who's wipped?!

Spoil me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kyuhyun-ah, whats wrong?"

"Heechul-hyung... Wonnie wont take my calls?"

"Huh?! why?!"

"Well i think... i think he's kinda mad...at me... well...the show..... well not totally me... but sort of..."

"Kyuhyun, you're not making sense"

"Did you watch the latest episode of RadioStar and..."

"Hahahaha our poor kyunni... you mean Siwon saw how hyung-nim flirted with you and his pissed"

"See... its not my fault... Tony-hyung was just being funnie and i'm the youngest and cutest there, what did Won expect?"

"Kyuhyun-ah, NOW's your chance to put Siwon back to his place."

"What you mean hyung?"

"i mean, dont you think you've spoiled him too much?"

"ME?!... hyung... this is ChoiSiWon we're talking about"

"I know i know, to everyone else you might be the spoil brat, but almight hyung I..... i know YOU ChoKyuHyun have been spoiling him rotten and his kinda over the heel now"

"Thats not totally true....well, thats bcos recently his been busy with drama and stuff, so it only make sense i....."

"You have musical as well, you have tv show, you have Suju activities.  Kyuhyun-ah, listen i know Siwon can look all puppy and goofy or pull out his magic dimples and you'll go all 'awwwww'"

"No i dont~~~"

"But its time to put him back. Let him know who's the boss, aren't you the evil maknae, the up and hottest trend of everything entertainment?"

"..."

"Let him come to you, let him understand YOUR situation, your work load and responsibilities.  Let him know he can't chuck a fit and expect you drop everything and go cooo over him, just bcos his ChoiSiwon.  Well bro, you're ChoKyuHyun, the most adorable maknae i have.  I don't want you to spiral into that rabbit hole, wake up my brother.  Fight back"

"...Hyung~~~"

"ahh... aiash... Go...Go ... Go to that goofy horse and don't say i didn't warn you.  I need to prepare for my radio show comeback, caio loser"

"i'm no loser...."

"Prove it!"

"Fine... i will" Kyuhyun pulled out his cell and start making all sort of click and clarks.  "Can't believe you just call me a loser hyung, i haven't heard that word use by anyone since high school, very mature hyung"  Kyuhyun continue to text while Heechul just watch in expectation. "See our evil-prince has finally making his come back"

---------------------------------------------------

To: Prince Wonnie

If i dont see you in our dorm within

20mins.  This is it.

Kyu

---------------------------------------------------

"See Hyung.  I bet you anything, that Wonnie will be here in less than that time!" Kyuhyun confidently state.

"That's my boy" Heechul eyeing the said message and winningly gave his dongseng a thumb up. 

 

~~~

 

A panting Siwon drove in lighting speed to Suju's dorm, his car keys still left in ignition as he dash out his landrover and frantically climb up the eleventh floor ditching the lift.  He quickly enter the passcode and upon hearing the access *beep and pushes his door open and saw Shindong walked out from the kitchen chewing on a bun. 

"Siwon... why are you here?"

"Shin...shindong-hyung, is Kyunni in his room?" Siwon ask as he walk, pushes his way into the dark room and found no one.

"ahemm... Siwon-ah, calm down... what got into you? are you hyperventilating?"

"Hyung... wh...where's Kyunni... y you dont understand .... he sent me this ... this horror text... look" Siwon took out his phone to show shindong, whom upon reading the text burst out in laughters. 

"oh my... our kyunni...hahha... he really sent you that..."

"Hyung~~... don't laugh where is he?"

"Siwon-ah... calm down... this is Kyuhyun we're talking about, you really think he'll dump you over this 20mins or whatever?"

"Hyung~~ i can't risk it... where is he hyung?"

"Listen... he was here a amount ago with Heechul and ... "

"Heechul hyung?"

"LISTEN.... i over heard them saying something about you being a green jealous monster, while kyuhyun is loseing his position in this relationship, blah blah blah. Long story short.  This is all Heechul's doing.  Kyuhyun isn't this mad at you, don't let our master mind Chullie and evil prince kyunni fool you this easily."

"But... hyung... "

"No but... beside you made it... you're in the dorm, his the one NOT here, why should you go around looking for him?"

"But... but... "

"Fine fine fine... go beg your prince back... go back to being his beck-and-call, his 24hrs convenience store, his chauffeur, his atm, his water boy, you are so wipped my boy"

"Hyung stop!!!! Me wipped... me?! CHOIsiwon... wipped?!...  You're right, i'm here, his not.   I don't even know what i did to get such text from the beginning and now I have to go hunt for him?! this is maddening.  I'll just sit myself down and wait for HIM to come to me"

"Thats my boy" Shingdong said as he patted his dongseng on the back as encouragment. 

 

