They're wrong!!

Spoil me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"That's ridiculous"

"shhhh....not tooo loud please..."

"But thats the most idiotic thing i've heard"

"its not really if you think about it... i have been..."

"NO~~!!! its IS the most pathetic, stupid, lame thing i've EVER come across" Siwon can be heard screaming as Heechul and Sungmin stood outside their dongsaeng's apartment door when they were about to knock.

"Won...please, people can hear you across the hall, besides its what the doctor's recommended" Kyuhyun trying to coo over this tensed boyfriend.

"But their wrong and dont have a clue on what their talking about, besides their no 'doctors'"  Siwon motion two quotation marks with both of his hand on the word 'doctors'.

*Knock * Knock

Heechul can no longer hide his curiosity even though Sungmin suggested to come back later on.  Soon the door was open, with Kyuhyun happily welcomes his hyung's.  Maybe he wasn't having much hope in calming the angry bird and hoping his talented hyungs can do so.  As the two walk into the living area follow by Kyuhyun, they saw a tomato face siwon with arms crossed over his chest as to calm self down from whatever on its mind, pacing across the wall length windows. 

"What's with all the smoke coming out of your ears Siwon?"  Heechul ask as Sungmin fake a cough to cover up the awkward air in the room while eyeing kyuhyun, whom only shrugged his should in defeat to whatever Siwon has in mind.

"Hyung! good you're here" Siwon practically ran over to his hyungs and pull the two older arm to stand besides him as he motion Heechul and Sungming to look back towards his eyes-rolling boyfriend, while his 3-fingers-gesture kyuhyun from head to toe.

"Look, just look at Kyuhyun"  Siwon proudly said, whom them both oblige as they exam their maknae from head to toe...slowly.  Kyuhyun found it extremely embarrassing as now he has three pairs of eyes, intensively checking him out.  The blush on Kyuhyun's face can literally burn up paper, however he remains quiet so Siwon could prove whatever he was gonna prove.

"and....what exactly are we trying to look for?" Sungmin ask in a whisper while tilting his head.

"Do you see anything wrong with him?" Siwon proudly ask, as if thats the most pathetic question any sane person could ever though of.  The word 'wrong' doesn't even belong anywhere near his Kyu-Kyu's. 

"ahem.... wrong....well...hmmm.... yea... his hair is messy" Heechul tease while getting a little bored at this game, he knew Siwon too well to understand that this isn't anything important, might just be an excuse to praise his Kyu.

"Fine hyung, i'll get a hair cut soon..." Kyuhyun embarrassingly said as he pout those pink lips and crossed his arms, as he remembers the nth times Heechul has annoyed him to go visit his hair dresser in the past month.  Heechul smirk at the young while winningly look over to see a dazed Siwon lost in his cute-kyu's little pouty fit. 

"Yo dude... what's with you, stop ogling your own boy, it's creepy." Heechul smack Siwon on the arm as he states his comment. To which earning a snicker from Sungmin, which the latter soon die from the death ray of the diva. 

"Won, stop it." Kyuhyun whine

"No, its stupid and it doesn't make any sense to me." Siwon protested, as he walk forward to his Kyu wrapping his protective arms around his baby's waist while leaving his two hyung still lost in their dongaseng's argument(?)

"But...when everyone said so..."  Kyuhyun was cut off by Siwon's fingers landing on his lips, he pouted adorably while Siwon frown from anger to tenderly smiling at him, savouring the moment of silent and just pure love emitting from each other. 


"Kyuhyun-ah, is something wrong?" Sungmin asked worriedly as he doesn't feel that this is just another silly WonKyu moment, or maybe it is.

Sungmin manages to break the silents, making them both turn to his direction.  Kyuhyun held onto Siwon's arms, he didn't know how to tell his hyungs, but i guess some answers are required. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter