Oh no~

Spoil me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*i wanted some WonKyu for today... i tried to make it fluffy... but my muse left me hanging... pls accept this mindless attempt! T-T

 

Word:14xx

 

"Hyung!" Kyuhyun call out as soon as he saw his Siwon enter the apartment, while taking off his coat he tries to give a weak smile to his Kyuhyun, but fail. 

Kyuhyun pick up his pace and walk over to Siwon.  Seeing his man all depress with his head hung low is rare and Kyuhyun just hated it.  Siwon obviously exhausted and tired, those dark circles under his eyes making Kyuhyun gloomy just by looking at it. 
 
"How is it?"
 
"The doctor told me its fine... they still don't know if..." he trails off and stares down at his hands. 
 
"Siwon... hyung?"  Kyuhyun pouting voice ask which made Siwon turns away from his boyfriend before his shoulders start to shake a little. 
 
is he...crying?
 
A truck load of stone just landed directly onto Kyuhyun's heart.  He didn't like a single bit of Siwon being so miserable with him being all helpless.  His gentle, wonderful, always loving boyfriend, Choi Siwon are someone whom can defeat anything and simply the best.  Hence at this moment, Kyuhyun, the one that always on the receiving end and pampered one, just doesn't know how to help to ease his pain.  
 

Stepping near his Siwon, placing a firm hand on his arm.  "Siwonnie..." Kyuhyun call out softly before turning the man to face him.  Tears ran down his cheek and he sigh deeply.  Kyuhyun instinctively wrap his arms around him and that's when Siwon gave in to the gentleness and melt down. 
 
"Kyu..~"
 
"shhh...it'll be ok... shhh..."
 
"but...."
 
"Hyung... its ok... it'll be fine" Kyuhyun soothing voice was helping but Siwon still wasn't calming down. 
 
"b-but...its our baby.... he's...he's.... Bugsy a boy..." Siwon pull away just to look directly at Kyuhyun.  Whipping those tears off Siwon's cheeks, Kyuhyun nodded in agreement.  "how could they be thinking of deing him without even asking me...?" asked Siwon as he hysterically pouted before falling to his knees with his arms crossed. 
 
Kyuhyun shook his head as he kneel and pull his boyfriend into his embrace before kissing all over his face.  Cradling this man boy, Kyuhyun felt very silly all of the sudden.  But its not like Kyuhyun couldn't understand Siwon's frustration.  Although the also think his boyfriend should understand his family reasoning as well.  
  
You see, Bugsy is being really energetic and well...basically humping anything within his vicinity.   Although Siwon reason that's only due to the mating season and yes! Bugsy's is a bit pre-mature but that's no reason to sterilize a pet for that reason.  Yet his family reason was, from day one they were never planning on mating Bugsy with any other female.  Then why not de him while in the early stage (6-months), it'll be more health benefiting for the pet, plus stopping him before he picks up other habits.  Although the scientific benefits for a pet being sterilize or not are debatable.  Siwon's family strongly beliefs it'll be the best interest for Bugsy.  So, no wonder, however Siwon object to, fuss about, complain and whine, no one seem to be backing down (mainly Choi Mama and Sis). 
 
Siwon went into bonkers mode when he was first inform by their close friend, which happens to be their family veterinarian of Bugsy's planned surgery while he's on a short trip back home from his China filming. 
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter