HELPER

TERMS

Tokyo, Japan

"Arigato" Sooyoung said after she got 3 tickets for a fly back to Seoul.

"Aishh... Here come the YoonYul" Sooyoung looked at Yoona and Yuri who were walking towards her.

"Sooyoung-ah, have you buy the tickets yet" Yoona asked Sooyoun while still grabbing Yuri's hand.

"Here, I bought it while you two were busy flirting just now" Sooyoung showed the tickets to Yuri and Yoona.

"Yah!! We are not flirting" Yuri said.

"Yeah, why should we flirt when we are already a couple" Yoona said while slowly laying her head on Yuri's shoulder.

"Whatever. I'm going to get something to eat, I'm seriously hungry right now" Sooyoung walked away from Yuri and Yoona.

"Yah!! Didn't you just eat a bowl of ramen 10 minutes ago" Yuri and Yoona followed Sooyoung.

"Yeah but I'm still very hungry" Sooyoung rubbed her stomach.

"Let just go eat something, I'm hungry too Yuri-ah" Yoona said to Yuri.

"You two are the worst shiksins I have ever known" Yuri said but still followed Sooyoung to the food court.

"You wait here Yuri-ah, I'm going with Sooyoung to get the food. Do you want anything?" Yoona asked Yuri.

"I just need a bottle of fruit juice, any flavour would be find" Yuri said to Yoona before Yoona walked away.

'Finally, we are going back to Seoul. I hope Jessica is find without us' Yuri thought to herself. Yuri has been fired from The Bees and now after a few difficulties, she manage to joined SM with Sooyoung and Yoona. They are now working as agent of SM against their former employer, The Bees. Yuri is still worried about Jessica, that is why she asked to be transfer to Seoul so that she can be close to Jessica.

"Yah, Sooyoung-ah, that is mine" Yoona yelled to Sooyoung who has just took the cupcake that belongs to Yoona.

"Vampire should not be eating to much you know or you will be bloating" Sooyoung teased Yoona. Vampire can eat human food, they do need blood but they don't need human blood anymore since the creation of synthetic blood and delicious animal blood dishes like the blood sausage.

"I can eat as much as I want to, right Yuri-ah" Yoona turned to Yuri.

"Of course, anything for my sweety" Yuri smiled.

"Yah! Stop mincing in front of me" Sooyoung said looking at Yuri and Yoona. Yuri and Yoona just laughed at Sooyoung reaction.

Hoot Cafe

"Fany-ah, I'm going to help you at the cafe on the weekend okay" Sunny was discussing about her work at the Kim's Enterprise whit Tiffany.

"I don't mind at all, as long as you pay the rent that is" Tiffany smirked.

"Yah! You only think about money don't you" Sunny smiled at Tiffany.

"Well, I am a very good manager, right" Tiffany laughed.

"Seeing how successful your cafe is now, I think you are the best manager ever" Sunny admitted.

"Hihi, thank you. Sunny-ah, how long have you been working with Kim's Enterprise" Tiffany suddenly threw a question at Sunny.

"About 5 years now, I started working with them when I travel to United States" Sunny calmly answered.

"Do you like working with them?" Tiffany asked again.

"It is kind of boring at first but as I got bigger projects, it gets pretty interesting" Sunny said with a smile.

"I'm glad you found a job that suit you Sunny-ah, I still remember how you always depend on me back then."

"I'm very thankful to you for taking care of me and I promise that I'll be by your side forever from now on Fany-ah" Sunny hold Tiffany's hand and kissed it.

Tiffany blushed, "I promise to stay with you forever as well Bunny-ah".

"And they lived happily ever after" Seohyun cut in.

"Yah!! Seohyun-ah, stop cutting into other people's conversation" Tiffany yelled but her face is still as red as Rudolph's nose.

"You are seriously blushing, unnie" Seohyun giggled at Tiffany's reaction and Sunny can't help but to laughed as well.

"You are so dead Seohyun-ah" Tiffany stood up and started chasing Seohyun. Sunny just rolled on the ground looking at Tiffany and Seohyun.

The Bees's Headquarter, Seoul

Jessica walked to the her office with tons of files waiting with Heechul.

"Wow..... What is with all this files" Jessica sighed.

"Your task is to protect this headquarter so I bring all the files regarding to our activity here in Seoul so that you can monitor everything in cast you need to" Heechul piled up another mountain of files.

"But there are too many of them here" Jessica sighed again.

"Don't worry Miss Jessica, I will help you to sort out the important things and I have assigned a few new helper for you" Heechul answered.

"With this many files, even if you only give me the important ones, it will still be a sea of informations to me. You should know that I'm not the type of person who bother to read anything" Jessica hold up one of the files.

"Yes, I know. You are the laziest personnel of The Bees, it is said that you never take the hard way" Heechul smirked.

"Good, so you know that I'll never read this files" Jessica said.

"I'll only give you the necessary information when you need them. That is why you have me as an assistant after all" Heechul began to open one of the files.

"Well, thank you, Heechul-ah. You really are going to be a big help" Jessica finally smiled.

"Before you go, here, take this" Heechul handed a single file to Jessica.

"What is this, I thought I'm not going to read anything" Jessica took the file.

"It just one file and that file will show you every details about your helper, the one that I assigned for you. There are two of them, each one is a Contracter. Their names are Nicole and Gyuri. As helper, I think they will be very good for you" Heechul explained.

"Okay, they are pretty good base on what they wrote here" Jessica opened and read the file.

"Of course, I'll only choose the best for you. The two of them are in lower ranks than I am but they are much better fighter than I could ever be" Heechul gloomed.

"Don't be like that, I'm sure you are very good at something" Jessica tried to comfort Heechul.

"Enough of that, I have arranged a meeting for you with the two of them, they will be waiting for you at a restaurant known as N Grill on top of the Seoul Tower" Heechul still trying to arranged the file neatly.

"Oh, okay, at what time, is it today?" Jessica asked.

"Yes, it is today, at night, 9.30 p.m." Heechul answered.

"Oh, one more thing, Nicole and Gyuri are a former member of the of our elite Akai(red in japanese) group, a group of assassins that you once lead, remember" Heechul stared at Jessica.

"Akai... A...kai.... Yeah, I remember that group but I hate how they do their work, I mean they never let anyone survive not even a child, that is why I quit the group" Jessica answered blankly.

"You really are cold but at least you still have sympathy which something Nicole and Gyuri have been taught to forget. So watch your back, I doubt that they will hesitate to kill you if they found you being useless" Heechul said to Jessica but she just wasn't paying any attention.

"But on second thought, you will be find cause you are a Natura and you have a way more experience in this field of work than they do" Heechul said again but still wasn't given the attention by Jessica who was blankly looking at the file.