The piano lesson

Life From a Fangirl to an Idol

Your POV

My heart was pounding so fast against my chest as i looked at ji yong nervously. The silience was getting unbearable. I broke into a broad smile and handed ji yong the can of coffee i bought for him. "HERE!!! I apologize for being late...hope this coffee will soothe your anger", i said.

Kwon ji yong took over the coffee and beamed at me. "If you want to bribe me, you should buy something bigger!"

I laughed,"I will buy you a VERY HUGE COFFEE BOTTLE NEXT TIME okay?"while making a big hand movement indicating a large bottle.

All of us laughed except for dara. I took a quick glance at her to notice she was pouting and frowning at me. I think i sort of understand the situation so i wanted to excuse myself away from here. "Errr........ ji yong sunbae... i see you are busy with dara...so maybe we can have lesson next time...i'm really okay with it!!"

Ji yong turned his head side ways to look at dara and then smiled,"Hmm... actually... we are just chatting only. Dara, it's late, maybe young bae you can send her home. I will have lesson today as usual."

Dara opened trying to argue but closed it again while she thought that there was no point arguing. "Let's go dara!" young bae held out his hand for dara and she took it sloppily, walking off with young bae. When dara left, she turned to look at ji yong for a moment before she closes the door behind her.

I saw the door closes shut. The room now belongs to the two of us. There was sort of a silence....I don't know why am i feeling so nervous around ji yong. I cleared my throat loudly and ji yong finally spoke,"Stop standing there... Are you going to stand there for the whole lesson? I don't have a lot of time with you. Here! look at this piece of music. You should know how to read the music sheet..."

I hurried clumsily to ji yong and sat beside him on a chair. I read the music sheet he gave me and pen down the music notes on the paper.

Hmm..... this sounds like...... Big bang's haru haru!!!!
"It's big bang's haru haru!!!!!" I said excitedly.

"Yeap!!!" Ji yong said and went over to his piano to play the song.

He played a segment of haru haru for me.

"Waaaahhh! daebak!!! but it's superrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr fast" i clapped and praised him while i emphasized on the word "super".

Ji yong pose a V sign to me and said,"Now your turn!!!"

"I...I don't know. It's so difficult!!! i'm still a beginner only!!!" I stuttered nervously and waved my hands at him.

"FASTERRRRRR!" Ji yong hurried me and pulled me to sit down infront of the piano.

"Errr...." I muttered but was cut by ji yong,"This is key a, b,c,d,e,f,g..." he said, pointing at the keys.

Ji yong was standing so close to me. His chest was touching my back and i can sort of feel his breath from his mouth. OH NO! I can't concentrate...

I watched carefully as he teach me, trying my best to remember.

Ji yong placed the music sheet infront of me and asked me to start playing.

I made a pitiful face at ji yong but it didn't work.My hands were jelly and stiff from long years of hiatus. My fingers landed on the piano keys and i began pressing the keys one by one slowly. I havent familiarise with the piano yet, and i already made a mistake with the fifth key. After that, almost every note was wrong.

"Aish... jinja... stop stop stop!!! It's like that!!" Ji yong sighed and sat next to me on the small piano chair.

This position was even more closer than just now. Our arms, shoulders and hips were touching now.

"Stop staring at my face and look at my fingers!" Ji yong snapped.

I almost jumped up of shock when he said that. I was staring at his face......? ER HMMM........ Nope. I quickly hide my embarrassment by scrutinising his finger movements carefully.

Although i can't really remember all the movement but i just act like i understand fully. "AHHH!!! so it's like that!!!" I laughed.

I pressed the correct keys for him to see but i still screwed up some keys.

"Sorryyy..." I said apologettically.

Ji yong folded his arms and eyed me. "Too bad for me having to teach such a poor student", he sighed.

I gasped inwardly when Ji yong placed his hands above mine and guide my hands on the piano. I already couldn't breathe normally with him beside me and now i think i could have lost all my breath because of him.

I stared consciously at ji yong's face. His eyebrows, his eyes, his nose, and his mouth.