~~~

 

 

"Hyung told ya to put a bell on Heebum, it'll be much easier to find him next time"

"But my princess doesn't like bell... yes she doesn't... yes... doesn't she...  heehee?" Kyuhyun stormed in his dorm followed by a Heechul busy coo-ing over his cat.  Hyung really need a girlfriend or boyfriend or something other than this cat.

Just as Kyuhyun enter into the lounge with Heechul tightly holding onto Heebum, they saw Siwon calmly sat next to Shindong, without looking to their noisy direction, both just continue their staring/pretend conversation with each other, totally not watching whatever thats on the TV. 

Kyuhyun narrow his sight to Siwon, wondering why his boyfriend hasn't come running over to make up for dodging his calls or asking frantically about the text.  Heechul elbowed kyuhyun in encouragement to stay strong and focus.

At this moment Heebum jumped from Heechul's arms and ran into the bathroom.  Thats when Shindong unpretend the invisibility of the two entered members.

"Oh hyung, Kyuhyun, you guys are back" Shindong acting surprise which was so not convincing to all three of them, Kyuhyun could only roll his eyes and eventually land them back on his Wonnie.  damn... his so hot with his new hair cut... heechul hyung, i don't think i could stay strong tooo long...arghhhh

"Oh hyung, kyuhyun didn't see you there, how's your evening?" Siwon finally looking up, and asked nonchalantly to his increasingly furious baby-kyu

Just as Kyuhyun was about to chuck a tantrum then and there, Heechul interrupted while pulling Kyuhyun behind him,   "Kyuhyun's been great, he helped me with finding Heebum, haven't seem you in the dorm for a while Siwon...how's life? see you finally cut your shisus hairdo."

Siwon got up from his seat and face his hyung with a shy expression,

"ah..... yes... director-nim said there's actually no need to change style, but Kyuhyun has been nagging me about it, so i decided to cut it just after xmas" Siwon said while staring down at the floorboard and rubbing his neck with his right hand.

awwww.... hyung... no... stay strong chokyuhyun!!!

 "Thats not what i heard Siwon" Shindong commented while eyeing Siwon from his seats, which successfully snapping Siwon from his floor concertation.

"huh?"

"Didn't Junghun hyung said you were haven't difficulty getting up for hair and makeup so decided to just cut them and add a short explaination in the drama for it?'

hyung... that what i told hyung for him to let me cut it bcos KYUHYUN wants me to cut it... not not not bcos i couldn't get up....hyung~~~~ Siwon mentally explain while his bulging eyes couldn't do any talk other than reaching the limit of exploding.

 

"tsk... Hyung where your phone" Kyuhyun decided to end this nonsense, he broke his silent finally.

"whaa... its here"

"So you didn't lost it?"

"No... why bae.... no why... kyuhyun...?"

"So you got my msg right?"

Shindong got up from his seats, standing behind Siwon sending a mental and physical reminder of his stand.

"You mean that nonsense text?" Siwon snarl with as much pretend anger as possible.

"NONSENSE?!" kyuhyun nearly scream. 

"Yes, Kyuhyun! whats the meaning of that text?"

"It means what it said."

"What?! You gonna end this if i don't show up in 20mins?"

"i didn't text END... i text this is IT... there's a different hyung.  Plus how long you've been here?"

"5mins already"

"haha.....See Heechul-hyung, told ya he'll show up"

Siwon couldn't believe what he just heard, his face was getting heated by this horror sh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter