MANAGER of KIM'S

TERMS

Kim's Mansion in the middle of Gangnam

"Mister, can you get me a cup of tea please, that long meeting is making me very thirsty" A girl said to her butler upon coming out of the meeting room in the large mansion.

"Anything else beside the tea, mistress" the butler asked.

"No, a cup of tea is all I need for now" the girl answered while stretching her arms.

"Yes, mistress" the butler walked out of the room.

'I hate doing business with The Bees and they never meet me in person, it always through the screen and holograph. Why do they never want to meet me or my staft, are they hiding something' the girl thought to herself looking at the ceiling.

"Mistress.... Mistress.... Miss Taeyeon" the butler tried to wake the girl from her thoughts.

"Ahh.. When did you get here" Taeyeon shocked to the present of her butler.

"A while ago mistress but you did not notice me since you are delusional just now" the butler answered with a smirk on his face.

"Yah.. Eunhyuk-ah, how dare you laugh at me like that" Taeyeon was getting a bit angry.

"Sorry, mistress. I promise I would not do it again mistress" the butler stopped smirking and pour the tea into a cup. "Here is you tea mistress, it is a lavender tea with honey, it is good to relieve stress" Eunhyuk handed the cup of tea to Taeyeon.

"Thank you, Eunhyuk-oppa" Taeyeon smiled sipping her tea.

"Mistress, I'll go down now. If you need anything, just call me like the usual" Eunhyuk walked out of the room again.

Kim Taeyeon is the 5th heir to the Kim's Enterprise, the biggest shipping company in the world. Taeyeon is now handling the company headquarter in Seoul alone after her father move to Spain to handle a bigger project there. Taeyeon is young considering that she is a vampire. At only 150 years old, there is still plenty of things that she need to learn. Currently, she is managing a project with The Bees. Taeyeon hates The Bees but she is forced to help them to save her company that is now under the threat of The Bees.

"Ahh... I HATE ALL OF YOU" Taeyeon screamed.

"The Bees here, The Bees there, why do need us anyway, why don't they just do everything on their own" Taeyeon jumped on her bed to get some sleep.

 

POV

"Fany-ah, I'm going out for a while, okay" Sunny said to Tiffany.

"Okay, but be back by night, it's your turn to watch the shop then" Tiffany waved her hand to Sunny who was leaving the cafe.

Sunny stopped a taxi and asked for the driver to take her to Kim's Enterprise's headquarter.

In the taxi, Sunny was thinking about what Boa told her during the briefing of her mission. Sunny is required to infiltrate the Kim's company as a worker and gain trust among the company's superior to handle the project regarding The Bees. This mission is a long period mission which is something that Sunny is used.

"Miss, we have arrive in front of the Kim's headquarter" the taxi driver told Sunny.

"Thank you mister" Sunny handed the fair for the taxi ride and came out from the taxi.

Sunny entered the building for an interview to work for the company, she already told Tiffany that she will be working with the company in the morning and the cafe in the night.

"Miss Sunny right, I am Eun-Ji. I'm a secretary here, please walk with me" Eun-Ji walked to the elevator and to the 35th floor they go.

"Miss Sunny, you are recommended from our headquarter in United States right, you must be very talented" Eun-Ji said to Sunny in the elevator.

"Actually, I'm not that talented. It is just my luck to be chosen" Sunny smiled.

"No you really are the best, they would never recommend just any ordinary worker. This is one of the most prestigious company in the world after all" Eun-Ji looked at Sunny who was still smiling.

"Well I have a pretty good connection with Kim's Enterprise so really, it just luck" Sunny said to Eun-Ji who was staring at her.

"Luck or pure talent, it does not matter anymore. Now, you will meet the head of Kim's Enterprise's headquarter here in Seoul. She is a vampire but she is very nice. Still, watch your manner in front of her, she is the 5th heir to the Kim's Enterprise ownership after all" Eun-Ji exited the elevator with Sunny on her following closely from behind.

Eun-Ji stopped in front of a big and well-decorated door. Eun-Ji turned her head to Sunny.

"I'm leaving you here, I have other matter to attend to, so good luck" Eun-Ji smiled.

