GrumpySiwonnie

Spoil me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"muhahahahahaaaaa"

"Look look... muhahaha"

"Stop it hyung... it's not that funnie"

"No Siwon... it is... look... look... muhahahaa Mr GRUMPY" the voices echoed with more laughters and snickering

"Hyung~~~ you guys sux"

Abruptly ChoiSiWon left the Suju-dorm leaving a bunch of immature giggling hyungs and their SJ-M cover shot.  He didn't anticipate that certain 'someone' will follow him since it's been a rare gathering for the members after christmas, and knowing how much that 'someone' enjoy his hyung's company he wasn't expecting, really he didn't expect at all. 

Yet upon reaching the elevator while pressing frantically on the down button, (while it'll never come any faster) a firm slender long arm wrapped around his waist pulling him closer to that 'someone'.  The owner didn't look towards Siwon,  his face simply display a gentle smile while eyeing the floor with his tilted head.

ChoKyuHyun didn't know what he could say to make his Wonnie feels better from the embarassment he's getting from their hyungs, he knows his pressence was actually enough to calm that annoyed heart, he could feel his tensed body relaxing a little already. He tugged onto that waist he held on ever so firmly while his Siwon pouts remind, yet anger was sliding away. 

*bing The door opening however fail to catch Siwon's attention since his sight has not left his baby-kyu's glowing face, hence a harder tug from the young to motion his hyung to move forward.  Breaking off from his daydreams, he walked into the cubicle with kyuhyun's arm still wrapped around his body.

Siwon breathe deeply, his mind wasn't thinking straight.  Actually he kinda forgot about his anger, since his kyunni had that gentle and tender looking smile in his eyes, he had lost himself in starring goofily at the face next to him.  Wondering how this perfect amazing being turns out to be his, and his ONLY. 

Kyuhyun finally could no longer ignore that silent pleading stares.  He turned slowly towards that pouting handsome face of his Wonnie, while tilting his head he studied that face in detail.  Was it anger he see in it? Nope.  Was it frustration? Nope.  Was it annoyance? Nope.  Ahhhh... its longing, its possession.  

Kyuhyun didn't realise while studying that said face he was pouting ever so lightly, eventually his smiles manage to grew wider, after concluding that his Wonnie had somehow turned into a five year old from his hyung's comments.  Their hyungs love making fun of their relationship and Kyuhyun might be younger, but he understand his older hyungs having fun in making his big hunky Wonnie all whinny and desperate.

Seeing Kyuhyun's changing expressions, he wrapped his other arm around the young and pulled him infront of him, landing his own back against the wall.  Their body touching, heating up, senseing each other's heaving chest.  Kyuhyun laid his head onto his hunk's muscular chest while listening to the pulsing heart that rock him to sleep everynight.  Kyuhyun placed his hand under his ears, while breathing deeply, intaking the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter