's house.

When we were outside the house, my eyes was fixed on the dog.

"Gaho!!! Come to daddy!" Ji yong said sweetly and bent down to hug gaho as it ran over to jiyong.

So. He's the famous dog that jiyong owned...

"So cute!!!" I squealed and pat gaho.

"Gaho is wearing your shirt!? haha" i said, when i noticed the shirt on gaho.

Ji yong nodded and asked grinning ,"You like dogs too?"

I made a forced grin and said,"I guess so, i only like those harmless ones.Err... i was chased by a dog before...aish"

Ji yong chuckled,"Because you looks mean!"

I wasn't paying attention to jiyong and went over to gaho's kennel. I laughed inwardly when i saw the YG's mat to act as the kennel's door.

"Yahh...this is so cute" I said, smiling.

Ji yong shuffled his feet and said,"Come on. let's get inside, it's getting cold"

OH YES! I can't hide my excitement! The interior of the house must have looked AWESOME.

(a:/n real jiyong's house pic)

When i stepped into the house, this is how it looks like.

I made a loud and long gasped as i stood rooted to the ground staring at the house infront of me.

How rich is he?!
Ji yong sighed and said,"YAHH!! stopped being so dramatic. We havent go into the living room yet. This is just the walkway to the living room."

I gave jiyong a thumbs up and i followed closely behind him.

"WOOF WOOF" gaho barked and ran down of jiyong's arms and went into the living room.

Finally, ji yong opened the door to the living room and TADA....

I felt giddy by how cool the house can be. It's like the hotel ultra luxurious room.

It's so bright and spacious.The first level, there's the kitchen which looks like a bar to me, a 50 inch led tv, a L shaped sofa, a 3 closet shoe rack, a white colour piano and one wine display rack.

Ji yong pushed me to the sofa and forced me to sit.

"I am going to cook you food. What do you want to eat? hmmm.....Should i make you the main dish in my kwon jiyong's personal kitchen menu?" Ji yong said while he scanned the fridge.

"Okay! I have all the ingredients. I am going to cook tomato fried rice omelette!" Ji yong said, raising eyebrows at me.

I felt so uncomfortable sitting on the sofa doing nothing while waiting for ji yong and this is the first time, someone is cooking specially for me.

I can't take it anymore. I stood up from the sofa and went into the kitchen. "I am going to help you!"

"NOOOO!" Ji yong made a loud protest and pushed me out of the kitchen.

"I want to help you....!!! It feels so weird for you to cook for me!" I argued.

"N. O. NO.You can asked gaho to play with you! He's harmless!" Ji yong said, patting my head.

I stared at jiyong's face and then at his apron. I broke into hysterical laughter. Ji yong was wearing a pink hello kitty apron.

I clutched my stomach in pain as i laughed at ji yong. A grown up man wearing pink hello kitty apron? HAHAHAHA

"Yahh...let me explain myself!" Ji yong panicked.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!"

"It's my aunt's.... She ....gave me as a present..." he said and his voice trail off at the end.

"HAHAHAHAHA!"

He's definitely not explaining himself at all.

After i managed to cool down slightly from the hilarious apron incident, i went to tour around the house.

A photo frame on the tv stand caught my eyes.

20130323_yanghyunsuk_gdragon.jpg

My lips formed into a curve as i mouthed the words,"so cute"

They looks like father and son in this picture.

YG papa and g-dragon must be really close since they knew each other for so long.

"Both of you looks good together!" I shouted so that ji yong in kitchen could hear me.

Ji yong smiled and continued to use his knife to chop on the food swiftly.

"Even though he's mean to me sometimes, i know he scold me for my own good. He's like my 2nd father. He's so worried about me that he was sick when my scandal came out the last time. I felt so useless..."

A twinged of sadness engulfed me. They loved each other....YG papa and GD.

I placed down the photo frame and then took up the next.

gaho_and_g_dragon_by_vemino19496-d4jg1nv

AWWWW...so sweeet!!!
"WOOOF WOOOFF!" Gaho came barking at me and sniffing my legs.