Suddenly, Ji yong turned his face to my side. Our face were barely 5 centermetre away from each other. My eyes almost popped out of my socket and my heart kept on pounding cold blood into my veins. A lump was in my throat when i realised ji yong eyes shifted and landed on my lips.

I have this urge to close my eyes... and... you know... what...

I saw ji yong's head moving closer to mine and i slowly let my eye lids dropped lower.

When i fully closed my eyes, i felt his hot breath blowing onto my face. What kind of feeling i am experiencing now? Am i in love?

Suddenly, the piano keys sounded a massive loud low notes. I didn't even realised i was the one who accidentally pressed the piano keys because my fingers were on top of it the whole time.

Both of us jerked backwards from each other quickly. We were both flustered. Ji yong stood up and went to sat at the other chair.  OH MY GOODNESS ME. This is so stupid, awkward, embarrassing and i don't know what.

WHY THE HELL DID I PRESSED ON THAT STUPID PIANO KEY accidentally? WHY....? zzzzzzz

"Errr... i think you can watch this video... it will help you learn. Just follow it and you will slowly get used to it" Ji yong said and passed me his laptop.

He searched on youtube the video and played it for me to see.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Ji yong then returned to his chair and began bending down to write something on a piece of paper.

I secretly stole a side glance at him...he must be composing lyrics now. It's his favourite...

I think the video kind of works for me because i was picking up.

I could not help but kept on stealing glances at ji yong. He's so cute and focus when he was composing lyrics. Ji yong kept on fidgetting and made all kinds of funny poses when he was thinking. I chuckled at him.

"Why did you stop playing? Have you learnt the whole song?" Ji yong asked.

I was startled by him. I guess... he must have noticed again that i was staring at him.

I shook my head and said,"The middle part was too difficult for me"

Ji yong stood up and went to sit next to me on the small piano chair again. My body stiffened and i shifted away from him a little. Ji yong seems to notice and we both were reminded of just now.

"Should we play together? The middle part?" Ji yong asked with confidence.

"SURE!" I smiled.

So we played the middle part together and failed a few times because i could not catch up with the fast notes. At first ji yong was pissed but after a few times, he began teasing me and even tickling me until i fell on the floor.

"YAHHH!! STOP IT! It's sooooo itchy!! ahahahaha!" I laughed until my stomach hurts.

I also got the chance to tickle him back. "YAH! I'm not scared of being tickled...so you don't have to try on me..." Ji yong said and walking backwards away from me.

"But why are you trying to run away from me then?" I smirked and leap on him.

"YAH!!! DON't DON't DONTTTTTTTTTTT!!!! HELP ME! Somebody! HELP!!!" Ji yong screamed funnily from itchness.

"MUHAHAHAHA!!!" I made an evil laughter.

"EVIL.... ahahahahaha!" ji yong laughed uncontrollably.

 

After that long tickling war, we sat next to each other on the mini sofa. We drank some mineral water, finally resting after we laughed for so long.

Ji yong was still penning his lyrics on the sofa. I was so curious about what he was writing on the paper. I WANT TO SEE IT.

I tried to peek at his paper but he refused to let me see it.

"I want to see what you wrote.. Pleaseeeee! pleaseeeeee... 10 seconds....8 seconds..... okay okay...5 seconds....pleaseeee" I begged him.

"3 seconds!!!" Ji yong said dully.

"OKAY!" I said gleefully.

Ji yong flipped the paper to face me and then,"1 ...2....3! okay... times up!!"

"WAIT!!!!!! not soo fast! I only get to read the title of the lyrics!!! YOU CHEATED! your 3 seconds is too fast!"

Ji yong shrugged and turned his back against me.

I puffed my cheeks in anger and folded my arms. I recalled the title. It's "His Girl"

I started blanking out. That girl is it me?

Yeah... I WISH....

I went to ji yong's table and took out a piece of blank paper. I wrote on the top of the paper,"Her boy"

HMM... this is going to be my first time composing a lyrics. HA!

Just then, ji yong suddenly sneaked behind me and touched me on the shoulder. I freaked out badly and quickly pressed the paper against my chest. phew...luckily he didn't saw it.

"What are you doing? Don't tell me you are trying to compose a lyrics too?" Ji yong asked.

"Why can't i? since you can write lyrics... i also can do it too! I will show you!!! Hmmfft* " I said, raising my heads highly at him.

Ji yong smirked,"I will see! I think the results will be as bad as a pre-school kid's"

"YAHHHH!!!" I shouted.

I took about 1 hour to write 3/4 of the lyrics but i was already dead tired. My eye lids drooped lower and lower until it closes shut. Hmmm.... nice to sleep.

 

G-dragon pov

Oh yeahhh! Finally finished my lyrics and music sheet.

I stood up and stretched my body feeling totally relaxed.

Hmm...i need to check on __________'s progress. I have been neglecting her for the past 1 hour.

I turned my body sideways and saw her sleeping on the table.

I chuckled. I knew it! She won't be so hardworking!

I approached her slowly and took off my jacket. I placed my jacket softly on top of her back to keep her warm.

I watched her as she sleep. I actually like her when she sleeps. It's hard to see her so peaceful.

I didn't deny she's beautiful. She has face features any man will be fond of.

My eyes darted to the table and on the piece of paper.

Since she's sleeping..... then i have to read it!!!
So...the title of her work was,"Her boy"

 

Your POV

Hmmm...........

why is my neck so aching? I felt so uncomfortable at this postion.

Where am i? The table was so cold.

My head felt heavy.

I slowly opened my eyes but the sun shone brightly, gleaming into my eyes that it hurts me badly.

I used my hands to cover my eyes and then i felt something on my shoulder.

When my eyes began to adjust to the light intensity, I looked around the room in utter dismay.

I AM STILL IN JI YONG's OFFICE!!! WHAT!?

Omg. i fell asleep last night...here? No...no... nooooo

I took off the jacket from my shoulder and stared at it on my hands.

I think....it's his....

Aish...aish....aish...... so embarassing to sleep the whole night in his office.

OH ! WHAT TIME IS IT NOW? my watch my watch... it's 7:30am!!! I'm SOOOO LATE! damn

I quickly took my bag and rushed out of the office and the building.

I was already breathless running for about only 5 minutes.

I rest a bit under a tree while my phone started ringing.

There's a text message.

From: Rainbow hair Ji Ji

To: Me

"TURN ON THE RADIO NOW!!! To kiss the radio IMMEDIATELY!!!!!! IT'S A MUST!!!"

 

HUH!? Ji yong asking me to turn on the radio? LOL. So random!?

Fine... it's sounds urgent but if it's really boring i think i will burst out because i am already late and he still makes me listen to crap.

SD"Welcome to Cool FM kiss the radio!! I'm shindong!!!"

RW"And i'm Ryewook!!! WOW! Look who we have today.... it's a special guest"

SD"Drum rolls pleasee..."

RW"Hahaha shindong hyung! stop making the listeners tense like this. YES!!! we have invited....."

SDRW"Bigbang G-dragon!!!!"

GD"Annyeonghasaeyo!!! Chonun Kwon ji yong big bang's g-dragon imida!"

SD"Yahhhh!WELCOME WELCOME! It's the all time famous GD here in our studio! No wonder it feels so different today!"

RW"That's right! Even I'm jealous!"

SD"You are jealous because he's having a cool album this solo comeback right?"

RW"I really thinks that "One of a kind" is really an one of a kind album!"

SD"Ji yong... how about introducing your album to everyone briefly!"

GD"Explain album..."

SD"Woahhhh! Everybody... please do check out his album! It's definitely a hot pick!"

RW"Hmmm....Ji yong said he has specially prepared a song he just composed yesterday. The name of the song is "His girl, Her boy" AND HE IS GOING TO SING LIVE HERE!!!! VIPs... be excited!!!"

SD"Why choose the song title as "His girl,her boy"? Is there a meaning behind it?"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm so sorry...really for only updating today. >< I am just too busy.

I am busy with school. >< I'm so grateful that you are still reading my fic. really... I can't thank you enough

Please continue supporting my fic. And do comment if you want xD I will appreciate it very very much.

I LOVE YOU ALL! Hope you enjoyed this chapter.