HOOT CAFE

TERMS

"That shower was the best" Sunny said to herself after the long warm shower she took.

Sunny's schedule for the entire day is practically free from anything and the meeting with her superior is not going to take place until the middle of the night. So the cute Sunny has the rest of the day to enjoy herself in Seoul, which draw a smile on her face.

"Seoul here I come......" Sunny scream with a big ear-to-ear smile on her face.

Tiffany's story

"Time to open the shop" Tiffany said while turning the open sign on glass door.

Hoot Cafe is the name of the shop. It's a small with victorian era design cafe located near the Mount Inwang. Tiffany is the owner of the shop since the last two decades. Tiffany has live in Seoul for nearly a century now. 

"Tiffany unnie, how much sugar should I put in this dough?" ask Seohyun to Tiffany since she is very new to the cafe. 

"10 cups should be enough" Tiffany reply with an eye-smile towards Seohyun. Most people would have melt on site by the eye-smile but Seohyun didn't because she is pretty much immune toward those kind of charm.

Tiffany's cafe is very popular among the resident of Seoul. The people around the city love to go to the cafe to enjoy the many variety of pies, teas and coffees. The people love seeing Tiffany as she is probably one of the most beautiful being in the city. Tiffany is not a human, she is an elf. Her body resemble the human but Tiffany has a pointy pair of ears and a much smoother skin than human. She is also very cute and her eyes are light green in colour. 

Just like any other morning, the cafe is full after only a few minutes it is open and Tiffany is busy as always but today she has another helper Seohyun by her side to help her deal with the massive crowd in her small cafe.

Around 9 o'clock in the morning, a girl with small figure and short blond hair walk into Hoot Cafe and sit on the table by the window of the cafe. Tiffany saw the girl walking in but she is a bit busy with other customers so she call Seohyun."Seohyun ah, can you go and serve that girl over there" Tiffany point her finger to the girl who sit at the table by the window."Okay unnie.." Seohyun walk towards the blond girl.

Sunny's story

Sunny has just finish walking around some of the area of the massive Seoul City and she is very amaze by what she has seen. 'Seoul surely has change so much' Sunny's mind speak by itself. Sunny has just walk into a cafe and the cafe's name is Hoot. Sunny heard about the cafe's delicious pies from people of Seoul when she was walking around so she decided to try it.

A girl walks toward Sunny while holding a tiny book for orders. "May I help you with anything miss?" the girl ask while smiling at Sunny.

"I would love to have a Frappe(coffee blended with sugar, milk and ice) and a slice of apple pie" Sunny reply while looking at the menu board.

"It will be ready in a few minutes" the girl walk away from Sunny slowly to the kitchen.

Sunny's eyes wonder around the cafe to enjoy the beauty of the victorian era architecture. Suddenly, Sunny sees a girl across the cafe in a very cute maid oufit serving the customer. The girl is an elf and Sunny knows it the moment she sees her ears.

The girl who take Sunny's order return with an apple pie and a glass of Frappe. The girl places the order on the table and accidently her hand touches Sunny's hand. Seohyun is no ordinary girl, she is a vampire and a very special one with ability that matches the Contracters. Seohyun's ability is to able to read the thoughts of a being that she touches. Sunny is thinking about her past in Seoul at the moment Seohyun touches her hand. An image of Seoul in 1930s appear in Sunny's mind and Seohyun is able to see it as well. This surprises Seohyun because Sunny clearly looks like a girl in her 20s but the image of Seoul in her mind shows that she is older than she looks. Sunny did not realise that her mind has been read by Seohyun but she noticed the confuse expression on Seohyun's face.

"Are you alright miss?" Sunny ask the girl standing in front of her.

Seohyun snape out of her vision and look at Sunny with sharp gazes. "You are not a normal human right..." Seohyun ask while still looking at Sunny.

Sunny was a bit shock by the question given by the girl but with a calm mind she answers, "I'm not, I'm a contracter but how did you....".

"I'm not an ordinary human too, I'm a vampire with gift" Seohyun reply after happily receiving an answer from Sunny.

"OoOhhhh...." Sunny finally realise that Seohyun is a vampire.

Seohyun then sit right next to Sunny with 'I-want-to-know-more' expression on her face.

Sunny notice it and decided to share her story with Seohyun but Sunny is a professional agent with years of experience so she quickly notice that Seohyun does not actually know about her work and who she really is. With that fact in her mind, Sunny shared about her past and how she has travels the entire world without mentioning about her work.

Well, I'm sorry because no action is found in this chapter. The chapter would be to long if I continue so I decided to place the action on the next chapter :P.