Kekeke. Naughty gaho. I picked him up and kissed him on the fore head.

"Gaho! You have a lot of wrinkles!" I chuckled.

Naughty gaho slide down my arms and ran into the 2nd floor and into a room.

I followed behind gaho and then into the room.

I looked curiously at the room and it seems like it's g-dragon's sleeping room.

"AAAAHHHHH!!! WHO's THAT!!!??" I screamed and ran out of the room when i saw this.

G-Dragon%2527s+bed.jpg

A couple was sleeping on the bed. I didn't know jiyong brought his friends into his house too.

"What's going on!??? are you okay?" Ji yong came running up the stairs and turned my whole body around as he examined my body.

"There's a couple..... on your bed!" I mumbled,terrified.

Ji yong flicked his finger on my forehead and i rubbed in agony.

"WHAT!"

Ji yong laughed and pulled me into the room and asked me to sit on the bed.

I shook my head forcefully and closed my eyes.

Ji yong plunged himself on to the bed and rolled to and fro the bed.

I opened my eyes to see him lying on the bed grinning stupidly at me.

"Tom and laura are the designs of my bed! WOOHOOO!" Ji yong said, winking at me.

I rolled my eyes. "Lame!"

The 3rd floor of the house was jiyong's working room and the 4th storey is the guest room.

It's just too awesome.

I went back to the first floor and took a picture of jiyong's childhood picture in a photo frame.

G_Dragon_was_an_SM_trainee_for_5_years_2

OMG. He's sooooooo cuteeeeee. i clenched my fist as i squealed softly to myself.

I was getting pretty bored so i went to open the piano.

Hmmm..... i should play the song he taught me yesterday.which was big bang's haru haru.

"FOOD's READYYY!!!" Ji yong shouted happily and placed it on the kitchen table.

"NICE!!! You have improved! this shows that i am not a bad teacher after all!" ji yong said, gleefully as he approached me.

I was shocked when he hugged me from the back when i was playing the piano.

I cringed back in shock.

"What are you doing...?"

"Your reward!" Ji yong whispered into my right ear.

His breath closed to my ear sent a shiver down my spine.

"LET's go eat!" Ji yong let go of me and proceed to the kitchen table.

I was still in the midst of shock but i still followed him.

"TADA!!! how does it look?" Jiyong asked, beaming at me.

I nodded my head in approvement of his cooking skills. He decorate his omelette very nicely.

"The decoration is PASS!" I said.

I sat down infront of him and began sniffing the food.

"SMELL PASS!" I said, while trying to control my laughter.

Ji yong watched me closely as i took a spoonful of the omelette rice and put it into my mouth.

"How is it? How is it!? " Ji yong asked impatiently like a child.

It's delicious and it taste very much of home cook food. I sort of beginning to miss my mum's cooking.

I gave ji yong a smile and showed him a thumbs up,"woah! You really don't have anything you don't know right?"

"Of course!" he raised his eyebrows and said, "Let's eat!"

"Let's eat!"

We ate in silence for a while because we were both that hungry.

I was eager to ask him this....and finally i got the chance.

"Why do you want to combine our lyrics together to make one song? Why do you want to use my lyrics? Why did you sing that in a radio station?"

Ji yong looked up from his plate of rice and said when his mouth is full of rice,"Because your lyrics is good. It fill in the gaps of my lyrics. Why i sing....?  because i want to", he paused to chew for a while before he continue," Don't you think the lyrics his girl her boy was COOL!? VIPs reaction for this song was FANTASTIC BABY!'

"REALLY!? wow..." i said, amazed from my skill of composing.

"But did you get what i am trying to say from the song and from the radio broadcast i asked you to listened to....?" jiyong said, looking at me in a serious face.

I ransacked my brains for an answer but came to no conclusion.

"What is it then?" I asked.

"Because i love you" Ji yong said it so quickly.

________________________________________________________________________________________________


I did this in a rush. I will correct the grammetical errors next time.

I want to thank all my subscribers who waited for this chapter.