PAST

TERMS

After the meeting with Boa, Sunny slowly walked her way to the hotel. Sunny's mind is everywhere thinking about the mission she had just received.

"Bam" the door was slam hard as Sunny jumped directly on top of bed. Sunny was not so happy with her mission this time eventhough she has Boa working by her side.

Sunny was not always a field agent. She started as an agent who most of the time only work indoor but an incident which took place 60 years ago changed everything about her life.

Flashback

"Bang.... Bang..... Bang....." gun shot is heard at the warehouse located at an isolated area of Chico, California.

"Bang...." again the gun is fired but non of it's target is hit. Suddenly, 3 figures could be seen running into the warehouse to take cover from the bullets. As they entered the warehouse "bang...", a bullet is fired again but this time it hits the metal door of the warehouse.

"Arghh... I miss again....." the voice came from the girl who was firing just now. The girl is not alone though, she is with two of her partner. They are simply known as Yoona, Sooyoung and Yuri. These girls are working for The Bees, they are among the elite assassins hired by The Bees to do their dirty jobs.

Yoona was the one who fired the gun before but she kept on missing her target so Yuri decided to send Sooyoung into the warehouse as she went towards Yoona and hit her head. 

"Aauuuwww..." that hurts you know, Yoona yell to Yuri.

"If that hurt, the next will hurt you more if you don't get them" Yuri pointed her finger to the warehouse.

"Spare her a bit don't you, she is new at this" Sooyoung said while sneaking into the warehouse.

Sooyoung step into the warehouse with her eyes in search of her target. Sooyoung can see vey well in the dark and since this is all taken place in the middle of the night, her ability is very useful. Sooyoung scanned the warehouse and she found traces left by the 3 fugitives.

"Yuri, I found them" Sooyoung screamed to Yuri and Yoona who were still outside of the warehouse.

Yuri responded by instructing Yoona to enter the warehouse as well. Yuri has special ability which allows her to absorbs light energy which means that she can turn the sight of her enemy to a total darkness. Yuri used that power of her and the light within the warehouse dissapeared. The 3 fugitives who were hiding in the warehouse is confused by the situation and they lost their direction in the pitch black warehouse. 

"Ha ha..... I got you" Sooyoung smirked as the 3 fugitives got out of their hide out. Sooyoung do not need light to show her the way because she has a very keen sense of smell. This is very natural for a werewolf like Sooyoung. 

Sooyoung dashed towards her target but one of the fugitives suddenly rised up and hold Sooyoung's hand before throwing her to the grown. The other two fugitives started running toward the back door of the warehouse as their partner stops Sooyoung from advancing but Yoona is already in the warehouse waiting for them to move.

"Bang.. Bang... Just where do you think you are going, Sungmin" Yoona mention the name of one of the fugitives.

Yuri was making her steps into the warehouse in the middle of all the ruckus. "Wow I am actually impressed that you manage to run this far from us" Yuri words could be heard in the dark.

Yuri's ability as a Contracter is to absords light energy means that even she herself can see nothing in front of her, which is the reason why she stay at the back of Yoona and Sooyoung who are basically night-creatures and predators as Sooyoung is a werewolf and Yoona is a vampire( yes, guys, Yoona is a vampire).

"Now then let me see your face before we finish our business here" Yuri canceled her power and the figures of the 3 fugitives in clearly seen. Two is hold at the of Yoona's gun while the other one is grabbing Sooyoung's claws as she has turn into a giant wolf.

"Just go, Sungmin and take care of Sunny" the guy who was holding the claws said looking at the back door.

"Just shut up Leeteuk or I will shoot you first. Well, not that its matter who is the first or last anywhere......" Yoona look at the guy with her eyes before concentrating back on Sungmin who were holding the injured Sunny in his hand.

"You guys are very pitiful right now but we can't let you go anymore, not with all the information that you have found out" Yuri said while looking at Sungmin and Sunny.

"Sunny yah, stay here foe a while okay. I have some brat to take care of" Sungmin released Sunny from his hand and walk forward heading to Yoona.

"Hey what the.... Stay where you are....." Yoona tried to force Sungmin but suddenly her body just flew in the air. Sungmin is beneath her in a split second, Yoona wasn't even done with her sentence and now she is send flying by Sungmin.

"Pammm...." Yoona's body hit the pillar supporting the warehouse. Sungmin is not to be mess, he is very strong, even for a Contracter. Sungmin smiled and look at Yuri.

"Now, who is the one being pity...." Sungmin's words shocked Yuri but not for long before a smile, a sinister one carved in Yuri's face.

Yuri was standing in the back just now but her real potential is still leash by her will. Now that Sungmin has hurt Yoona, that will is gone.

"What the..... the light..." the light once again disappeared from the warehouse and Sungmin is left without direction.

Suddenly a punch was send directly towards Sungmin face. Sungmin flustered for while but not for long before he realise that he will not win with out his power. Sungmin regained his balance and activated his ability. A Contracter's pupils turn into a bright red when they activated their abitlity, Yuri saw the changes on Sungmin's eyes but she do not stop her attack, she actually doubled her effort to bring Sungmin down. But it was to late, Sungmin's mind is now connected to Yuri's mind. That is his power, a telepathic connection with any beings he focus on. This ability of him allows him to read people's mind and movement and also connect to his/her feelings and emotion.

Yuri tried so many times to hit Sungmin but non of it hit as Sungmin already knew about Yuri's targeted area and selected movement. The battle continue for a while before Leeteuk activated his ability and threw Sooyoung towards Yuri. Leeteuk break one of the water barrel in the warehouse and the water is now weapons of Leeteuk. Leeteuk is able to increase the pressure of any liquid he touches, by increase the liquid pressure, he can shoot the liquid at high speed to his opponents.

"Sooyoung, get off me" Yuri tried to move Sooyoung from her top. The warehouse is still very dark because Yuri has not cancel her power yet. Yuri quickly stood on her feet but she was force to ducked as high pressured water passed over her head. Yuri knew that she is in trouble, Yoona is barely moving and Sooyoung has turn back into her human form and are now out of consciousness. Yuri decided to wake her superior up as her chance of winning the battle alone is near to zero.

Actually I don't know what to say so just continue reading if you like it, thank you :)