SACRIFICE

TERMS

Yuri's superior is no joke, she is a NATURA for god sake but she love sleeping too much. So while Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung were chasing Sungmin, Sunny and Leeteuk, she decided to take a nap in the car. Her name is Jessica, she is one of the highest ranked assassin in The Bees, she basically is the most powerful personnel of The Bees in the United States.

Yuri doubted her decision to wake Jessica cause Jessica is very cold on the inside, Jessica never cares about anyone when she used her power not even her colleagues. Hesitant in Yuri's mind quickly done when Sungmin and Leeteuk attacked her at the same time. Eventhough Leeteuk can see nothing, Sungmin's orders allowed him to pinpoint Yuri's position to launch his deadly high pressured water bullets.

"Booooommmmm....." the sound of the water busting through the concrete floor like it was nothing scared Yuri but fortunately the attack missed her by milimeters in front of her. 

"Ahhhh.... I'm not dying here...." Yuri's mind screamed as she run to the door of the warehouse. Sungmin is still connected to Yuri's mind so he know what is waiting for them if Yuri manage to get to her car. Sungmin quickly run towards Yuri while instructing Leeteuk To constantly shoots hie water bullets to the door of the warehouse but it was all useless as Yuri slipped pass all the water bullets with her flexible movement. Yuri ran out of the warehouse and heads to the blue 1949 Buick Roadmaster parked near the warehouse.

"Jessica yah, wake up right now......" Yuri screamed at Jessica while knocking the body of the car to make a loud noise.

"What....." Jessica who was shock by Yuri's scream yell back to Yuri.

"I am sorry....." Yuri in in truth a bit afraid of Jessica. "I need your help, Yoona and Sooyoung have been defeated and Ican't win by my self....." Yuri begged Jessica to help her.

"All of you lose to a bunch of losers, hahaha. I knew this would happen that is why I decided to follow" Jeesica came out of the car with a smirk on her face. 

"Now where is Yoona and Sooyoung, I don't want to hurt them on purpose" Jessica look at Yuri with her eyes slowly turning red.

"No.... Wait here, I'll bring them out first. They are unconscious, you will hit them for sure if I left them where they are" Yuri quickly run back into the warehouse.

Sungmin and Leeteuk want back to Sunny who is only able to move with help since her spine is broken when she tried to escape from Yuri a while ago.

"Come now, we must leave now before they return" Sungmin said to Sunny while grabbing her shoulder to help her stand up.

Leeteuk was carefully watching the door of the when Yuri ran back inside. The warehouse is now not as dark as before because Yuri is reaching the limit of her power usage at that time. Leeteuk saw Yuri running to Yoona and Sooyoung to grab their unconscious body. Leeteuk only stood still thinking that Yuri is retreating but Sungmin yell at him suddenly.

"Don't just stand there, run, run now before she comes" Leeteuk is confused. "Who comes, what do you mean, they are running away from us don't you see that" Leeteuk pointed his finger to Yuri who has just step out of the warehouse with Yoona and Sooyoung.

"No not them, their......" before Sungmin could finish his sentence, the temperature suddenly dropped rapidly.

"What the.... why is it so cold all of a sudden, this is the middle of summer"Leeteuk shivered due to the sudden extreme coldness.

"NOW RUN..." Sungmin once again yelled at Leeteuk to run.

Run they did, with much luck they manage to reached the river dock outside the warehouse and they saw a boat in front of them but the temperature dropped futher. Suddenly Sungmin's leg and Leeteuk's beginning to hurt. Sungmin saw his leg getting covered with ice but he continued to push forward. Sungmin was carrying Sunny on his hand and he is determined to save Sunny. Sunny is very precious to Sungmin and Sunny is the only one who saw the documents that showed the truth behind The Bees operation so she must be saved even if it cause Sungmin his life.

"Sunny watch yourself okay" Sungmin managed to place Sunny in the boat, it is an advance boat that does not require man to move so Leeteuk press the numbers of a location coordinates into the boat computer and set it on. Sunny is still unconscious when the boat started moving on its own heading to the location it is set to.

"Sungmin, we know each for nearly a century now, I'm glad to have known you" Leeteuk look at Sungmin with his eyes nearly shed a tears.

"Don't say that we are not dying yet" Sungmin yelled to Leeteuk.

 "Tummm.... " a big piece of ice fell at the dock and all the equipment is destroyed. The weather started to get very nasty, the cloud suddenly covered the entire sky as far as the eyes can see and snow started to fall.

Suddenly a girl can be seen coming from the front of the warehouse. Her eyes was bright red, Sungmin sees it as an oppurtunity, he tried using his power on the girl but what he found in the girl's mind is absolute nothing but cold emotion that does not resemble a human at all.

"So that is the mind of a NATURA, it is super cold" Sungmin sighed when his ability is in no use towards the NATURA he is facing. 

"Leeteuk, the river is behind you so use your power already" Sungmin ran while pointing to the river.

"Yeah, okay" Leeteuk concentrated all his energy to the river water. Jessica came closer to Leeteuk but she was stop by Sungmin who has just found a Thompson submachine gun in the dock cabin. Sungmin fired rounds after rounds to Jessica but all the bullets stop before reaching Jessica. Sungmin tried to fire from every angle but the result is still the same.

"Sungmin get away now" Leeteuk ordered Sungmin to move because he is ready to attack. Leeteuk used all his energy into that attack, he shot the extremely pressured water to Jessica.

"BOOOMM" the water exploded upon impact with Jessica. The water turned to vapour due to the extreme pressure. However, as the vapour slowly disappeared, Jessica's figure could be seen by both Sungmin and Leeteuk. 

"How can that be possible, I put everything I have into that single shot......." Leeteuk trembled to the fact that his strongest attack has done nothing to Jessica, not even a scratch.

"I'm sorry, I can not let you go so please come with me now" Jessica tried to persuade Sungmin and Leeteuk into surrendering.

"What will do to us if we surrender?" Sungmin asked the simple question to Jessica.

"Well, I don't know actually, my only mission is to bring you to The Bees. The rest is up to them" Jessica explained to Sungmin and Leeteuk.

"If so, I'm sorry....." Leeteuk held his chest and gathered his strength for one last use of his power.

"Leeteuk...... See you soon" Sungmin pointed the Thompson to his head.

"Promise to find you there" Leeteuk spoke his last words and destroyed his own heart with the water on his hand.

"Promise" Sungmin pulled the trigger of the gun. "Bang" the area suddenly went silent.

But that is not the end, Jessica used her power and froze both the body of Sungmin and Leeteuk milisecond after they are dead. Jessica did it to preserve the bodies for The Bees. The Bees wanted them dead or alive.

Unexpectedly Jessica did not chase Sunny who was in the boat. She can easily chase the boat but seeing how Sungmin and Leeteuk sacrificed themselves to save the girl, she decided to let Sunny go.

"You are very lucky girl" Jessica murmured to herself looking at the boat disappear into the horizon.

END of FLASHBACK

From here Sunny adventure really begins thank you for reading :)