"Miss Taeyeon, the new employee from the States is here to meet you" Eun-Ji said to the screen beside the door.

"Thank you, Eun-Ji. Please tell her to come in" Taeyeon spoke through the speaker below the screen.

"Yes, mistress" Eun-Ji opened the door and politely invited Sunny into the room.

"Bye, Sunny-unnie'' Eun-Ji wished Sunny goodbye as she close the door from the outside.

"Hye, you must be Sunny. You are kind of famous in this building currently since you are actually the first ever representative from the States" a girl sitting on a chair spoke to Sunny the moment she step into the room.

"And you must be Miss Taeyeon, glad to meet you, Mistress" Sunny bowed down.

"Don't need to be to formal with me, you are going to be a general manager and you also going to be my personal helper so try to be less formal because you will spend a lot of time with me" Taeyeon said to Sunny before inviting her to sit.

"Yes, Miss Taeyeon" Sunny nodded her head.

"Skip the miss thingy as well, just call me Taeyeon" Taeyeon directed Sunny again.

"Of course, Taeyeon" Sunny spoken again.

"Much better. Now, personally, after inspecting your resume, I think that you are better at handling this business stuft than I do" Taeyeon opened up a file on her desk. "It says here that you have succeeded in scoring a few major projects for Kim's Enterprise before so I'm seriously impress by that fact alone" Taeyeon stared at Sunny with a deep gaze.

"It's just my luck and most of it is with the help of my project team" Sunny explained. In truth, Sunny has worked with Kim's Enterprise for about 3 years now just to gain trust from the superior in Kim's Enterprise. Sunny is a very talented team manager since she has successfully scored many projects with her team.

"Yes, a very big thank you to your team but without your leadership, they could never have succeed so take some praise for yourself, you deserve it" Taeyeon smiled at Sunny.

"Thank you for the compliment but I thought this is suppose to be an interview right?" Sunny wondered why the situation is not similar to what she expected.

"Yes, an interview to see how you look like. They did not gave me your picture so I asked you to meet me here to see your face" Taeyeon laughed a bit.

"But how about questions, don't you have any questions for me?" Sunny looked at Taeyeon with a confused pair of eyes.

"Nope, no questions for you. Your resume have prove everything that you have done so there is no more need for questions" Taeyeon closed the file. "You will start working for me next week so enjoy you vacation for a while, okay. And about where you would stay..." before Taeyeon could finished her sentence, Sunny intrupted her words.

"I'm staying with my friends so you don't need to provide a place for me" Sunny said.

"Oh, really. Find, this is some money for your expenditure since you might need some stuft to work with me" Taeyeon handed an envelope with a credit card in it.

"A...a....a platinum card. You are giving me a platinum card" Sunny stuttered.

"It has a coverage of up to a million dollar" Taeyeon pointed at the card.

"A million dollar.... What do I do with that amount of money" Sunny stared at the card.

"Anything you want'' Taeyeon answered. "That is actually a part of your share from the previous project you manage for us, there is still more to it so take your time spending it" Taeyeon smiled.

"Ohhh.... the project, I forget about it but I never thought the reward is this big" Sunny still a bit confuse.

"There will be bigger projects with bigger rewards than that after this, now that you are in a higher position in the company" Taeyeon took out another file and gave it to Sunny. "That is the companies that is in connection with us, memorize the companies's name and function, okay" Taeyeon continued.

"Is The Bees one of the company?" asked Sunny.

Taeyeon looked at Sunny for a moment before she answered the question. "Unfortunately, yes. They threaten us till the point where refusing their terms is impossible to us" Taeyeon stayed silents for a moment. "Do you hate The Bees because you will have to do some business with them later" Taeyeon asked Sunny.

"Yes, I hate them but I don't mind handling them. As long as I'm not harm by them" Sunny smiled assuring Taeyeon that she'll be find.

"Okay then. That would be all for today. Can't wait to see you next week" Taeyeon stood up with her hand ready reaching Sunny.

"Thank you, I can't wait to work with you too, Taeyeon" Sunny also stood up and shaked Taeyeon's hand.