Without Baby-Kyu

Spoil me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Happie Birthday Prince Siwon xoxo

 

***

  "W-why baby?"
 
"Because."
 
"That's not a reason Kyuhyun"
 
"Just deal with it Siwon"
 
"Baby, i know you've got days off, and you're still wouldn't come with me.  Now don't you think i deserve some sort of explanation"
 
"Wonnie, listen ok, I love you.  That's why i really want you to enjoy and have a kyu-free time with you family... You've been planning this trip for like months now.  Remember all those back to back scheduling you had, flying to Thailand for a press, then landing back here for  shooting.  Only to fly back the next day to HongKong for an opening and Super Junior M promotion.  You worked your off for this Easter trip.  You can survive without me for these few days.  Now stop whining and keep packing."
 
Kyuhyun was busy packing up his clingy boyfriends suitcase while a pouty Siwon pace up and down their room trying to argue this losing fight.  It has been organised that Siwon will be taking a short and totally managers free holiday with his family to Jerusalem.  Although he had somewhat pester Kyuhyun to join them since Christmas. Kyuhyun was determine in letting the Choi's have their own family time, even though he was able to wiggle a few off days as well.   
 
Part of it, Kyuhyun just couldn't risk going on a 'family' holiday with Siwon.  Especially since Super Junior's fandom has broaden widely in the last few years.  Never have they imagine they'll be holding concerts in places like mexico, peru, chile, etc.  He couldn't put their love on the line, its just far too risky.  Although Siwon have reassure their motive was to simply pay their respect to the holy land, so he couldn't' see any reason for anyone to think weird of them. The young had his mind set.
 
"Kyu, why are you being so difficult?"
 
"What?!...me difficult, Siwon, its only like what, a week, can't you just let it go"
 
"So you think i should be totally fine with my boyfriend having days off but choices NOT to join me on not only seeing the holy land but on my birthday as well"
 
Siwon exclaim sarcastically while throwing his hands in the air, he didn't actually thought he'll be this angry but hearing the words seem to spell everything out clearly and he couldn't hide his disappointment. 
 
The sight would have look funny to kyuhyun if those steams weren't shooting out of his boyfriends ears.  But Kyuhyun knew he really couldn't afford to give in.
 
far out... how the hell this turn so ugly... far out...ChoKyuhyun you know you actually really wanted be there for him...just....aish....   Kyuhyun try to logic himself in giving in, however the memories of the little pact he made with himself, kept nudging him strongly. Hence averting those hurtful eyes from Siwon and continue to stuff shocks and underwear inside that suit case.
 
"You know that's not what i mean, Siwon"  Trying to gently cool down his furious Wonnie.
 
"Seriously i dont see any other meaning to it"
 
"Really?! you absolute can't think of any other reason why i wouldn't wanna be with you, purely because i just don't WANT to be"  Kyuhyun find himself heating up in defence and hurt by what Wonnie accuse him of.
Siwon held on to his stares, clenching his jaws in acknowledgement in Kyuhyun's word.  Surely he could think of other reason if his mind wasn't cripple with stings despair.  But at that moment he just couldn't bother.
 
Kyuhyun bit his lower lips shamefully while a pang plaster his face. Throwing the bundle of  shock his hands was gripping on the mattress.  He slapped Siwon's arms a few times before storming out.
 
"I.hate.you... dumb "
 
Siwon was left dumbfounded, not sure was it from the pain on his arm or the words echoing his room.  Both was shooting sharp pinning agonizing punch to his heart.  And he couldn't help but freezes as he watch his baby-kyu's disappearing back and that loud slamming of the door just shatter his heart into finer pieces. ***

 

The phone ringing caused a Choi Siwon whom taking a hot shower in calming himself dash out from the bathroom clumsily.  Harshly bumming his knee on the bed end before reaching that phone on his dresser only to find out it was a telemarketer.  Ending the call as polity as he could handle.  Siwon walk back to the bathroom while his body drips water onto the carpet. Trying to finish his shower as soon as he could, Siwon was thinking whether to coax his baby or not. 

 

Its really his fault this time.  All i want is a birthday holiday with him and my family.  Why can't he just grant me this simple wish.  Is it too much to ask for? I'm not gonna back down this time... no way... but ... i really miss him...arghhhhh.....

 

It took Siwon a few dozen dazed out moments to dress himself into a black tee and sweatpants for bed, he only wishes his Kyuhyun was there to make his life easier.  As Siwon lean back to his mattress letting his back hitting the coldness and covering his eyes with his palms.  The sound of someone entering the room startle him, thinking its no other than his baby-kyu.  Siwon leap up and cry out the name he find most beautiful.

"KyuHyun?!"

Unfortunately it was no other than his sister Jiwon snarling at her oppa's obsession with his boyfriend. 

"Oh, isn't Kyuhyun oppa here? i was hoping he'll sign this 'Three Musketeers'' poster for my friend"  Jiwon said in a low voice.  Doesn't even notice the sorrow look her brother currently has on.

"Jiwon-ah, didn't I ask you to call before coming here.  For your infromation i was only walking around here  5 minutes ago.  You think you wanna see that?"

"Ewww... who wanna see that?!"

Jiwon roll her eyes in thinking seeing her own brother in his full glory and couldn't hold back a gross out shiver.  Normally Siwon would have 'YAH' her by now, but not tonight, he couldn't give out enough energy to entertainment his beloved sister.  Which didn't go unnoticed

 

"Oppa...somethings wrong...care to share?"

Siwon only gave her a slight shook of his head before lying back down on the bed.  Jiwon walk closer and eventually seated on the edge, studying her brother's room.  Although their sibling, but they hardly could find time to hang out, especially after Siwon have kinda forced Kyuhyun to move in with him.  Jiwon find herself seeing her brother less and less.  She's not blaming Kyuhyun for anything, more like she's grateful that her Siwon have found someone he loved so much.  But she do find herself jealous from time to time at his power over her brother every now and then.

 

"By the way, how did you figure out the pass code again?"  Siwon curious at his sister's complete guess and it always right...somehow.

"Oh, please, its everything Kyuhyun oppa's plus you.  Only a mixture every here and there, doesn't take a genius to figure out."  Jiwon scoffed trying to lighten her brothers gloomy mood.

"hmmmm...i guess" Siwon sigh out, again Kyuhyun's is everything in his mind, and apparently around him as well.

The two stay silently for a while.  Both thinking different stuff, until Jiwon broke it and ask

"So...you all packed for the trip?"

"huh....ah...yea... kyuhyun packed pretty much everything for me already."

Jiwon bit her tongue thinking whether to ask or not.  But seeing her brother's paler at the mention of his boyfriend name she couldn't resist longer.

"come on...just tell me what happen"

It was more a commend than a gentle enquiry.  Siwon stay silent and didn't really know how to tell his sister that he's terribly upset and near tears all because Kyuhyun wouldn't join him. Even though the pain was enough to make he wanna burst out in tears, but whining out loud to your own sister about your boyfriend just isn't something Siwon could openly do. 

 

"what is it? you hack into his account and ruin his score board again?"

"..."

"You ate all his chicken nuggets and didn't restock them?...again?"

"..."

"You wore his brief without telling him again?"

"YAH! CHOI JIWON...and i only did that ONCE... jinja"

A wave of laughter bustle out from the now tummy clutching sister of Siwon.  She have promise she'll never mention that embarrassing incident again.  But she could never hold back a good poke at her too perfect brother. 

"That's why you should never just barge into people house like that"  The memory of Jiwon entering the house unannounced and witnessing a kneeling Siwon for Kyuhyun's forgiveness was too face palming in every angle. 

"I'm sorry, b-but... haha..." Jiwon couldn't stop laughing and Siwon couldn't hold back his own smiles and start chuckling at his little sister outburst once again.

The two laugh heartily till it turns into giggles, filling the room once again.

"Oppa, i'm really looking forward to this trip.  I'm sorry Kyuhyun oppa couldn't join us because he has work and uni.  But i'm sure it'll still be a blast"

 

Then something clicked inside Siwon's head from Jiwon's innocent and casual words.  Of course kyuhyun woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter