ORIGIN

TERMS

In an Apartment, Seoul

Sooyoung's jaw dropped when she saw someone on top of her and to make matter worse, it was someone she once thought to be gone forever.

"Hye Sooyoung-ah! Why do you act like you are seeing a ghost, it's me" the floating girl spoke.

"Ah..ah... I" Sooyoung tried to speak but can't get the words out.

"So.... you are very suprise to see me, aren't you" the girl slowly descended onto the balcony.

"You still look the same Sooyoung-ah, still as pretty as ever" the girl approached Sooyoung with a light step.

"Y....yyy...you are still alive, Hyoyeon-ah" Sooyoung eyes began to melt.

"Why are you crying, you are suppose to be the toughest werewolf I know" Hyoyeon stood close to Sooyoung and wiped the tears on Sooyoung's eyes.

"I thought you cannot return to this world anymore" Sooyoung wiped her remaining tears.

"Well, some weak seals like that can never hold me forever" Hyoyeon smiled. "And those seals can never separate me from you Sooyoung-ah" Hyoyeon hugged Sooyoung.

"I really think that we will never meet each other again"Sooyoung moved into the apartment with Hyoyeon.

"Sooyoung-ah, who is this girl?" Hyoyeon got curious when she saw a beautiful girl standing in the living room.

"Oh... that's Yoona, my friend" Sooyoung explained but Hyoyeon is getting a bit jealous.

"Only friend, really....." Hyoyeon jealously spoken.

"Yah!!! Hyoyeon-ah, she is my bestfriend and she alreary has a lover, don't get to easily jealous" Sooyoung explaination snapped Hyoyeon out of her jealousy.

"Sorry about that, I can get to carried away sometimes. By the way, my name is Hyoyeon, nice to meet you Yoona-ssi" Hyoyeon extended her right hand to Yoona.

"Nice to meet you too, I'm Yoona" Yoona smiled and shook Hyoyeon's hand. "You can both talk to each other, I'll prepare some tea for you" Yoona said before leaving to the kitchen.

"She is really a nice girl, she really is not your lover, right?" Hyoyeon jealousy took over again.

"Yah!!! She has her own lover and her name is Yuri so quit with the jealousy already" Sooyoung pinched Hyoyeon ears.

"Awww... I got it already!! Only need to confirm that you are still single, Sooyoung-ah" Hyoyeon said holding her red ears.

"How... How do get out Hyoyeon-ah, I thought you violated your contract and you were seals forever" Sooyoung began to sound serious.

"The Bees, they are the one who set me free" Hyoyeon answered calmly.

"The Bees? Why would they set you free?" Sooyoung's mind is puzzled.

"They need my blood, that's why they set me free" Hyoyeon curled her hand.

"Your blood, why?" Sooyoung asked.

"I'm one of the eight Generals of The Bees, remember. I was sealed before I could choose my successor so they can't replace my blood" Hyoyeon explained.

"I know that but why do they need your blood, are they starting some kind of a ritual?" Sooyoung asked again.

"I think they want to used the Genesis Lithos( Stone of Origin)" Hyoyeon trembled upon saying the words.

"What is that?" Sooyoung asked since she never heard of the name before.

"Stone of Origin, that's what it is, right, Hyoyeon-ssi" Yoona cut into their conversation. "You should really learn more about the supernatural history, Sooyoung-ah" Yoona said again before she sat next to Sooyoung.

"Yes, like the name suggested, the stone can bring back anything into this world" Hyoyeon looked at Sooyoung and gulped.

"They want to summoned Diablo" Hyoyeon shivered after she said the name.

"Uhmmm.. who is this Diablo guy?" again Sooyoung is clueless to the name mentioned by Hyoyeon.

"Seriously, Sooyoung-ah, you really need to study more. Diablo is the demon that gave us, supernatural being, our power. He does that because he hates the human but little that he know, his own creation went against him and imprisoned him forever" Yoona perfectly explained.

"Gave us our power, WOW!! that's awesome" Sooyoung amazed to Yoona's story.

"This isn't fairy tale you idiot, he is bad, very bad, not awesome" Yoona scolded Sooyoung.

"Hahaha.... Sooyoung-ah, still as careless as ever, I guest that's the thing that I love about you" Hyoyeon finally smiled after a while.

"What are you going to do now, are you going to go against them?" Sooyoung began to concerned.

"No, of course no, they are too strong for me but I can at least monitor them for a bit" Hyoyeon shook her head.

"They haven't find out that I have been released yet but I'm sure they will soon enough so I guest I better return to them" Hyoyeon continued her words while standing up.

"Wait the minute, you really are going to return to them, don't you think that they will just replace you with someone new after they get your blood" Sooyoung said.

"Don't worry, I'm a strong girl, they never dare to do anything to me cause they know they will lose too many if they do" Hyoyeon went to the balcony.

"But... Hyoyeon-ah" Sooyoung pulled Hyoyeon's hand.

"I promise you, this would all end soon" Hyoyeon smiled and gently pushed Sooyoung's hand.

And just like that, Hyoyeon disappeared into the sky.

The Bees Headquarter, Seoul

"They are here, they really are here!!!" those words can be heard inside the headquarters.

"What the heck is goind on here" Jessica come out of her office.

"They are here" suddenly Heechul spoke to her.

"Who are here?" Jessica was clueless.

"Seriously, you should really try pay attention to things" Heechul sighed.

"Well, just tell me who's here already" Jessica crossed her arms.

"The Generals, to be precise, Lord Kangin and TOP" Heechul took a piece of paper out of the briefcase he is holding.

"Oh, really, I didn't know that they were coming" Jessica scratched her head.

"What!!! They told you that they were coming during the meeting, you have forget everything that happen in the meeting aren't you" Heechul sighed again.

"Hehe, sorry but I really do kind of forget" Jessica words is stopped when Heechul gave her the piece of paper he is holding.

"That is the schedule of the Generals, you are a Colonel so it would be proper if you know the activity of your leader" Heechul explained about the paper.

"This is a very long list" Jessica said looking on the paper.

"Just do what you like with it" Heechul sighed for the third times.

"Now let us go and welcome their arrival, you are their treasured personnel so I bet they would love to see you" Heechul said but Jessica's mind is thinking of something different.

'Finally, the big guns are here, what are you up to this time' Jessica thought to herself.

It has been a month since I created this FanFiction story, thank you for your support and please continue reading :)