Pre-competition

Life From a Fangirl to an Idol

YOUR POV

"Because i love you..."

I swallowed forcefully the remaining rice in my mouth and i felt myself watching him directly in his eyes.

I tried to recall and register the words into my head.

I was doubting myself. I must have heard it wrongly, definitely.

Yes, i must have. Why the hell would he like someone like me? That's like almost impossible.

He's still looking at me. I don't know why but he's stare was giving me chills down my spine.

I quickly glance to the side and faked a chuckle.

"What!!!? hahaha! I won't fall for that!" I forced a laughter and punched ji yong in the shoulder.

It's so weird that he didn't have any response to my laughter but just gave me that shocked expression.

"Hahahah! you are so funny" I continued, as though he really just said a joke.

I saw ji yong broke into a broad smile and said, "HA!!! I can't trick you!"

I chortled and shook my head at his "childishness"

We then finished our omelette rice and started gossiping about seung ri.

Ji yong said that he almost got a heart attack when seung ri created twitter account.

If you guys don't know, seung ri was a worrisome maknae.

Ji yong and the rest of the big bang members refused to follow him on twitter and reply to his message on twitter.

Seung ri was so desperate that he went straight up to the big bang members and begged them.

Ji yong took the chance to ask seung ri to help him massage his shoulders and feet while tae yang asked him to help him reborn his curly hair.

This made me crack up badly.

Ji yong and I took gaho out to jog.

viewimagecj.jpg

TEEHEE. I secretly took a picture of jiyong when he was looking affectionately at gaho. CUTE.

The dog is so fortunate to have such a hot and sweet guy as it's owner.aww

As i walked closely behind jiyong when he was playing with gaho, thoughts came into my mind spontaneously.

I watched ji yong carefully and i smiled.

I remembered just last year, i was only a fan, sitting infront of the computer screen and scrolling down kpop news site.

I remembered, having a bad impression of ji yong when news of him taking (Drugs) came out.

And now, i can't believe that i could actually meet with so many idols, even being close to some like jiyong for example.

I remembered how i was hating on jiyong but now i was all friendly with him.

Remembering how difficult it is to even get to see your idols in person because we were living in different countries.

I guess, i was indeed lucky. Thank god for giving me the chance to come here in korea.

I started to ponder what ji yong had said to me just now when we were having lunch together.

Senses tells me that he meant the words he said. However, i choose not to believe because, i don't think i am good enough to fit him.

________________

I went home early because joong ki said he would be waiting for me and cooking a delicious meal for me.

Ji yong drove me home and i thanked him sincerely.

When i stepped foot into the house, and saw joong ki standing behind the kitchen table smiling at me, i felt a sense of warmth encompassing my heart.

Indeed, he prepared a whole table full of korean food for me.

KoreanCCC.jpg

Woah. He must have learn the cooking skills from landlord kim.

I was so touched and i beamed at joong ki.

I knew he was caring for me when he was rebuking me in the morning. I should not have showed him my temper.

"Yah! How am i going to finish so many food!" I laughed.

Joong ki shrugged and said,"I don't care!"

We burst into laughter together.

landlord kim and soo ra went out so they won't be coming home to eat.

We couldn't finished this amount of food, of course.

My stomach was protruding out and i am so bloated only eating half of the food on the table.

Joong ki let me touched his stomach and i think he's stomach was far worst then mine because it feels like it's as big as a balloon and at the risk of exploding any sooner.

Joong ki started blaming me that because of this he would have to go to gym more often from tommorrow onwards.

We played scissors, paper stone to see who lose will eat 2 spoonful of food.

That was so freaking fun. Joong ki lost most of the time and he was forced to eat.

I went hysterical and rolled on the floor, clenching on my stomach when he lost each time.

However, i did lost sometimes and ate the food.

In the end, we stopped playing and eating when joong ki protested that he really cannot fill in any food into his stomach anymore. He sat on the sofa like a pregnant lady while i went to wash the dishes.

Whenever i looked at his pregnant lady sitting posture, i feel like laughing again. This was so epic.

_________________________________

It's monday again! Our class is meeting in school instead of our usual training room. YES! I'm so freaking excited. Make a guess what day is it?

That's right! It's the day when we were supposed to post our class performance video on youtube and six classes with most number of views after three days will get into the competition.

I held my breath as i see my classmates, louise and obese girl goo hye jin sitting side by side with a laptop infront of them and trying to upload our video on youtube.

"QUICKLYYY!!!! AAAH! Why isn't it loading!? Stupid slow wireless connection!" Hye jin complained, irritably.

"YAAAAHHH!!! We have wasted a lot of our time already! OH COMEON!!! For this 30 minutes of time, we could have gain like 50 views already! WE JUST WASTED 50 VIEWS OF OUR VIDEO!!!!" Louise shouted and face palmed himself.

"Chill bro! Let me do it! Have you forgotten? I am the american geek!" Zack said, twisting his eyebrows.

Zack went over to louise and pushed him away from the chair.

"YOU!!! YOU!!" Louise protested as he fell down on the floor.

WIthin a few minutes, our class video was uploaded on youtube.
Kris and zack high fived happily when it was done.

louise and hye jin sulk their face and ignored them.

We waited for the whole class and teacher cha and teacher choi to arrive before we all sit together in a class to watch the video.

