THREAT to THE BEES

TERMS

Sunny lays down on her bed thinking about how her past has changed her so much.

"Aishhh..." Sunny grounted and fell asleep not long after.

THE BEES, SEOUL HEADQUARTER

Jessica has just return from Russia after she finished the mission she was assigned to. Jessica is still an active assassin working for The Bees. However, she is not suitable to be called an assassin because she barely killed anyone in any of her mission. Jessica is a character with a loosen state of mind, she never chose the hard ways and always act when she really has to.

"Wow..., the building is getting bigger and taller is this city" Jessica said by herself standing in front of The Bees headquarter. "They are really doing well in this region" Jessica continued to admire the majestic look of the building in front of her.

"Miss Jessica, welcome back to Korea. Please come into my humble building" a guy who just came out of the building now stood looking at Jessica.

"I'm Jessica but you already know that. However, I don't think that I know you, mister....?" Jessica asked the guy who spoken to her just now.

"Yes, of course, this is the first time we meet face to face Miss Jessica. Forgive me for not introducing my name first, I am Heechul, a lieutenant colonel of The Bees at your service" Heechul bowed to Jessica.

"Our ranks are not that far from each other, I have only been promoted to colonel very recently so skip the formality okay" Jessica smiled to Heechul who still bow to her. 

"If that is your wish, Miss Jessica. Please come inside, your room should be ready now" Heechul walks to the door of the building and opened it for Jessica.

"Thank you" Jessica said to Heechul. Instantly, Jessica's eyes is dazzled by the magnificent scene inside the building. It is a piece of art no matter who sees it.

"Wow, the same building just shock me for the second time of the day" Jessica said while adoring the scene.

"Thank you for the compliment, your room is at the top of the building, the 62th floor. I'll get your luggage to your room soon" Heechul stopped his steps when Jessica walked into the elevator.

Jessica press her ID number on the screen of the elevator and she went straight to the 62th floor. The floor in the building is only accessible to public from the ground floor to the 55th floor. The building has a total of 85 floors, 10 floors is under the ground so only 75 floors is visible from the outside.

"Tingg..." Jessica walked out of the elevator and again she is amazed by the interior design of the building. She walked to her room which located at the end of the eastern wing of the building.

Jessica entered her room. The room is located at the side of the building that faces the Han River. The room is only separated by a piece of 30mm thick glass from the wonderful view of the river flowing freely. She walked to the window and enjoyed the beauty of the rive for a while before the room's door was knocked by Heechul. 

"Miss Jessica, the conference will begin in less than half an hour" Heechul reminded Jessica that she is not there to have a vacation.

"Yes, thank you. I'll be ready by then" Jessica closed her door and walked into the bathroom. Jessica is still working for The Bees but she has her doubts about The Bees from time to time. Jessica has been working for The Bees for nearly 80 years now, she started alone but then she got partners like Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung. She loved working with them but now they are no more. After their mission of chasing down Sungmin, Leeteuk and Sunny, Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung began to question the true purpose of The Bees existence but non of them get the answers they want. Finally, The Bees fired all three of them to keep the secrets of The Bees safe. Fortunately for Yuri, Yoona and Sooyoung, they are not sentences to death like other workers of The Bees who were fired because Jessica asked for their life to be spared.

"I hate conference" Jessica thought to herself after she got out of the shower. Jessica put on her usual meeting outfit and walked out of her room to the conference hall.

The conference room is big and luxurious but Jessica is not so impressed anymore since she already seen most of the building design by then.

"The conference will started in 2 minutes" Heechul said to Jessica and went out of the room. Now Jessica is alone in the room.

Suddenly the lights in the room faded and holographics figure began to appear one by one. 4 holographics figures can be seen now, all 4 of them is among the highest ranking member of The Bees. They are among the 6 Generals who control The Bees, among them only one is a human and even he is superior to his own species in power and mind. 

"Nice to meet you again Jessica" one of the holographics figure said with a smile.

"Not so good to meet you again, Taecyeon, I mean Sir!" Jessica spoke with an uncomfortable tones.

"Sorry if you feel that way but now I'm your superior so mind your manner Jessica" Taecyeon gazed seriously at Jessica. 

"Enough you two, now, let us begin with details on your mission Jessica. Areum, Na-eun please begin now" the voice directed the other two of the holographics figures.

"This time, your mission is rather simple, unnie" Na-eun still used honorifics even though she is higher in ranking.

"Stop that Na-eun, you are my superior so stop using honorifics with me" Jessica smiled a bit.

"I'm not use to that so I think I'll stick with the usual okay, unnie" Na-eun smiled back to Jessica.

"Yes, unnie, we are younger than you so..." before Areum could finished her sentence Taecyeon cut in. "Ahhh... enough with all that, Jessica, your task this time is to defend Seoul from enemy attack".

"Enemy attack? I thought that Seoul is the best defended out of all The Bees's headquarters, who would dare to attack The Bees here" Jessica puzzled to the fact that Seoul is under enemy threats.

"SM, they have been our main threat since the last hundred years and now with enough preparation, they are trying to take us down" the voice of the of the most superior man assured Jessica of the threat.

"If you say so, General Kangin-sir, then it is pretty serious right" Jessica looked at Kangin, a General of The Bees.

"Well, this is actually an act of precaution. We have not receive any information about a threat but it is better to be prepared right, unnie" Areum again smiled to Jessica.

After a few more information spoken, the conference ended. "It is great to see you again, unnie. Please protect Seoul okay, unnie" Areum and Na-eun smiled at Jessica and disappeared.

"I'll be there soon with TOP" Kangin also disappeared.

"Make sure that you do your job well or I'll dispose you Jessica" Taecyeon threat does not scared Jessica at all but it made Jessica laughed.

"Laugh all you want,I'm in a higher rank than you for a purpose you know" Taecyeon disappeared after the words.

Jessica stood up from her seat and walked out of the room but her mind still trying to search for clue to what extend have SM reach that they are scaring the The Bees so much. 

Thank you for reading and support eventhough I am a new writter. I'll continue to the next chapter a bit later.