omo reindeer?! A

Spoil me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why do i get the reindeer and you two just normal santa?" (pouting full mode)

"Well thats what's planned, so stop sulking and stop trying to change!" (answered harshly)

"but~~" (frowns deepen)

"no but! kyuhyun, now go go go"

 

Manager hyung hush the maknae out the room and speed him up to the waiting van.  Both man jump in and senseing the bad mood from the maknae neither Ryewook or Yeseng willing to look him in the eye.  For the rest of the ride to the airport for their KRY japan concert, it was total silent which you could cut it with a knife. 

 

crap... dont tell me i'm getting hicups...not now "uuhpmm" Ryewook quickly covers his mouth with his left hand, head hanging even lower than before.  "uuhpmm~" Yeseng gave him a look ranging from a smirk to -ya-gonna-be-dead.  "uuhp~~~"

 

"Would you cut that out Ryewook-ssi or i'm going make you stop with that ugly scarf around that bonny neck of yours" Kyu scream at his hyung while glaring death rays to the scared Ryewook. 

 

"Here Ryewook, have some warm water" Manager hyung said as he passed a bottle to Ryewook whom just too please to have a friendly soul showing kindness around this evil spirit of a maknae he called friend. 

 

"WHAT?! you never pass ME any water hyung, this is just pure favouring" Kyu crossed his arms over his heaving chest.

 

"Well thats bcos you carry water with you 24/7, you never ask anyone for water.  And its like drawing blood from you to share that miracle water of yours" Manage calmly stated.

 

Kyuhyun eyed his hyung, drinking from the bottle as he couldn't think of anything else to say. (Well the truth hurts sweet pie)

                                           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Finally after another ice-breaking 40mins ride to the airport, they've arrived.  Kyuhyun quickly put his hooded jacket on, wearing the hood to shed the chill wind.  His eyes were still slightly swallen from the early wake up call.  He sigh heavily and exit the van, as he did so, he eyed Ryewook.  Which to Ryewook surprise as what he got from Kyu wasn't loath but apologies.  Kyuhyung knew he was a big fat kid how he treated the innocent hyung of his, whom always cooks and kept him company when Siwon was away filming.  Ryewook also knew Kyuhyun too well to keep any hard feelings in heart.  Both member gave each other a slight nod and smile before they were swamp with fans wishing them good luck and break a leg in their concert.

 

"Reindeer is cute, sungmin was so so pretty on our radio show, Kyu you'll think differently when you see the joy on ELF's face"

"yes... i guess so hyung" Kyuhyun rub his eyes from the morning rays and sleepiness. 

Yesung elbowed manager, "told ya, he'll be fine, just need the right outlet". 

Manager eye Yesung "Hence you make sure Ryewook sit next to Kyu, knowing he'll get nervous enough for ..."

 

"Hyung, i'm just trying to help, giving Kyuhyun an outlet or did out want him to sulk all the way? You can't blame me, besides its not like i could get my turtles to give kyu a pouty look to make everything strawberries and cream again.  Their not that goof ball SiWon, besides Kyu's lucky his only a reindeer and not Frosty" Yesung winked at his manager while he walk towards the terminal passing fans with a sweet smile.

 

-------------------------------------------------------

From Prince-Wonnie

This morning was especially cold since

my personal-soft-fuffy-hot-blankie wasn't

wrapped around me like every other day

when i open my eyes ~,~

However i know i'll be missed every

second from this moment on.

Have a Great Show, don't over eat on junk

while i'm not around sweetie. 

Missing you toooooo much already

=.= muah*

Luv you xxoo

-------------------------------------------------------  

 

 Kyuhyun couldn't supress the glee in his smile as he read over and over again the text he got from his Wonnie, trying hard to drum up a sweet cheesy reply as his CheesBall.  ELF's know's better to hover as the boys waits for their manager to check them in, so they stood at a distance giving the boys enough space to breath and relax.

 

                              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kyuni-oppa!" a small gently voice yell out.

Kyuhyun snap his head up, seeing a 6 or 7 years old girl smiling sweetly to him. Sure thats an unusual name to be called from a fan nevertheless a sweet little girl. 

He walked over and crouch down to her height. "Yes?, sw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter