REUNION

TERMS

POV

Today would be Sunny's third day in Seoul, she spend her entire second day in the hotel room trying to find any information available on the web but what she found is rather short from what she need. So in the end she decided to scout the enemy herself.

"The sky is so nice today, better have breakfast first" Sunny walked out of the hotel after spending more than 23 hours in the hotel room.

The watch on Sunny's wrist showed 9.49 a.m. when she arrived at the front of Hoot Cafe. Sunny misses the taste of the pie she has on her first day in Seoul so she went back for more.

Sunny walked into the cafe like any other customer but somehow Tiffany managed to sense Sunny's the moment she comes into the cafe, Elfs have very sharp senses. Seohyun is at the kitchen at the moment trying to understand the recipes written in Elf's language that she barely understand, so Tiffany went to greet Sunny herself. Tiffany is not so busy anyway, the day is Monday and the cafe is not too full on Mondays.

"Welcome back miss, what would you like to have this time?" Tiffany asked Sunny while showing her irresistable eye-smile.

Sunny blushed a little bit before answering back. "A glass of Latte and a piece of pineapple pie please" Sunny answered with her almost aegyo-like smile.

Unknowingly Tiffany also blushed at the sight of Sunny's cute smile. 'Wow I thought I'm the only one with that kind of smile in this city' Tiffany thought to herself. "Your order will be ready in a few minutes, if you need anything more please just ask" Tiffany walked to the kitchen.

The question in Tiffany's mind still hasn't disappeared, as she was preparing the dishes for Sunny, her mind constantly trying to remember back where and when has she seen Sunny before.

Tiffany carried the pie and Latte to Sunny and she continued staring at Sunny's face who was looking at the outside. "Beautiful don't you think" Tiffany said suddenly to Sunny.

"Yes, it is very beautiful. I'm glad this part of the city hasn't change too much'' Sunny replied with a smile.

''You have been here before..... when?'' Tiffany asked Sunny after she put down the pie.

''Many years ago, when everything was very different" Sunny answered before sipping her Latte.

"I have a few more question for you, would you mind answering them" Tiffany tried to find answers to the question in her head.

"No, I don't mind at all" Sunny looked at the curious Tiffany.

"I know that you are a Contracter and you have live here before but when is the exact years you lived here" Tiffany's question shocked Sunny a bit.

"1910 to 1930, why do you want to know" Sunny was getting curious as well.

"It just that, your face seems very familiar to me. I have been living here for more than 100 years now and I used to have a friend who suddenly disappeared 80 years ago" Tiffany's answers shocked Sunny even more. It is true, Sunny used to has a very close friend when she lived in Seoul 80 years ago but she kind of forgotten about her friend.

"It can't be, do you mean you are Stephanie..... Stephanie Hwang right....?" Sunny suddenly remembered about the name of her friend.

"Ha... And you are SoonKyu right" the conversation is followed by a hug started by Sunny who jump out of her seat.

"Fany-ah I miss you so much" Sunny said almost crying while hugging Tiffany.

"I miss you too, Sunny-ah. I thought that you were dead, why didn't you tell me that you are a Contracter" Tiffany asked Sunny when she is released from Sunny's hands.

"I can not tell you that, Fany-ah, I'm sorry but there are some secret that you can not know" Sunny's expression became gloom for a moment.

"It does not matter anymore Sunny-ah, what is matter now is that you are finally back here right?'' Tiffany again showing her eye-smile to Sunny.

"Yeah, you are right and Fany-ah, I have so many things that I want to tell you" Sunny smiled to Tiffany again now that she is with her closest friend in the world.

"You can tell me anything you want Sunny-bunny" when Tiffany was talking Seohyun came from the kitchen.

"Unnie, tell me that story as well" Seohyun ran to Sunny and Tiffany and the both them just smile at Seohyun.

Hours were spent by the three girls chatting about their life. Sunny told about how she has travels the world, Tiffany told about how she opened the cafe while Seohyun shared about she became a vampire and Seohyun is very interested to how Sunny and Tiffany have now reunited after more than 80 years apart from each other.

The hours past by very quickly as the girls talk. "So you finally manage to open the cafe of your dream and it is very popular just like you want it to, I'm glad you get to realise your dream Fany-ah" Sunny said while smiling at Tiffany who was blushing at Sunny's cute smile.

"Yeah, it was suppose to be open with you Sunny but....." Tiffany paused looking downwards.

"I am very sorry for leaving without telling you anything but I'll make it up to you from now on, okay, Tiffany-ah" Sunny's answers calm Tiffany who was about to cry.

"Okay, how about helping me out at the cafe for a start" Tiffany said while rubbing her eyes. 

"Find with me but you have to provide me a place to stay, now I'm staying at a hotel but I can't stay there forever right" Sunny said.

"You can stay with me and Seohyun here" Tiffany pointed to the upper floor.

"Here......?" Sunny asked.

"Yes, here. This entire building is mine but only the ground floor is made into a cafe so I use the upper floors as my home, neat huh" Tiffany's statement shocked Sunny.

"B-but there are 3 more floors up there" Sunny looked up. "So you have a massive home now huh, you are really making your dream a reality Fany-ah" Sunny looked again at Tiffany and they both smiled at each other.

 

Thank you for reading, more will come later cause it is holiday season now.