ear

Spoil me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
#A Super-short chapter since there isn't much updates today TT_TT

 

 

There's always silly little pranks between Kyuhyun and Hyukjae.  Nothing much, just the occasionally hidding wine, borrowing and never return expensive tee's, destorying someone's speakers and headphones so one can't game due to total silent.  Everything was funny to the rest of the group, everyone having a few laughs but mostly loves it when Kyu acts all whiny and cute whenever he looses to Hyuk and couldn't win back right that moment. Those are the moments that his: stronger, smarter, cheesier, richer boyfriend of his life comes in.  

Just like now, after Kyuhyun dyed Choco (Hyukjae cute little brown doggie) into a full blown piping monkey red,  which had everyone expect Hyuk laughing.  Kyuhyun end up, like now, weeping like a lost puppy in the middle of the rain for his master (Siwon) to come rescue him.  

"aw...baby...whats wrong...?" Siwon cooed at his teary boy whom just weep on his bed with his face bury in his king size pillow.  Soft whimpering mewls softly making Siwon very much heart broken.  

"won...wonniee..." Kyuhyun attempt to speak, but as soon as he utter the name of his forever caring and sweet lover.  How his teary eyes set on seeing the guy is worry sick plus those thick si-brows frowning worrily as his hand caress his head.  Kyuhyun just huff carelessly and went back burying his flushed face onto the pillow and continue to wail.

"shhh...shhhh...come here pumpkin..." Siwon swiftly sat on the bed and pull his Kyuhyun onto him, having tenderly his baby in arm, trying to make him feel loved.  Siwon grin how Kyuhyun willingly hug around his wasit and snuggle closer while being an actual baby, sniffing and weeping.  He'll wait paitently for his big-baby to stop crying and tell him who dares to casue this.

"wonnie...?" Kyuhyun mumble while his sobs soften but still heavily upset.

"yes kyu..." Siwon tighten his hold while kiss the top of Kyuhyun's head devotedly.

"H-he took ear..."  Kyuhyun breathe out.

"....."

Kyuhyun frown, not getting the rightful reaction from Siwon.  So he push himself of the man's chest and look him straight in those dark, round, clueless orbs.  Siwon smile but that wasn't gonna do him any good.

"You dont remember ear?!" Kyuhyun begin to slap ths chest he love as the man pretend to whince in pain.

"ouch... baby! of cos i remember.  But don't you have like five of them." Siwon grab the hands hitting him and prompty land a few kisses on them, making Kyuhyun scoff and roll his eyes.  

"I do... but he took BOO...i want him back!"  Kyuhyun yank his hands back as he straddle on Siwon's lap and crosses his arms in front of his widely grinning Swion. "and stop smiling, you should be comforting me at moments like these you know..." Kyuhyun question as his become even more annoyed.  But somehow Siwon wasn't feeling the anger, but more the adorablness of his younger lover.    

"I am..." Siwon instantly pull Kyuhyun back onto him as they resume their previous cuddling position while Siwon continue to pats and his Kyuhyun while the other continue to "pfft" and nudge.  

After a while of tender coaxing, Kyuhyun seem to relax more and Siwon remembering how badly his Kyuhyun was crying before, suddenly getting all work up at the childish behaviours of his hyung. 

 

"How could you be so calm? don't you care?"  He hear Kyuhyun suddenly softly ask, while those lean fingers poke around his chest.  Siwon was in fact already thinking ways to get his bear back.

Lifting Kyuhyun chin up to see directly into those eyes, Siwon memerise the glossy orbs, Kyuhyun's nose is redden by the sobs before, yet it only made his baby even cuter and absolutely begging to be kiss (at least that's the signal sent to Siwon's brain).  Leaning down as he close off the distance between them, Siwon kiss his boyfriend of five years, longingly and warningly.  Neither two wanted to pull away, but their lungs protested.  Siwon will never get over how he landed such cuddly-wuddly as his, wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter