Maknae's gonna snap

Spoil me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Siwon is hurt  (╥﹏╥)...and i felt Kyu's pain

 

"Kyuhyun... you called?"

 

"Nope"

 

"You did... I had three missed calls from you"

 

"then why you asked"

 

"baby...about before..."

 

"you sound tired hyung... get some sleep i'll talk to you soon"

 

--beep--beep--beep--

 

 

Lying on his king size bed in this luxury hotel, Siwon's about to groan out loud.  Not because the 5000 threads cotton sheets too rough, nor the Jo Malone scented candles too much, or the fact that his body is aching and his freaking neck all braced up.  But from the limited to none encounter he had with his Lover that very night. 

 

Still very gloomy, Siwon could hear the front door of his hotel suite open.  His manager must be bringing him more pain killers and food and crap he didn't care about.  Siwon is currently resting in his Shanghai hotel while the rest of his bandmates head back to Seoul.  They just wrap up their smtown concert.  Everything was going so well, but silly, schedule jammed packed and minimum sleep Siwon just have to go injure himself. 

 

"oh mama...Kyu's gonna crack... he kept saying how you shouldn't take on so much work and how you don't take proper care of yourself... Masi... i'll be freaking out by now if I were you"  That's what Heechul said to him the moment they met up at the backstage of smtown.  Siwon couldn't even muster a playful smile when he heard that. 

 

It's known fact that their maknae totally oppose to Siwon taking so much work (overseas or local) and caring absolutely nothing to his own health.  But Siwon have always won the fight when it comes to picking his own job.  With the forever promise that he will try to look after himself better.  But this time, Siwon felt the shiver of his skin the moment he step into the backstage.  Especially with the ways people looking at him, as if they could feel his fear and the way they pity him. 

 

So you can say he was more than surprise when Kyuhyun welcome him with not only a bear hug but countless of kisses.  The young didn't even try to lecture him or scold him for getting hurt.  Instead he was being over the top  doting and attentive.  A little out of body experience Siwon would might say.

 

So after the concert was done, and lights turns off.  Siwon went hunting down his gorgeous lover.  Kyuhyun's performed amazingly.  Siwon felt so much pride and glee watching him from backstage.  Although he was unable to dance with the boys, he didn't miss a single second of his beautiful Kyu and his voice.  So once he located the boy with Changmin and Minho, Siwon quickly pace over, only to be stopped by Kyuhyun and his palm held out high. 

 

"Hyung...what are you still doing here?! you should have gone back to the hotel..."  Siwon wasn't able to get a single kiss, hug or word before Kyuhyun wave his manager over and motion him to take Siwon back and rest.  Kyuhyun did gave a quick peck on his lips before wishing him a good night and will text him once he landed back in Seoul. 

 

You could only imagine how excited Siwon was after his careful shower to see he has three missed calls from Kyuhyun.  But end up only to be hang up before he could actually say anything.  Siwon cant help but think how odd Kyuhyun is acting.  As if he doesn't care... As if he doesn't wanna be around....

 

"AISH!! that's stupid!! my babyKyu loves me... he just wanted me to rest.  Cos he knows if he's around i'll try to hug him, kiss him and snuggle so he only wanna protect me!! Stop thinking nonsense Choi.Siwon!"

 

Siwon yell at himself from the bed, his face staring up the ceiling due to the neck brace.  Hence how he totally didn't see a fluffy body leaning against the door frame, looking in from outside, till he heard a muffle giggle from it way.  Siwon couldn't actually see anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter