Odd behaviours

Spoil me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
  So i've jumped onto the 'letshateSiwon'sStache' wagon...yep... it's another fanfic on his uncle's prevy stache ~.~        "Hyung...stop moping around..." Kyuhyun wrap his arms tightly around his big baby bear once again.  These are the times when the younger must man up and act his age, while his baby bear goes bonkers with his emotions. 
 
"babe... not you too..." Siwon whine again as he bury himself even more into Kyuhyun's embrace, accidently tickling his babe with his new and very much loathed addition.  These are the times when the taller can totally abuse that caring and gentle side of his fluffy Kyunni, and he milk it to the max.
 
"WonnieBebe...what did you really think will happen when you go out like this?" Kyuhyun those black soft mane of his Siwon.  Secretly he loves it when the older act silly and sulk just about every comments he gets from fans.  Yet this time was a lot different, this particular incident, all three groupies: Siwon's, Kyuhyun's and WONKYU fans were making such a big deal over something so annoyingly eye pricking.  His idiotic, y stache!
 
"BABE!!!" Siwon thrash within those wobbly arms as he tighten his owns around that equally flabby waist. 
 
"fine fine fine...." Kyuhyun cooed but his smirk still attached with his voice candidly. 
 
"You don't...hate it right?...hmmmm" Siwon last hope was his Kyuhyun, but as always his Kyunni isn't as cute and kind when it comes to lying.  
 
"...."
 
"CHO KYUHYUN" Siwon pull away as he stare draggers into that lip biting, eyes dodging, heartless, insensitive blockhead he calls his love. 
 
"yea yea yes... I love it!"
 
"I hate you sometime..." Siwon wasn't a bit convince by Kyunni's phony expression, hence that fake fail push against kyuhyun's waist to keep the other away. 
 
"say that again..." Kyuhyun warn, his voice cold as ice and Siwon could cry out loud once again. 
 
"babe~~~" And he did....
 
"shhhh....look, look, Bugsy seem to like it..." Kyuhyun quickly pick up their new puppy as the little guy happily wiggle his short legs towards his appa and daddy after hearing their conversation by his room. 
 
"but he's our son... he'll love everything of us..." Siwon argue yet Kyuhyun was already joyfully playing with his new puppy while the pup chew on his fingers and palm. 
 
"that's not true...oo" K
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter