Street performance

Life From a Fangirl to an Idol

Your Pov

I thought i was the only one who was going to do the girl breakdance but luckily i have eun ri and Mi Mi with me.

The irritating spy,Teacher Cha, stood next to us when we practised and kept on nag at us.

THE PROBLEM IS : We can't dance like the people in the video.

We aren't flexible due to our lack of practise.

The truth is, we look like a bamboo stick trying to bend ourselves but to no avail.

Fortunately, i was the best dancer out of the three of us and the worst was Mimi.

We either tripped on our feet or we can't dance to the beat on time.

With that Teacher cha spying on us at the side, make us so nervous that we can't even concentrate.

For the same short part, we have to do 15 times to get it. WHAT THE...

At least we master some parts of the dance but the guys in the class still can't do the hip hop stunts at all.

"NO NO NO! This can't be it... looks like this doesn't suit all of you... we have to come up with another plan..." Teacher choi shouted as he shook his head.

The whole room went silient with Teacher choi's remark.

"Since we are doing street performing.... hmmm...." Teacher choi mumbled and rubbed his chin with his index finger.

The guys all lied on the floor while eun ri,mimi and i just sat on the floor waiting for the teachers.

Teacher cha opened up his laptop again and went to youtube to search videos.

"I GOT IT! HERE!!!!" teacher cha said, beaming and showing his laptop to teacher choi.

Teacher choi raised his eyebrows and nodded to teacher cha.

THIS TWO TEACHERS ARE REALLY WEIRD.

So in the end,we were separated into two groups. me, mimi, hye jin, eunri and zack were in one group and kris,louise,jonghae, seung ri and yu han were in another group.

For my group which consist 4/5 girls, will be dancing BOA's 永遠 and kris group dancing tvxq's rising sun.

 

 

 

Zack was complaining in our group that he didn't want to be the only guy in the group but we just mainly ignored him.

Because of goo hye jin's body figure, she was exempted from dancing but her job was to sing the song live when we performed.

I didn't say boa's song was easy... but it was much more manageable. Kris group too was improving.

I chuckled softly with eun ri when teacher choi was demonstrating some boa's dance for us. I didn't know he can dance so ily too. LOL

Teacher choi went over to me and scanned me from head to toe, which this give me a creepy chill down my spine. He said i could be the lead dancer for this group and i will stand in the middle when we performed. I was relieved when he said that but on the other hand i was very stressed. While in the other group, the lead dancer is none other than Yuhan.

It was so bloodly difficult to train for one song with only a limited time. Stupid Teacher cha just told us that we have to perform tonight already...

It took all of us about 6 hours to finish learning the entire song. It's really a miracle to even finish learning one song in a day.

We were all drenched in our sweat and exhausted. We took turns to go to the toilet to shower and changed our clothes first before we performed.

I was refreshed after a shower and i took a short nap while waiting for the rest.

When it was almost time, Teacher choi stood on the stool and shouted,"Are you all ready???"

"Nooooooo...." i said, unknowingly and teacher choi glared at me.

"COME ON! I promised this is the last video we will be recording for sure!" teacher choi said, grinning at us.

"Urghhhh....can we even trust you already.... after we performed i bet you were going to say. HI CLASS. I WAS JOKING JUST NOW. There's going to be a fourth video....hahahhahahah. like this... PFFT*" Jong hae said.

"Class!! WHERE's OUR SPIRIT GONE TO?" Louise shouted and stood up looking at us.

Nobody answered, seeming guilty.

"RIGHT CLASS? We said we want to do our best to get into the competition and win BIG! Did you all forgot already?" louise tried to cheer us up.

"______________!!!!" Teacher cha suddenly called my name and i almost jumped up in shock.

"W-what!?" I stuttured and cleared my throat.

"Aren't you the one who made the bet with class 1-1... didn't you cause the trouble...?" Teacher cha said and eyed at me.

Errrr.........TEACHER CHA IS TREATENING ME!? WHAT!!! i saw teacher cha's blinking at me and making some funny eye movement and i sort of know what he is trying to do.

"OH YES CLASS!!!! AHAHAH!" I laughed and continued,"since teacher choi CLEARLY PROMISED US THIS IS the last video we going to do.... so WE SHOULD DO OUR BEST YAHOOOOO!!!!! We can't lose to class 1-1 remember? We errr..... we MUST BE CHOSEN TO BE THE OFFICAL TRAINEE.... hahaha right class?"

I saw some of them fidgetted but they still didn't respond. WHAT!!?

I went to kick kris asking him to help but he just shook his head vigorously.

Suddenly, Hye jin get to her feet and her face full of determination. "WE CAN DO IT! I can do it! for....class1-12. I love this class!" hye jin shouted.

Jong hae who was acting suspiciously around hye jin recently, saw her standing and immediately followed,"ME TOO!"

While the rest saw it, too stood up and cheered.

"AREN'T WE THE MIGHTY MIGHTY CLASS?" louise shouted.

"YEAHHH~" the guys shouted and punched their fist in the air.

"Then what are we waiting for then?" Teacher cha said.

"LET's GO!" Kris said.

"Basically.... ___________'s group you guys start from this left end of the street and then yuhan's group you guys start from the right end of this street. As you dance, moved your way to the center at here.... infront of this building where both groups end their song here. Is that okay?" Teacher choi explained,pointing at the places for us.

My group went to the left street where teacher directed us to. I wasn't as nervous as the last time but still a bit scared. My hands were chilly and i didn't make any eye contacts with my group mates. This time, my classmates wasn't being noisy, talking about how nervous they are but were all very quiet.Geez. They were still nervous... i can see.

I think the biggest stress was still me anyway, i stood in the middle of the dance formation.

We wait for teacher cha's cue for us to start and the song to be played from the radio player.

There were people strolling past the street just like normal. Most of them were either heading towards the shopping mall which was just next to us or leaving the place after shopping. I could say, there were quite a lot of people. Some of them were even staring at us because of our unusual attire.

We saw teacher cha finger indicating,"3 2 1.... and cue" The music started playing and we immediately dance to the song.

Flashback~

"__________, come here and look carefully at this video. Watch how boa dance... and walk with swag. look at how she moved her body to the dance...what do you think?" Teacher choi said.

I frowned at the video. I could see boa really enjoying herself when she dance. She's so coool. No wonder she is the BEST OF ASIA.

"She's enjoying herself..." I muttered.

"Correct! and spot the parts she dance with sharpness..." Teacher choi beamed at me.

Hmmm.... it's hard..... This is so hard..... teacher choi with so much confidence with me... oh my gosh. I can't spot it. He's going to be disappointed.

There were so many parts that she dance with acuteness and some.... with softness.

OH.

I looked at teacher choi and smiled.

End of flashback~

That's what i am doing now. As i danced, i imagined boa's feelings when she dances in the music video. The way she moved with so much coolness.

One thing that our perfomance really stand out was Goo hye jin's vocals. She's so amazing.

We were attracting more and more people.

At first, when the song was played and we started dancing suddenly, the people who walked beside us was shocked.

People who were walking near us walked closer to us to watch.

My heart was pumping so fast when i see people smiling and praising us.

Then suddenly, i saw MiMi tripped on her right feet and almost fell. It was a very obvious mistake that will be spotted by the people around us.

I didn't know what i was doing and my body moved by itself as i went over to pick her up and dance naturally together with her side by side. This make us look like we intended this action instead of being spotted as a mistake.

When the song was ending, we also saw the other group infront of us dancing towards us. As we reached the center, both songs ended at the same time and we made our ending pose. There were a lot of people crowding beside us since the other group also attracted a lot of people here. All of them gave a thunderous applause and we bowed to them in response.

I was so focused just now during the peformance that i didn't realised teacher joong ki was the one who filmed us as we dance. I was surprised when i saw him and he patted on my head,saying i was good. I am not sure whether it's because i was still slightly nervous after the performance or it's because of joongki that my heart was hammering in my chest.

As promised, teacher choi and teacher cha said it's our last video they were recording so both of them wanted to treat us to some really good restaurant. However, i refused them. It's because of my FREE PIANO CLASS TONIGHT. The rest of them went though.... since it's a rare opportunity that the teachers were treating them.

"Why aren't you going? I am even going you know!!!" joong ki asked,laughing.

I glanced nervously at him and said,"I...I have piano lesson with GD tonight..."

Joong ki didn't respond and i looked at him curiously.

There's something in his eyes that make me frowned. He seems to be disappointed.... sad...

Joong ki pov

She said she's having a piano lesson with GD....but why....

why is she so close with GD now.

The photoshoot with him yesterday and piano lesson with him tonight. Then tommorow what....

I thought...she only has eyes on me?

I thought... I was winning her heart but i didn't know there's a challenge right now.

Somebody is in my way....  who also wanted her.

I can't let her go... to GD...

My heart prickled painfully and i looked at her in the eyes. She seemed to be looking at me worriedly.

I can't lose her.

I held onto her wrist and opened my mouth to say something when her phone rang.

"Sorry... i will picked up my phone first," she said, smiling at me.

"Annyeong! yes... i am __________. OUCH! YOU DON't HAVE TO SCREAM IN MY EAR... i'm coming now.... Don't you dare leave before i reached there. Yobosehyo...yobosehyo? YAHHHH! JIYONG!" She screamed into her phone.

My heart sank furthur when i knew GD was the one talking to her in the phone. She's agitated.... at the other guy.... and not me.

"Josonghaeyo joongki.... I really have to go now... aish all because of that stupid kwon ji yong...bye!" She said and walked hurriedly to the left.

I was startled when she left me like that. I didn't even finished what i wanted to say to her. I didn't even get to stop her from going. I was only able to stand here and look her at back as she walked away from me.

My heart hurts.

Your pov

THAT IDOIT KWON JI YONG. Threatening me that he will not teach me anymore if i am not going to reach in 15 minutes time.

THAT JERK.

Aish.... I'm really running like the world is going to end. People were staring at me. WHY do i have to run to YG building everytime....? WHY!?

I...am....out....of .... breath.......i.....am .....dying......

PHEW!!! Finally reached. OH NO. I left 4 minutes. Better be quick.

I spammed pressed the up button of the lift as i waited for the lift to arrived.

QUICK QUICK QUICK!!!!!!! I can't lose this opportunity to learn piano from GD... I can't!!!

Level 1...doors opening.... doors closing.... level 3...doors opening....doors closing... okay...this is irritating.

I reached level 3 just in time but i havent step foot on his office. OH CRAP.

I ran towards the office and i stopped, skidded abit when i saw Ji yong and a girl in the office.

I quickly squatted down to prevent from being seen. Who's the girl? I timidly peeked inside and i saw her side view.

It was....DARA...from 2ne1

Suddenly i remembered... soo ra telling me about DARAGON fanfiction and how close they are in real life.

My heart sank...

So they are real? They are a couple? they are close?

I was being stupid...........

Why would i think that GD is interested in me.... AHAHAHAHA

Yeah... i must be stupid. who do i think i am.

Suddenly, i saw tae yang walking down the staircase.

HOLY . I can't be spotted squatting outside GD' office and peeking at him. He's definitely going to think i'm a crazy fangirl.

I walked hurriedly towards the vending machine infront of me and acted like i just saw tae yang.

"OH hi taeyang..." i greeted him and bowed respectfully to him.

"Oh annyeonghaesaeyo. Are you the girl jiyong said he will teach you?" Tae yang asked,smiling.

"Yes... and i am here to buy some drinks for him first before i enter his office," I said, forcing a grin.

"Ohhh! I am also buying coffee here! Hmmm.... maybe we should go in together to his office... i see you are quite nervous. haha" tae yang chuckled.

I smiled,feeling grateful. Tae yang's so nice...

At least...now i am not going alone into the office when ji yong and dara was having fun chatting...which makes me seem like i was trying act in their way...

However, now taeyang was with me. keke.

As we entered the office,

"Ohhh! Youngbae!!!" Jiyong beamed at taeyang and then his eyes darted towards me.

Jiyong's smile disappear when his eyes landed on me. I can't describe the way he looked at me.

I glanced at dara and she's staring at jiyong while i felt tae yang's eyes on me.

WHAT IS THIS?! The atmosphere was wrong....

After jiyong greeted taeyang, there's silience until now.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

:DDDD

This is really a complicated love relationship. haha.

I wont be able to update much often now since my school starts already and i am going to be busy :(

I may only update during weekends...is that ok?

Thank you so much for reading^^ Commen ok?