Teacher cha switched off the first 2 rows of lights and then asked us whether we are ready to watch the video.

"YESSS!!!" a big and loud response from all of us.

The long awaited moment.

Our hardwork for the whole of last week. We spent hours and hours practising the dance move and piecing the chosen songs together. Because of the hardcore trainings, we had muscles ache everywhere on our body but we still tried to push ourself to finish our work. It was by far the toughest and most rigorous training ever and we survived.I think we really deserved a round of applause.

Teacher cha pressed the played button on the youtube video and quickly ran towards his seat to watch the video.

The video played and there were the words,"To the most beautiful class and the most motivated class. SM academy class 1-12"

Then, Jong hae, the best rapper of the class's face appeared big on the screen, singing and dancing to snsd's gee. When we saw it, we all started bursting out laughing.

After that it showed the class went mad pushing each other out of the way to appear infront of the camera. Louise was doing an ugly biung biung and we all wanted to puke. Yu han was so cute as he moved his favourite doll's limbs to the music. Mimi was flipping her eyelashes so hardly and it showed one of her faked eyelashes dropped.

Kris piggyback goo hye jin and then he couldn't take her weight and fell ugily on the floor. Jong hae put on a fake red long hair wig and twirl his hair crazily during big bang's fantastic baby song. For me, i didn't get a lot of parts for this because i was blocked by most of them.

Second part of the song appeared, words fade in on the screen,"When they hyped up in the market with the youngsters and the old. Memorable experience..."

Next it showed us shouting our class cheer,"CLASS 1-12 WE ARE THE BEST! MIGHTY MIGHTY CLASS! OOoooh AWESOME!!!"

The song started playing with gangnam style and it showed us flashed mob in the wet market while many kids and old people started joining in. After that, mimi, hye jin and i went to the front to sing the gee acousitic version, followed by suju's sorry sorry and wonder girls nobody.

The last part of the video was the street perfomance part.Words appeared again. "Striking street performance by the talents" It showed our group first which consist of zack, me, mimi, hye jin and eunri who was dancing to boa's 永远. Then it switched to the other group which consist of kris, louise,jonghae, seung ri and yu han who dances tvxq's rising sun. Both groups end up on the same spot and we did an ending pose.

Finally we didn't know that teacher choi, who editted the video actually added in bloppers into the video.

First blooper showed Yoo seung ri, yu han and me hiding behind the pillar of the wet market when we were about to start the flash mob. Second blooper showed the guys pratising the hip hop stunts but fell painfully on the ground.

Then when the video was about to end, it showed the words,"Cheers for the young and the old!"

"DAEBAAAAKKKKKK!!!!" Yoo seung ri jumped up from his seat and shouted.

"Woohoooo!!!" the whole class cheered and clapped loudly for the teachers and for ourselves.

"Now what are you all waiting for? Of course spam watch the video.... or promote and share the video so that it get's more views....oh. right now there's only 17 views" teacher choi said.

WOW. that's pretty bad considered that it had already past 45 minutes and there is barely enough views.

The whole class vowed not to watch any of the classes videos because it will increase their views and demotivate us.

I tried my best to share through facebook, twitter, with my home country's friends and many more.

However, we were just curious....JUST VERY CURIOUS OF THE Video that class 1-1 made.

Kris whispered to me and eun ri,"Should we watched it? like secretly......?"

Eun ri and i eyed each other and we smirked.

In order not to watch their video mutiple times, we downloaded their youtube video through a converter and played on the phone's video player. MiMi and zack tried to divert the teachers attention and gave excuses for them to go back to their office so that all of us can watch the video together without the teachers.

When the teachers left the class, we all quickly crowd around kris and his phone to watch it.

We gasped when we saw the girls in class 1-1 dance tara's roly poly with roller blade. They dance and slide,adding some dance choreography in it. After that the guys in class 1-1 dance B.A.P's power including breakdance in the middle.

They were incredibly good. You know what i mean. Their dance power, strength, sharpness, syncness, everything fits nicely with the song. I thought they were creative with the roller blade dance.

Louise went to check on the view counter of their video and currently there was already 100 views.

There was a silience. The silience was a nervous and fearful kind of silience. We were all afraid that we couldn't make it even  past the pre-competition.

Remembering the challenge taken up between the two classes. If we really cannot make it for this round, we will just have to say bye to competing with them on stage.

Everyone in the class was having the blank look on the face and we were zoning out.

Suddenly, 3 class1-1 guys walked past our class and made loud jeering sounds and even imitate some of our video parts.

It's just so annoying, Seeing our class have not much response to them, they purposely imitate more of our video parts like the blooper where the guys fall on the floor.

They have no sense of shame at all. I was raging inside my mind but i refused to react to them because if i reacted angrily at them, they probably going to like it because we were frustrated which was what they wanted.

I could see the guys in our class was trying their best to hold their anger too, to keep their calm and composure.

I believe there is no point arguing with them because it will just bring you down to their level of stupidity.

_________________________________________________________________________

Hi all~ :O!!! YOU ARE STILL READING THIS!!!!
LET ME TELL YOU THIS!!! YOU are DA BEST!!!

Really so much thanks! :') Hope you enjoyed this chapter although it ends very arubtly.... :((

Can you please comment? :D I need to know how my story is doing now....

If i dont receive any comments then it means no one is reading O.O