Mirage

Spoil me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I needed some WonKyu today... so here it is... but its very mindless and pointless... but i still hope you'll enjoy it... ^_^

 

Word: 18xx

 

Kyuhyun whimper and clutch against the toilet bowl.  His stomach lurches again and again till he finally gives in and throw up.  His brain already thinking about million's things he was schedule for tomorrow but he couldn't lift a finger to call his manager, yet he doubt the man could do anything but to bring him some medicine.  Life as a celebrity, being a popular one at that has its down fall.  For example, sick as a dog, and all you get is a pat on your shoulder and perhaps a nice hot drinks to follow with. 
 
He lean back against the wall and manage to locate his cell phone that's been siting on the floor next to him.  There's a few missed calls and texts but his eyes blur with tears that he didn't really have half a mind to read it.  There's only one person's voice he really wanted to hear that moment to make him stop feeling like some road side poo poo.  His boyfriend Siwon. 
 
He waited several rings till someone picks up and when it does, Kyuhyun hear clearly sound of laughter and clicking/rattling in the background.  Maybe in some restaurants Kyuhyun thought to himself. 
 
Finally a deep husky voice came through "Hello?"
 
Kyuhyun muster a throaty whine as he finally get to hear that sound which instantly made him feel better already, yet wasn't enough. 
 
"Kyu...?"
 
"Siwon...how are you?" Kyuhyun hear himself asking, although in a needy whiny voice, something he wasn't planning on using.  Especially since Siwon is still oversea filming, he didn't want his boyfriend to think he's overbearing.  Although many will argue Siwon's the overbearing one, with his daily flowers and cheesy presents.
 
"I'm good... ah hyung...i'm gonna take this... you go ahead..."  Kyuhyun hear Siwon said before some muffling sound and suddenly the background was soft and quiet.  "so... my baby misses me...aww...how are you sweetie?" His voice full of concern and Kyuhyun wouldn't have drop the bomb on him if he wasn't totally taken over by this bad- fever. 
 
"I don't feel too good. I've been throwing up all morning and my stomach hurts." Kyuhyun whine, and clearly Siwon wasn't too happy with that news. 
 
"Baby! have you contacted manager hyung yet? call the in house doctor at SM? hang on where are you? baby? baby?!"
 
Kyuhyun would have laugh if those concern and motherly questions didn't actually made his heart melted a bit too much.  He didn't answer a single question of Siwon, instead he said something he promise himself he'll never say to the big guy while he's working overseas.
 
"...I miss you so much hyung..." And with that, Kyuhyun's tears fell.  He hated feeling like this, feeling like he couldn't do anything without Siwon.  But truth is, he really misses the guy, and it pains him to only allow himself to be vulnerable and say that to his boyfriend when he's sick as a dog. 
 
"Kyu-ah... i'm..."
 
"Don't worry hyung...i'll call manager now... you focus on your filming... call you later... luv you *muah" And with that Kyuhyun quickly hang up his call.  He didn't know what came over him, but he was too tired from all the throwing up and stomach pain to really care.  Instead he remember texting his manager and curling up into a ball on the cool floor as sleep took over him. 
 
*-*
 
Kyuhyun twisting and turning as he found a more comfortably position till his stomach starts to hurt again.  Groaning and shifting to his side.  He oddly felt warm breath on his neck and suddenly the cold floor felt rather too soft and snuggly.  Bolting up and sitting, to his pleasant surprise he came towards the most handsomest sleeping face, as arms possessively holding onto him, he honestly believe right then amd there he once again fell all over in love. 
 
Strong arms caressing his waist and when his own hand reach to gently  those cheeks to confirm that this indeed wasn't a dream, Kyuhyun himself beamed. 
 
Siwon slowly stir and started yawning till his eyes met Kyuhyun's. you must be really tired Siwonnie....
 
"you're awake..." his voice a little tired but nonetheless very delighted.  Kyuhyun could only nod, still not totally believing his boyfriend is lying on the same bed as his.  "I found you asleep on the bathroom floor.  I took the liberty of carrying you back on bed.  You were cuddling my neck as I carried you, so I took a nap as well."  Siwon reaches his hand up t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter