HELPER 2

TERMS

N Grill, Namsan Tower, Seoul

Jessica walked into the restaurant, sat at the table that Heechul told her to. She asked for a glass of water and patiently she wait for Nicole and Gyuri.

Jessica is not so excited to see her new colleague since the identity of their former group bother her so much. Akai is not an ordinary assassination group, it is the most effective frontline unit of The Bees. Jessica was once the leader of the unit, she was just a Captain but her influence within The Bees is higher than the Colonels. However, she quitted the unit because she is not fond with the way the unit works but she never let her eyes off the unit. Jessica always monitor the activity of Akai in cast there is a need for her to stop them.

A few minutes after she finished her water, Jessica saw the figures of two girls came into the restaurant. The girls looked straight at Jessica and walked towards her.

"Hye, you must be Jessica, right?" one of the girls asked Jessica.

"Of course she is, didn't you memorise her picture" the other girl scolded her friend.

"Yah! I just want to confirm it, that's all. Anyway, sorry for that. My name is Nicole and this here is Gyuri" Nicole pointed her finger to Gyuri.

"Yes, I know" Jessica replied.

"You must have read our files but believe me, those files do not mention everything about what we are capable of" Gyuri spoke again.

"Just sit first won't you, Gyuri" Nicole pulled the chair and both of them sat down.

"I'm sorry for her rudeness, she is always like that" Nicole forced Gyuri to bow her head.

"I don't really mind but what she says is true, both of you are hiding a lot of things, right?" Jessica signal the waitress to take their order.

"But before that, I want to eat something. I'm getting very hungry, I haven't eat anything cause I was sleeping the whole time" Jessica smiled but the condition is very awkward.

"Bu..B....But we are here to talk not to eat" Gyuri sounded a bit angry.

"Yeah, I know but I'm hungry so let just eat first" Jessica flipped the pages on the menu booklet. "I want a plate of grill korean beef and a glass of milk-apple juice, thank you" Jessica ordered.

"Just give us a bowl bacon salad and a plate of grilled dory, as for the drink juct give two orange juice" Nicole ordered everything because Gyuri just can't stop staring at Jessica.

"Okay, now I need to use the restroom" Jessica walked away to the restroom after the waitress left.

"Nicole, I don't think she is suitable to lead us. I mean, just look at her" Gyuri finally spoken again.

"But, unnie-ah, she use to be Akai's leader, she must be something for them to let her became the leader" Nicole tried to convince Gyuri about Jessica.

"There must be a mistake to that" Gyuri added but she calm down when the waitress came with their food.

"It's here" Jessica voice is heard from behind the waitress.

"Thank you" Jessica said to the waitress as she sat down and grabbed the fork and knife.

"Wow, this is seriously delicious, you should try some" Jessica ate happily but Gyuri and Nicole is not even trying to smile.

"Ehem...... Now can we talk about the mission" Gyuri said after Jessica finished her meal.

"Ahhh.... That was good" Jessica said, almost ignoring Gyuri.

"Excuse me, Jessica, the mission, please" Gyuri raged.

"Hey, chill, we are not doing anything tonightso take your time. If you want to know about the mission so much..... here" Jessica handed a 16GB memory card to Nicole.

"Everything you need is in there, the details is perfect since Heechul made it, man... that guy is a great secretary" Jessica said before she zoned out again.

"Thank you, now excuse us, we have some stuft that we need to complete" Gyuri and Nicole stood and walked out.

"Haahhh...... Why do they have to be my partner" Jessica sighed at the disappearing figures of Nicole and Gyuri.

Incheon International Airport

Sunny entered the airport with a banner on her hand. Sunny is waiting for her new team assigned by S.M to help her with her undercover mission inside the Kim's Enterprise.

The three person that Sunny is waiting for have just arrived from Japan, Sunny do not know any of them but she knew that they are new members of S.M.

"I hope they are just as good as my old team" Sunny thought while waiting.

Suddenly, three girls appear in front of Sunny.

"Hye, you must be Sunny" one of the girls spoke.

"Yes, I am. You must be Yuri and these two are Yoona and Sooyoung, right?" Sunny said.

"Glad to meet you, Boa told us that you are one of the best agent in S.M, it will be our pleasure to work with you" Yuri bowed to Sunny.

"Why don't we go somewhere to eat, I bet all of you are hungry and tired" Sunny smiled.

"We have eat before we got here" Yuri said but Sooyoung quickly interupted. "Where.. where.... where are we going to eat" Sooyoung spoke and Sunny just laughed at her reaction.

"Looks like your friend are still hungry, I knew a place not to far from here that serve great food."

"Sorry for that, they are always hungry even after eating so much" Yuri stared at Sooyoung and Yoona.

"Don't mind that, I am going to need to know more about you guys too so why don't we use the time to chat as well" Sunny smiled with her aegyo.

At a restaurant near Incheon

"Boa has told me everything about you, even your past and I'm sure she has told you  about me" Sunny took a bite of her fried rice.

"She did. She even told us about the accident that make you change from indoor intelligence to field agent" Yuri said and sighed.

"So you know that you, the three of you and Jessica are the ones who make me who I am?" Sunny asked again before sipping her drink.

"Please forgive us for that, we didn't kill anyone, we swear" Yoona added with an innocent gaze.

"We were deceived by The Bees, which is something......." Yuri stuttered.

"I will not forgive you......" Sunny's words shocked the three girls till even the two shiksins stop eating.

"Until, you destroy The Bees together with me, so stay alive till then" Sunny continued with a sinister smirk.

"Ahhhh.... You are more playful than what Boa have told us..." Yoona continued the eating while Sooyoung just eats without a care in the world.

"You haven't forgive us but you are willing to work with us, that means that you do not blame us for what happen to your friends, right?" Yuri gets serious.

"One of them is my boyfriend actually but..... blaming others for the past is worthless, and you have learned your mistake by taking the risk of leaving The Bees so..." Sunny stopped and took the last bite of her fried rice.

"Wowww... you eat faster than Sooyoung" Yoona amazed by how quick Sunny finished her food.

"Ehhhemmm... Yoona, don't interupt when we are speaking" Yuri said seriously but Sunny return Yoona's compliment wiht her aegyo smile.

"Haaahhhh..... You are just as childish as Yoona but somehow you are one of the most talented agent, so I  promise you that until The Bees is inside the history book as the defeated side, I'll help you with everything I have" Yuri still the only one being serious.

"Yah!! don't get too serious. Like you said I'm childish so we will do this the easy way and don't risk our life with something useless, right?" Sunny smiled at Yoona again.

"Yeah! I love how you act. You are childish like me but almost as lazy as Jessica" Yoona said.

"And we have save her too" Yuri added.

"Jessica, she still in The Bees because she wants to save you. Don't worry, we'll get her back" Sunny words assured Yuri and finally calming her down.

Sorry for the late update, gone on a vacation but forget to bring the laptop :) Anyway thank you for reading!!!!